"Overt Denial & Covert Affection"

nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
by Nafisa Kazi : 

My Notions on Episode of M-EIEJ Aired Today

There was not one but more than one moments that I found worth beholding in today's episode...

Beginning definitely with the bashing up of the lech by RK...though not surprising at all and was expected, yet it was something that soothed me for reasons that the lech got what he deserved and RK's not being able to keep on the mask of nonchalance towards Madhu on seeing her in trouble...and of course like a true hindi film hero coming for the rescue of his heroine in the "nick of time"...

It's so obvious isn't it that both are sailing in the same boat, yet overtly keeping up the facade of indifference towards each other...this "overt denial" and "covert affection/concern" of Rishbala for each other was something that I found appealing...Loved the depiction and the enactment by both Drashti and Vivian...Somehow this love or whatever that's between these two reminded me of this line by Melissa de la Cruz : "This was what love meant after all: sacrifice and selflessness. It did not mean hearts and flowers and a happy ending, but the knowledge that another's well-being is more important than one's own."

I relished this fall of Dipali...what made it even more funny is that after the first catch when she went up for retake, I blurted out that he will not catch her...and lo, there my wish came true...truly a sight for the sore eyes...

Then came the icing on the cake, as this time not RK but it's Madhu who shows Dipali her place...and of course Madhu very aptly christening her as "the gutter queen"...and the insults Madhu hurled at her surely made the closure of this episode more enjoyable...

Pre-cap : have been watching this all day long and waiting with abated anticipation as it impressed me much...

bidding my adieu with this retro churning out this "much denied love" that RK has for Madhu, but the mule headed egoistic that he is won't accept it...

"tum bhi to is aag mein jalte ho,                                                                                                                                                                          chehre se bayan ho jata hai,                                                                                                                                                                                          har baat mein aahein bharte ho,                                                                                                                                                                                har baat pe dil tharrata hai..."                        (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWEDjGL1Hws)

Edited by nafisa_kazi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ooh..I Loved your Title..!!!πŸ˜ƒ

As usual..nice post Nafisa!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mfarah64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lovely take ..apt title..rishbala were awesome todayπŸ‘πŸΌ..great epi indeed..πŸ‘
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nice post Nafs , I loved the episode today ,  Awesome πŸ˜› !
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, Nafisa! You've summed it perfectly.

Must thank ST for such a rocking episode!
Enjoyed every minute of it ... will be sure to catch the repeats or record it.

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have as usual summarized it beautifully. And seeing "gutter Queen " fall was icing on the cake !!
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Analysis Nafisa  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

Ooh..I Loved your Title..!!!πŸ˜ƒ

As usual..nice post Nafisa!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Congratulations on becoming  IF-Rockerz Dil   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nafisa_kazi

by Nafisa Kazi : 

My Notions on Episode of M-EIEJ Aired Today

There was not one but more than one moments that I found worth beholding in today's episode...

Beginning definitely with the bashing up of the lech by RK...though not surprising at all and was expected, yet it was something that soothed me for reasons that the lech got what he deserved and RK's not being able to keep on the mask of nonchalance towards Madhu on seeing her in trouble...and of course like a true hindi film hero coming for the rescue of his heroine in the "nick of time"...

It's so obvious isn't it that both are sailing in the same boat, yet overtly keeping up the facade of indifference towards each other...this "overt denial" and "covert affection/concern" of Rishbala for each other was something that I found appealing...Loved the depiction and the enactment by both Drashti and Vivian...Somehow this love or whatever that's between these two reminded me of this line by Melissa de la Cruz : "This was what love meant after all: sacrifice and selflessness. It did not mean hearts and flowers and a happy ending, but the knowledge that another's well-being is more important than one's own."

I relished this fall of Dipali...what made it even more funny is that after the first catch when she went up for retake, I blurted out that he will not catch her...and lo, there my wish came true...truly a sight for the sore eyes...

Then came the icing on the cake, as this time not RK but it's Madhu who shows Dipali her place...and of course Madhu very aptly christening her as "the gutter queen"...and the insults Madhu hurled at her surely made the closure of this episode more enjoyable...

Pre-cap : have been watching this all day long and waiting with abated anticipation as it impressed me much...

bidding my adieu with this retro churning out this "much denied love" that RK has for Madhu, but the mule headed egoistic that he is won't accept it...

"tum bhi to is aag mein jalte ho,                                                                                                                                                                          chehre se bayan ho jata hai,                                                                                                                                                                                          har baat mein aahein bharte ho,                                                                                                                                                                                har baat pe dil tharrata hai..."                        (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWEDjGL1Hws)

"Overt Denial U Covert Affection"

Very good post.πŸ˜³πŸ‘
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much dear friends for your encouraging and motivating comments...  πŸ˜Š