_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I am very happy today because I so badly wanted Rk to beat that cheapster and was hoping while watching that Rk come fast and show that cheap guy his place and boom he came and beated him black blue ๐Ÿ‘
And the scene followed after that was too good the way he ran to Madhu to check her and the way after seeing Rk's wound Madhu was about to hold his hand ๐Ÿ˜ณ bt both stopped...!
Then the scene in the tent when madhu was remembering what Rk did for her and when bittuji entered and madhu was not taking water but the moment bittuji said its send by Rk she immedietly took it and drink it and the way both were looking at each other with love filled eyes ๐Ÿ˜ณ it was just too good.Today onething got cleared dat madhu still loves Rk otherwise why would have she given dat cream to Rk ๐Ÿ˜ณ
P.S-cant cv's write any new scene for dips and mb dey r all same and irritates me ๐Ÿคข
And I wanted to ask a question dat Rishbala are still married as dey r not legally divorced i mean not living together and by removing mangalsutra doesn't means dat a marriage ends I dunno about hindu rituals if any one can clear ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by sanaluvabhay - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tangled_ thumbnail
Arre koi to mujhe answer do...
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
nice post!!!๐Ÿ˜ŠI'm not a hindu so not sure...๐Ÿ˜ณ
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
โ˜บ๏ธ I loved the episode today soft moment between Rishbala was awesome and ya Madhu loves RK and that is more important and she listens to her heart always and not only her but she also listening RK's heart too, now she have a tough competition to make RK realise his love. Seriously dude no one can learnt and know their relation it is just pure and true love. I so was missing VD's care and love expressions and today I got.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice post- about marriage ya they are still married because legally they hadn't taken divorce. Still I am not hindu so have no much idea about it but what I know I shared.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dont think wearing mangal sutra or not makes a difference...

when RK himself doesnt believe in this wedding toh madhu Mangalsutra pehenke kya karegi??
pinku12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya they are not legally divoced..untill the sign the divorce paper...
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved today's epi i thought it will be a filler epi but no MB team surprised me again๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_Tangled_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

nice post!!!๐Ÿ˜ŠI'm not a hindu so not sure...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you...and its k...
_Tangled_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptyworld

โ˜บ๏ธI loved the episode today soft moment between Rishbala was awesome and ya Madhu loves RK and that is more important and she listens to her heart always and not only her but she also listening RK's heart too, now she have a tough competition to make RK realise his love. Seriously dude no one can learnt and know their relation it is just pure and true love.I so was missing VD's care and love expressions and today I got.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice post- about marriage ya they are still married because legally they hadn't taken divorce. Still I am not hindu so have no much idea about it but what I know I shared.๐Ÿ˜Š

It feels really good to see some soft and caring moments of Rishbala in their full senses after so long...
lovehappiness thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post. I had not come to IF so wasn't sure that RK will come and hit that guy. So that was a pleasant surprise๐Ÿ˜ณ

Regarding marriage, I think they never registered the marriage either. So it wasn't legal per se then too. It was more of emotional bonding then and even now๐Ÿ˜ณ Regarding Hindu marriage, there is nothing which signifies or a must for marriage. But legal papers are a must๐Ÿ˜ƒ