Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ariya Awesome post.⭐️

Sk has done a wonderful job taking KTLK forward. No one take that from him..πŸ‘πŸ‘
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SD812

Well said Tupu. SK-KK are a gorgeous onscreen couple & SK entering the show is one of the best things that has happened to ktlk😊

Thank u Shubhangi. πŸ€— Great minds think alike!! πŸ˜ƒ
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Thank u Shubhangi. πŸ€— Great minds think alike!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, of course πŸ€—
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post.  I was only watching the show for SK and KK.  The compliment each other.  
Jesmi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ What great writing! SK is so handsome and he acts so well that I always appreciate him for coming to this showπŸ˜ƒ
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ariyadasa, AWESOME POST.. sharad kelkar rocks! he is the best ever Dr.Ashutosh... 

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Superb post Ariya... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘You nailed it dear πŸ€—

Sharad Kelkar joining team KTLK as Dr. Ashutosh has been the best ever thing happening to KTLK according to me. Am truly thankful to SK for stepping in as Dr. Ashutosh and making AshNi the most gorgeous couple ever on TV -- it was the toughest job for anyone who had to join as new Dr. Ashutosh and SK  not just took it over brilliantly but took the character to another level... He is unbeatable as Dr. Ashutosh. Hats off to his talent and dedication... His handsomeness perfectly complements Kritika's beautifulness. ☺️

Am equally thankful to Kritika Kamra as well who brought Dr. Nidhi to life and immortalized the most charming couple AshNi. ☺️ Just love, love, love... the leads of this show...⭐️ KritSha as my beloved AshNi rule, reign and rock the tellyworld today!!

Tupu - I second each and every word of what u have written..Clap. Sharad Kelkar has stolen my heart as Ashu - he has brought in a total life to the character...I will never forget the first scene where Ashu regains conciousness and the first word he uttered was Nidhi kaha hain...and then the phone call - Hey Doc Iam back...It was at this moment that I totally fell for SK...πŸ˜›.
Kritika as Nidhi is again something which is inseperable..I cannot visualise some one else who can portray such a lovable and bubbly character as Nidhi...I had started seeing the show for her and now it is only KRITSHA for me...

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kaks0211

Tupu - I second each and every word of what u have written..πŸ‘. Sharad Kelkar has stolen my heart as Ashu - he has brought in a total life to the character...I will never forget the first scene where Ashu regains conciousness and the first word he uttered was Nidhi kaha hain...and then the phone call - Hey Doc Iam back...It was at this moment that I totally fell for SK...πŸ˜›.
Kritika as Nidhi is again something which is inseperable..I cannot visualise some one else who can portray such a lovable and bubbly character as Nidhi...I had started seeing the show for her and now it is only KRITSHA for me...

ditto... Thank you so much Kakaliji. πŸ˜ƒ