Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
res
Edited:

I see glimpses of the super twisted storyline of Checkmate here as well..and tell you what, I love it!
Arnav's contrasting opinions on Khushi, detesting her and her father at one point and immediately feeling sorry for her the other have been well portrayed.

Khushi walking out in between their conversation and Arnav being mad at hr for the same...oh how I love such scenes😳

Cupboard!  and she called Arnav a nuisance! How dare she...the least she could've said was that he was an endearing nuisance, an essential nuisance, a lovable nuisance😉

Arnav's back to planning..bring on the next update soon...i'm rubbing my hands in anticipation😃

Edited by Eccentrica - 11 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
First things first - Thanks a ton for this update. Loved the way all the pawns moved Vikrant, Arnav, Roy, Shashi and Khushi and your title Destiny Games makes absolute sense - there are so many things that are governed by our destiny and here Arnav-Khushi are caught in the game. As I was reading this update I could see BS-SI acting out the parts of Arnav-Khushi. I know for sure now Khushi will agree for marriage with Arnav though I am hoping it is not a contract marriage or namesake marriage. The deal seems to be that - Arnav and Khushi pretending to be married for Arnav to get the property back and Khushi to escape Vikrant  Desai and taking care of Shashi. Still I feel there is more regarding the papers coming into Shashi's  hands and hopefully this mystery will reveal after the marriage of Arnav-Khushi. Can't wait for the next update. 
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Vidya,

Long time no see!
Had been wondering what kept you away from giving our rations!

Well, Contract marriage in the offing is it???
This was a nice and long update.
Enjoyed it!
What is Shashi really upto!
Guess it was not the call to Arnav made him hyperventillate, it must be Vikrant's earlier visit to give him Dhamki's to practically handover Khushi to him either by marriage or he would take her by force!
Am I right?
Liked Khushi pulling him into the closet and then asking him what was it that he was doing with her in that closet!
Would like to know what Shashi has to say on this matter.

Looking forward to the next update.

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
come on asr is not really going to ask her to pretending to be his wife he is not that stupid but a contract marriage won't put it past him asr thinks he is smart but he is gambling with payal and akash life hope the mistakes he makes does not cost him his family awesome update thanks for the pm
Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
someone seemsto b playing a game here... who is it?? is it really shashi?? i'm curious :)
shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good update ...plz update soon...really want to know why shashi manipulating arnav to marry khushi
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Vikrant desai and the phone call.quite posibly both are related..and maybe he met khushi s father and said something that has resulted in his deterioration in health.
This is so getting so interesting!
And no, m not getting where you are leading this.. :( thats why even more excited for whats next.
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back.. awesome update.. its getting more interesting with each update..
sruthiif thumbnail
Update after a long time...loved the update...
everyone is planning their own game...
Khushi is getting caught in the middle...
I have a sniff of Arnav's plan...but is Shashi that foolish to believe them??
Update soon..
sugarbird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG that was an intensified update.. was waiting eagerly for ur update...  lovely... waiting to read more...