Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chaichil

but its not me who have made the tpic thn y d hell are u telling this to me..??'

initially just see my 1rst cumnt u will kno tht evn i was nt soo comfy wid the topic cuz  of d divide line the topic maker chose,,,,

and i was always a saanvi lover...and everyone here knw tht m mad behind prithvi frm d start sooo if u dnt kno certain things thn dnt tok abt it

but u weren't criticizing darling u were bashing and tht against the rule of the forum

and u r certainly no one to tell me to leave...

if u haven't made the topic...then why are u arguing. did i quote u? what evidence u have that i was saying is against you. please cut the crap and mind ur own business. thanks
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh my god y r u suj a sizzy???

nw this is a public forum na i say watevr  i want ...soo my wish...

^ yeah say to the forum not me. i am not interested to hear u. i am interested to say my thing. 

but i dnt think we can help it when such kind of pepole r in the forums...huh ,,,thtz soo sad actually ...i miss our old bff forums

i too miss our old friendly forum..n yea ur ryt...nothing can b done of such people🤢
AmYraaA thumbnail
arey let her say she herself accepted tht she luvs blabbering to herself her all kind of nonsense...funny guy

AmYraaA thumbnail
well shweta...hw was 2dayz epi rocking na???
yup...loved sanvi today...n prithvi singin LOL but sanju hugged him so it was worth it!!
AmYraaA thumbnail
yeah ur ryt tht hug was totaly unexpected but these two are sooo cutee...but m  confused ...has prithvi accepted tht he likes sanju sach mein...cuz i haf missed sum episodes
well yup...actually c yesterday's epi if possible..it was all of sanvi

arey let her say she herself accepted tht she luvs blabbering to herself her all kind of nonsense...funny guy

if u realize what nonsense and crap u have spreading in this forum. u would do a favour for urself. i don't think u have that sense left nyways 😆