Love story: Ram kapoor and Gautami kapoor

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Noida : He is extrovert, energetic and big Casanova. She is graceful and modest. While she is a health freak, he is a foodie However, as the clich goes – opposites attract. similar happened with this couple.

Like most of the relationship this love story start as friendship, then convert into love and later they got married.

Now he is one of the most of successful TV actor in India.

He played a diverse role in serial like kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi, Kasamh Se and recently bade acche lagte hai.

The couple played real life husband and wife in 2012 hit rom-com Student Of The Year.

Jab they met ----

They met on the sets of Ekta Kapoor's popular serial 'Ghar Ek Mandir'.

Although in a serial Gautami played Ram's sister-in-law but the chemistry between the two win the audiences heart. And soon they realized that they are attracted to each other.

It was not easy as Ram and Gautami were poles apart when it came to their basic personalities.

While Gautami was reserved and homely. Ram was known to be a kind of playboy who loved parties.  

It was not long before they realised that they were made for each other.

Love toh hona he tha -----

Even though they have different personalities they found common ground between them.
Gautami told in a magazine interview, we are poles apart but we have the same goals in life and that's what brought us together.

She adds "His sense of humor and a unique ability to make everyone around him very comfortable left me mesmerized. Ram has a lot of shades to him; he is a frank, broad-minded and a supportive human being."

Marriage happens on Valentine's Day-----

This couple got married on Valentine's Day in 2003. The decision was taken by Gautami, who believes this day auspicious.

The couple went for Arya Samaj marriage although Gautami is a Maharashtrian and Ram a Punjabi. They went Casa Moi, a small island near Bangkok for honeymoon.

The ravishing couple is blessed with two kids - Sia and Aks Kapoor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how cute is that 
tfs
i remember once ram said that gautami is like tulsi and he was a big casanova
god bless the couple
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if i am not wrong i remember ram and gauthami played hubby wife in ghar ek mandir πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamavi

if i am not wrong i remember ram and gauthami played hubby wife in ghar ek mandir πŸ˜†

Initial episodes --Anchal (Gautami) was supposed to  Rahul's (Ram) sister in law πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› but eventually they got married as Rahul's brother died 😊
shavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Initial episodes --Anchal (Gautami) was supposed to  Rahul's (Ram) sister in law πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› but eventually they got married as Rahul's brother died 😊

but still he is his wife in that na😊
aditi_34 thumbnail
My fav real life couple on tv.they had an amazing chem in GEM too..n ya seriously they are soo diff yet luk so wonderful together.hope,i can see them again in some good show on tv.anyways thnx for posting.
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ram in an interview jokingly said ,only thing he ever agreed with Gautama was marriage on valentines day and he regrets it as his friends have still not stopped teasing him for that.It was hilarious,he is a live wire ingroup,but the only regret its he avoids public appearance.
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamavi

but still he is his wife in that na😊

Yeahh they eventually got married in the show 😊😊 but it was after lot ekta's usual twists & turns πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Yeahh they eventually got married in the show 😊😊 but it was after lot ekta's usual twists & turns πŸ˜†

ya but after it she made much similar plots in her series and also other copied it tooπŸ˜†
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing and also gautami was a divorcee before ram married her
and i truly respect him for thatπŸ‘