Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I can totally understand the paranoia that Akash might have gone on seeing Arnav and Payal so cool about Payal's engagement.πŸ˜† And to top that...Anjali's concern for the apparels was ROFL worthy!🀣 I was recovering from that when you added another punch...Payal practicing how to blush!πŸ˜†
Hey you used the bandage..reminded me of IPK very badly!πŸ€”
Anji is a very smart girl..if only she weren't such a tantrum queen, she would have toppled Payal in my list of favorite characters in this FF...next to Arshi ofcourse!πŸ˜‰
Why did Arnav use a British accent? Kuch gadbad hai!
Why did Shashi's sedatives have to work when Arnav was there to mwwt him? The suspense is killing me!
Cheeky Khushi at her best...so the girls in the office call him Arnie?😳 Me likey!
Mutterings and curses? Oh yeah..they're flying out of my mouth at breakneck speedπŸ˜†
Continue soon...very very soon!
Edited by Eccentrica - 11 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Edited

Thanks for updating the episode but you left at such an cliffhanger. Update was awesome and your writing is really good - the way you take the story through the unpredicted lines while giving away story only a little bit by bit in every update - this can actually be a good novel for all I can see.

Coming to update I wanted to know why Shashi is so keen on meeting Arnav and you are becoming very kanjoos and not letting out the reason of the meet or Shashi's secret. The suspense is actually damn good but a greedy reader like me wants to know the story and everything at once so you can imagine my state very well. Coming to the update I do hope Arnav and Khushi have an heartfelt talk in the next update and hopefully Payal will be able to manage her parents. Got to tell though - Akash turned out to be as dumb as he was on the serial. Looking forward to the next update and do update soon as you have left at such an interesting point.
Edited by psarada - 11 years ago
joe_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesum and interesting update. Dying to know what shashi has to say to arnav and i know u wont let that happen soon ... Anjali and NK are hilarious. The idea they gave to payal to escape frm accepting the engagement ring was awesum πŸ˜†. Poor payal i pity her, the one who is supposed to give ideas and help her is dumb and does'nt even have a single idea to stop.. When will akash change.. Waiting for arshi's meeting. Update sooon and need a long arshi update plzzz. 
stories.1408 thumbnail
loved payal nd raizadas interaction.nd ofcourse d arshi meet
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You keep guessing us on all counts .
what transpired between Arnav and Shashi...whats gonna transpire between Arhi...
Huh..
All the best to you and ur girls...😊
tachyon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cliff hanger😭
eagerly waiting for the next update...
I like the more approachable elder bro Arnav in this story.. He is like their father..
I loved the reluctant son in law...in the hospital.. And I loved the husband in office who was happy to see wifey but did not want to acknowledge it... 
praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
loved it.
Tanumon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is  just not fair.next update plzzz. .
aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
now its going hell taking all my patient
plz update soon
nice update
Edited by aayt - 11 years ago