Originally posted by: aiyathasan

he he chinta mat karo hamare raju bhaiya he hogi😆

nahi nahi aisa mat karo sweetie😔
aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 123fiza1

nahi nahi aisa mat karo sweetie😔

agar cv ne priya ki bare waist mein rajjo ki hand rakh sakta hain to mein kya undono ko lya kar aak os bhi nahi likh sakti huin😭
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

he he chinta mat karo hamare raju bhaiya he hogi😆

😭 raju bhaiya hain me not reading.. okkk  i want only raya
shavii thumbnail

agar cv ne priya ki bare waist mein rajjo ki hand rakh sakta hain to mein kya undono ko lya kar aak os bhi nahi likh sakti huin😭

sorry but i am not going to read it 😭
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update cont soon
it should be ram plz
farwasneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤗obviously RAm!! but yeh sub hua kese??? wo kisi or k hain ???HOW... wo touu priya k hy thy hain n rahein ge :)... 
aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I WANT TO BE INSIDE YOU

Baby plz takes some rest then i will do whatever you want.. he says to her... priya raises he head a little and looks at his eye and says promise me that you will make love with me all the evening? it is almost 2 month i did not feel you inside me...my every part of body is carving for your touch... i just want to feel you... he place a gentle kiss on her forehead and whisper in her ear okay whatever you want i will do.. now plz some rest so that you can enjoy the evening... priya smiles shyly and burying her head against his neck... he encircle his arms around her and pulls her towards him more so that he can hold her comfortably...

its is the evening time... the sky is cover with the orange colour... she slowly gets up from bed and goes to near the balcony... the balcony is attached to the bed room... he books the most exclusive suit for them...to sitting on the balcony priya admire the beauty of maldives... she had heard many thing about this place but know she knows it is impossible to describe the beauty of this place... the cottage is situated middle of the sea... she makes her way to kitchen and makes some snacks for herself and him...

she decorates the tray beautifully and carries towards the bed room.. she keeps the tray on the bed side table.. and sits beside him... her thumbs brush his upper lips lightly...he lazily opens his eyes and huskily says what r doing? without saying anything she raises her hand to his face, and her fingers move down his chin, the colum of his throat.. she leans towards him and mumble i want to see you... bending she plants a soft kiss on his parted lips...

he stands in one smooth move, holds his hands out for her..and pulls her up off the bed... gently she pushes his jacket over his shoulder... they r looking at each other...now your t shirt she say slowly... and lifted it, he cooperates raising his arms and backing away.. making it easier for her to pull it off.. now what? he whispers eyes blazing... i want to kiss you here" she runs her finger from hipbone to hipbone across his belly... his lips part as he inhales sharply " i m not stopping you" he breathes... he steps towards her and touches her chin and makes her looks at him... i want undress you... he unpinned the saree pallu and drops it from her body... he whisper in her ear turn around.. when her back is facing him in one swift moves he unhook the blouse and joint with the saree... he gives some sloppy kiss in her back when his lips touch the bra hook his teeth pulls away it from her body...he pulls her backward now her back is touching his bare chest... his chest hair making havoc inside her...leaning towards him more she runs her finger through his hair...he suck her neck hardly and leaves a red mark into it... they cant stands anymore...priya leads him towards the bed... standing in front of him she pulls the peticot from her body and throw it on the floor... his eyes does not leaves her... he swallows and his lips part...

she claps his face in her hands tip his head up and bend to kiss him... he groans low in his throat...
As she places her mouth on his, he grabs her hips and before she knows it she is pinned beneath him... his legs forcing her s apart so he is cradled against her body between her legs... he is kissing her, ravaging her mouth, their tongues entwined. his hands trails from her thigh over her lip along her belly to breast, squeezing, and pulling enticingly on her nipple... she groan and tilt her lower part against him.. he stops kissing her and gaze down at her bemused and breathless. he flexes his hips so his erection pushes against her...  she close her eyes and moan and he does it again... he continue the slow delicious torture... she buries her hands in his hair holding him to her mouth , consuming him... i cant take any more i want u inside me right now priya murmur... leaning over her he rubs his nose against her s... his eyes close deliciously and slowly he enter inside her...  she grasp his arms and tilt her chin up... he runs his teeth along her chin,eases back... and then slides into her again... so slow so sweet so tender... his body pressing down on her his elbows and his hands on either side of her face... " you make me forget everything, tell me how much you miss me how much you miss my touch? he breathes moving at an achingly leisurely pace... Please RAM do it faster i wanting more now she murmur... please baby hold on, i need this slow...he kisses her sweetly, gently biting her lower lip and absorbing her soft moan... she moves her hands into his hair and surrender herself to his rhythm as slowly and surely her body climbs higher and higher ... they both reach together at the climax...
his head rests on her belly his arms wrapped around her... her fingers is forage in his unruly hair... i love you priya ... plz never leave me he murmurs and kisses her belly... Ram shift reluctantly  coming to lie beside her with his head on his elbow and dragging the covers over them... he gaze down at her his eyes glowing warm loving..." sleep now baby" he kisses her hair and wraps his arm around her... and both drift to a peaceful sleep...
THE END

oh god at last i finished it... i dont know it is up to the mark or not... i request all u guyz read it and leave your comment...

cuetypie1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was really nice...grt wrk...!!!!!!!!!
shavii thumbnail
thank god ti was ram... itna suspense kyun😆 beautifully written.

why end soo soon?