Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Even Khushi's recognition of coldness in her father's voice could not have given away the bomb that dropped at the end of the chapter. Fabulous weaving. I wonder what Payal' dad would get from this.
joe_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesum update. I loved when khushi dint back off when arnav came to her in anger. I love this khushi. Why arnav cant go and speak to shashi directly and end this problem? why is he playing games like dis? Hope dat khushi will find out dat sumone mimicked her father. What has payal's father planned? Waiting to know whether payash will unite or not. Thanks for the PM. Waiting for khushi's reaction too. Cont soon.
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well arshi got to know the truth
but will khuhsi agree to get married to him
wonder how she'll react
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I simply loved this story!!Waiting eagerly what happens ahead.  and Yes I am in Nk and Anjali's club.
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i felt d secret to be bit dull...
and d ending confused meπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
will vait for next partπŸ˜‰
P.S:300th post on ur story diiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ur stories and my number of posts have some telepathic connection i guessπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Edited by Cute6 - 11 years ago
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome!!!
it was samar who called arnav!!
w8ng for next!!!
zafi thumbnail
Superb update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
I loved Khushi standing up for herself and giving it right back to Arnav.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
As for Shashi's phone call, what is he up to?
How can a father forcefully marry his daughter off to a guy who doesn't want to.
As I understand it the main aim of marrying ones daughter is to find a guy who loves and cares about her and will keep her happy, safe and protect her from all harm.
Here Shashi is forcing Arnav into marriage but Arnav has a family as well.πŸ˜’
What if they marry and his family ill treats his daughter.πŸ˜•
I feel there is more to the story that Shashi told Arnav.
Maybe it wasn't Shashi at all but someone pretending to be him. ❓
Something is definitely fishy here.❓
I am looking forward to reading more.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by zafi - 11 years ago
Arshibest thumbnail
loved the update plz pm me 
anushri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally could manage time and read the last two updates. I totally loved it and enjoyed reading every bit of it. Finally you have let the cat out of the bag which you had been keeping πŸ˜‰ & building hell lot of suspense, but what nagging me constantly is the fact that the cat is real one or not.If whatever shashi told was the truth in  a way I am glad that shashi has come clean & also clearly stated his demands and now its totally upto our hero to decide on the impending matter. I could not get a clear cut picture on what sharad wants from sameer who happens to be khushi's neighbour. Hope we will get a clear insight on that in next update.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh samar called Arnav...will Khushi accept the marriage??