Will we ever get a SwaRon confession?? :'(

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
My topic name says it all- Will we ever get a SwaRon confession and SwaRon romance post confession ???????
Amidst all the sweet SwaRonish moments we have been getting in the past 1 month,the SwaRon story is still STUCK at the same spot.😡
And now its become all the more confusing.
Swayam still has no clue abt Sharon's asthma, Sharon at times is shown getting jealous seeing Swayam-Aashi and at times happy seeing Swayam gel with Aashi and even Swayam isn't anymore shown trying to find out why Sharon's doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore.
In short I am CONFUSED...CONFUSED...CONFUSED...
Just one request...please take the story forward with some substantial movement...please don't stretch it anymore.
😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am really not fond of these open ended scenes as they dont add a bit of lasting effect to story and progress toh dur ki baat hai!
the thing to see swaRon as the much in love couple,sharon using the word LOVE in context to swayam,seeing them behaving as a couple post a CONFESSION seems to be only in dreams which are not going to come true in near future its been evident now on until CVs derive utmost amount of pleasure through the nonsensical saga swaRon are pratically and literally STUCK with no movement!
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rumeli--

I am really not fond of these open ended scenes as they dont add a bit of lasting effect to story and progress toh dur ki baat hai!
the thing to see swaRon as the much in love couple,sharon using the word LOVE in context to swayam,seeing them behaving as a couple post a CONFESSION seems to be only in dreams which are not going to come true in near future its been evident now on until CVs derive utmost amount of pleasure through the nonsensical saga swaRon are pratically and literally STUCK with no movement!

We all are just being given sweet moments but no signs of resolving the asthma track and confession seems impossible at this pace.
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i soo agree with you..

though m not a regular D3 watcher aftr Kriyaansh left..

bt still i've seen it..like.. Swaron confession.. charity event.. Vrushika's entry.. dance.. etc..

bt yeah since the time Vrushika.. aka Sharon has come... evrything has been again back to square one...

after a bit of Love..Romance whn Sneha was der..after her coming back.. evrything is just the same now...

its not abt Sneha or Vrushika... its abt Sharon...

The one who is hiding her feelings towards Swayam... The one who is hiding the truth abt her asthma problem even from his bestie...

This is seriously not acceptable...

i mean.. for how long are they gonna drag all this...???

infact..for how long will they keep dragging Swayam..???

He loves Sharon from all his heart... and now.. i think he should also get equally recprocated with the same love passion and care which he has always shown to Sharon...

Thats what i feel...

LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanksha_arsha

i soo agree with you..

though m not a regular D3 watcher aftr Kriyaansh left..

bt still i've seen it..like.. Swaron confession.. charity event.. Vrushika's entry.. dance.. etc..

bt yeah since the time Vrushika.. aka Sharon has come... evrything has been again back to square one...

after a bit of Love..Romance whn Sneha was der..after her coming back.. evrything is just the same now...

its not abt Sneha or Vrushika... its abt Sharon...

The one who is hiding her feelings towards Swayam... The one who is hiding the truth abt her asthma problem even from his bestie...

This is seriously not acceptable...

i mean.. for how long are they gonna drag all this...???

infact..for how long will they keep dragging Swayam..???

He loves Sharon from all his heart... and now.. i think he should also get equally recprocated with the same love passion and care which he has always shown to Sharon...

Thats what i feel...

The cv's have just not being paying attention to move the story forward...they are just concentrating on sweet SwaRon moments without any substantial movement in their track...its becoming boring now.😡
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muskurana

The cv's have just not being paying attention to move the story forward...they are just concentrating on sweet SwaRon moments without any substantial movement in their track...its becoming boring now.😡

true indeed... infact i saw der khamkha sequence.. i thought after that and.. infact after that breakfast scene.. maybe things wil get alright... but NO... They r just paying attention towards... mm... u knw it..!!!
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cv's are unnecessarily confusing the plot. Although I loved the episode today but I can't help but completely agree with you that when will we ever get to see the progress in SwaRon story. These scenes are fine and okay for an extent only, for a long lasting impact we need a real progress soon. For example - you mentioned how sometime Sharon is happy with Swayam gelling with Ashi and then today she was jealous. Although I like the jealous one ( I bet everyone does) but an explanation about her character is needed. And that again brings me back to Sharon's POV which is sadly missing. I really hope CV's take our request in consideration give us something substantial soon.
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanksha_arsha

true indeed... infact i saw der khamkha sequence.. i thought after that and.. infact after that breakfast scene.. maybe things wil get alright... but NO... They r just paying attention towards... mm... u knw it..!!!

All recent SS scenes even though sweet and romantic have all been just open-ended.
jolly.d3f thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I 2 agree...they should take story in some new track & positive...its enough to hide that sharon is suffering from asthma ..its high time to make their character  strong & even other couples 2...
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with you!!!

I'm loving these cute little moments of SwaRon we are getting to see; but then what about SwaRon's future? When will we get to see what Sharon wants? as you said, at times she wants Swayam and Aashi and at times she is jealous!!!

For all this confusion to get solved, Swayam needs to get to know aout Sharon's asthma problem 😔 After that only all this will solve