Heena Parmar is doing an awesome job

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I want to dedicate this post to Heena. I think she is doing a marvelous job as Ishita! Ishita is one complicated character, and Heena's portrayal is bang on! She makes me irritated, angry, and feel for Ishita simultaneously! πŸ‘β­οΈ
I was especially impressed with yesterday's episode. In the first scene, my heart went out to her, as she stood there, crying her heart out under the shower, blood dripping from her hands..trying to wash away the sindoor...there was so much that she conveyed in that one particular scene...her disgust with Akaash, and her hatred for Yash.
The scene with Yash was absolutely brilliant again. When Yash tells her that he would see to it that henceforth nothing troubled her, her instant reaction was a mocking smile...and immediately she changed and portrayed herself as the innocent woman trying to gain Yash's sympathy.
The best part however was the scene day after. I could tell from her body language that she was trying to seduce Akaash, not because she loved him, but because she was determined to make him hers...and when Yash leaves after giving that credit card, the way she kept looking at Yash's retreating figure...awesome job by Heena there! There was a very faint longing in that look, and a huge amount of satisfaction and happiness...because she could see that Yash was gradually being pulled into her trap! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
She is brilliant! I am loving her as an actress with each passing episode! Kudos to writer for writing a character like Ishita and Kudos to Heena for portraying it like this! 
Ishita's every emotion is coming so superbly! She is like a puzzle! I love to see her more and more! On one side, she is trying hard to work her relationship with Aakash. On other side, she still doesn't accept that Yash was not destined for her! That vengeance instinct, playing sympathy card and then in alone, shattering into pieces, ahaaa! This character has so much! I totally am loving the way "Yash-Ishita" web of confused emotions is building! Yash's building sympathy and accountability, how its gonna be of use for Ishita?! I am dying to figure out! I loved yesterday's scene of Yash and Ishita! It has so much depth to dive in! It's really interested that how Ishita is gonna shape her number of varying emotion about Yash and Aakash! 

Brilliant post Ria!πŸ‘πŸΌ 
leenarana42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

I want to dedicate this post to Heena. I think she is doing a marvelous job as Ishita! Ishita is one complicated character, and Heena's portrayal is bang on! She makes me irritated, angry, and feel for Ishita simultaneously! πŸ‘β­οΈ

I was especially impressed with yesterday's episode. In the first scene, my heart went out to her, as she stood there, crying her heart out under the shower, blood dripping from her hands..trying to wash away the sindoor...there was so much that she conveyed in that one particular scene...her disgust with Akaash, and her hatred for Yash.
The scene with Yash was absolutely brilliant again. When Yash tells her that he would see to it that henceforth nothing troubled her, her instant reaction was a mocking smile...and immediately she changed and portrayed herself as the innocent woman trying to gain Yash's sympathy.
The best part however was the scene day after. I could tell from her body language that she was trying to seduce Akaash, not because she loved him, but because she was determined to make him hers...and when Yash leaves after giving that credit card, the way she kept looking at Yash's retreating figure...awesome job by Heena there! There was a very faint longing in that look, and a huge amount of satisfaction and happiness...because she could see that Yash was gradually being pulled into her trap! 

I totally agree with you , the way Heena parmar is portraying the character of Ishita at ease is brilliant.  Yesterday episode while taking shower, her painful expressions were perfect.
morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Glad that you made this post, Ria. πŸ˜Š

Heena is doing a fantastic job as Ishita. True, Ishita is a very complicated character. Though she might be wrong in her thoughts and actions, somehow I could feel sympathy for her and understand her current hatred towards Yash. The way Aakash treats her just increases her anger more. But she is intelligent too, the way she channelises her feelings in the right way with different people(seducing Aakash and gaining pity from Yash) simultaneously. 

This is the first time am seeing Heena's performance. So impressed with her acting skills. Kudos to her. πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I agree Heena as Ishita is really making her mark  in the show now with her grey shade character πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree she is doing an awesome jobπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

AaRyArOx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totaaly Agree!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
She is really doing a fantastic job!! πŸ‘
Brilliant Acting!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

She makes me angry. irritated, feel., everything!!!!😳
Indeed a Great Job By her!! Wishing her all the best for her future!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
in her earlier show shes was a subtle character so love it here 
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I like Ishita's character a lot and Heena is doing an awesome job!    This is the first time I am seeing her on screen.    I can feel sympathy for Ishita in spite of her negative portrayal...to me she is a victim of circumstances and she has the spirit to take the challenges head on, instead of sitting and crying in a corner!    I love her next to Aakash who is my favorite at the moment in PV!