Madhu Tum Theek Toh...(Siggies Included)

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

AW! This episode totally made it into my favourites list for a few reasons which I'll be stating below with siggies! :D

First of all, was it just me or did our leads look more gorgeous than ever today? RK in his shades, RK in his purple shirt...haye!  Madhu looked beautiful in her white salwaar kameez! Especially when she was having a conversation with Dipali!

Second, I KNEW IT! I KNEW RK WOULD COME! I was just like "He's about to come, he's about to come, he's going to come! I know he's going to come!" And it was super obvious when the music built up when the disgusting creepy guy got closer to Madhu, and BAM, OUR HERO MAKES HIS ENTRANCE! Loved that! Yay for protective RK!!! <3 

Go RK! You show him who's boss! Never mess with RK! (I wish RK killed him!)

Favourite scene of the entire episode, and favourite line was..."Madhu tum theek toh..." and he trails off and stops himself from touching her. Ohmygoodness, that was a beautiful scene. She knows how much he still cares for her now! And aw, I wish she had ripped her dupatta like the last time RK had cut himself. But I don't know...I liked that moment so much. How he runs towards her while forgetting everything that happened between them and then when he remembered, he stops himself. And she raises her hand when she sees he's hurt, but she too stops herself...They both looked so...kind. Especially RK, he looked so caring after so many days of seeing him in revenge mode!

And then the scene in which they lock eyes after Madhu gets water indirectly from RK through Bittuji. Aw, so caring! And she too gives ointment for his wound. Gosh, they care for each other so much! It's adorable!

And make the entry of super hot RK in shades! Ahaha, haye haye. Anyways, I liked how he bent to help Madhu. That was something I was NOT expecting! Considering the fact that the day her blow dryer was broken and she bent to pick it up, he just went to stand in front of her. Now we were all wondering what was the purpose of the drunk night they shared, and now it's obvious. RK's slightly changed after that night and the bending for her bag was proof of that! (BLUE JACKET POST UPDATED: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3330996)

The way RK forgets about all his surroundings when he sees Madhu was just amazing. I loved how when he lost sight of her, he frantically looked around for her, but when his eyes found her...everything just stopped. He forgot where he was, what he was doing, he just couldn't take his eyes off of her. 😳

Can I just add that I love the CVs for showing Dipali getting owned today! First RK lets her fall and then Madhu throws water in her face. GREAT TEAM WORK RISHBALA! Definitely showing Dipali her place! (No siggies for that, sorry! I made quick siggies! Exam tomorrow 😛)
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely siggies
nice post
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post 
and ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMS 😊
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-33

lovely siggies

nice post

Thank you!! 😳
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post and all d best for exams
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree.123

nice post 

and ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMS 😊

Thanks so much!! :D 
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey
lovely post dear

goodluck with ur exams
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clara20

awesome post and all d best for exams

Thank you!!! :D
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome..!Your siggie's are just Brilliant,...!
Love it..!

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
lovely post and siggies...!!!👍🏼