Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aurap thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
An unusaual and awesome story... love it...already waiting for the next episode 
sruthiif thumbnail
Finally Arnav came to know how he wronged Shashi... So he'll take up the responsibility of Khushi I guess... but Khushi will make his job difficult...it is understandable she lost her father..
Pls  update soon,...
anera thumbnail
so arnav s dad dont know who the mole was
and now arnav have to be carefull
and shashi died i hate it why he died and now khushi will feel so alone
and what about sheetal kapoor
i think roy is not going to be depend on media he is goingt to tell her that arnav married khushi thzt sheetzl would not help arnav
screuw  you roy
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the way you made Arnav's suppressed anguish be known through the letter.

Till now I had been considering Ajay as a person who was just weak and took to alcohol and gambling as the easy way out; this update proved that it was not so...glad to have that cleared out😊

"I know your interests lie somewhere else, But this is something that I request you to do, so that Akaash can manage when he is ready- when you think he is ready' Would you do it for me Arnav?"

Few words...but very powerful and moving!👏

And then Shashi's death...it feels bad to know that Khushi is alone now. 

I liked the way you included both Arnav and Khushi's grief in a single chapter. Of course Ajay died much ago and Khushi is yet to begin with her mourning..but this chapter was sort of a link...loved it@
-Shalu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG, OMG, OMG, Nooo!!! 🥺 Shashi died??? But whyyy? This is so, so, so sad.. 😭I'm sure that Khushi will be blaming herself tremendously now..*Sigh* Poor girl..

Edited by -Shalu- - 11 years ago
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant update.. Felt bad for Khushi.. she is alone now... please continue soon..
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ab aya na truck pul ke neeche and if u make delay in next update as u left us in cliff hanger, I will take double belan. Im not  gonna leave belan cause i know you.. we need at least two update in a week. Samjhi thum.

But  but one hug and kisses for this emotional update which turned the tables and will change the lives of many

Coming to update

I thought that sashi would sink and khushi would be left alone and that became true, but that letter was a huge surprise

You are incredible Viii👏

Muaaah

So what arnav would do now and what khushi would do

Now arnav will reel under agony for not trusting shashi and accusing him of traitor

I feel sad for her

She is all alone now

Vi please ek update dena after one day please

U know ur good writer and can write nick of time. I know you have the idea and pleas pen it down now. I whenever u give update I crave for more cause ur story is superb⭐️

Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
jenji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
oh no Shashi is death...😭 i feel bad for khushi...
atlast Arnav came to know about Shashi is innocent...
great update...
eagerly waiting 4 next update...
Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Abavi...you are gem of a writer⭐️👍🏼...I recently came across check-mate...read that one in one go ...it was a sheer brilliant piece of FF 👏... and hopped over to Destiny games...to be honest I hate being in this rut...waiting for updates, but you have me in your grasp ;))n...had caught up with DG last week but was waiting for the new update to say my thanks...finally you decided to have mercy on us ...very grateful...please don't be lazy leaving us hanging in limbo...you seem to be queen of cliff hangers...you literally leave us dangling with your updates...😲😒

Well Shashi's time was over, which was well expected...now a rather interesting twist...both the fathers who were the joint account holder are dead...so kids will have to come forth to sort the legal mess...and mess it is going to be...Arnav has been too self centred, he needs to realise that... Khushi, has had the biggest blow life can give, she will not co-operate easily(hopefully)...and now with media cashing in on their story...to add fire to fuel there is this avaricious Roy...intensity deepens...waiting for family's  reaction...and ofcourse Madam Sheetal's role...most importantly Arnav's reaction and action... with anxious breath... 

Thanks a ton Abavi...plz give us regular updates, whenever possible...this wait is killing...as I have now officially joined the band wagon of stalkers...you will be hounded for updates. :))))...stay blessed and spread bliss with regular updates...🤗
hello87_11 thumbnail
awww poor khushi! :/