Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
superb one πŸ‘πŸΌ
jst loved it...!
Mini17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adorable!

The best part was their dance on Teri meri in the middle of the road. Loved it to bits.
You know, I have this strange and crazy dream of dancing in the middle of a road with my partner 😳

One more thing that I observed and loved in this OS is there were hardly any conversations. It just showed their pure love and longing.
SiaSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start. thanks for the pm.                                                 Edited by SiaSpice - 11 years ago
Maddy1270 thumbnail
a heart-warming os... arnav's anticipation of meeting khushi, the way they have eyes only for eah other, the golgappe stopover and the teri meri dance formed a beautiful picture of love and happiness! just lovely!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os loved it very cute and sweet and romantic well done thanks for the pm
-Emma.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Ok this was such an adorably romantic and well written os! Your Arnav here is just...
His anticipation to meet her, the way he held her, how he grabbed her hand while driving, and the dance in the end was such a pleasure to read! I loved it 😊

P.S I love JT, so the fact that this is inspired by one of his songs makes me happier!
VYGA89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome os.
Beautifully written.
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was an amazing and outstanding one shot and it was beautifully written. Awww the kiss they shared was so passionate and sensual and the dance it was beautiful. Thanks for the PM xx
allegro thumbnail
Aww. so sweet OS.
Thanks for the PM. πŸ˜ƒ