Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice to see positive post otherwise people are here making post about seperation and all...I feel seeing madhu in trouble by that don, RK will come to save and realize his love...above all something is needed so that madhu trust RK once again...something strong needed what would be more than a don into their life...but everything depends on TRP also, how audience accept this new entry...
Bhaadmejaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajla

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="4">
No this is where you are predicting wrong, see the CV's wants us to believe that the new guy is here to get RK's reaction...Well woh hoga but that's not the prime motive of the CV's...Only jealousy naahhh...Yaha kuch dhamakedaar hoga</font>
</font>πŸ˜‰

That will be fun to watch πŸ˜‰
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: skandi

nice to see positive post otherwise people are here making post about seperation and all...I feel seeing madhu in trouble by that don, RK will come to save and realize his love...above all something is needed so that madhu trust RK once again...something strong needed what would be more than a don into their life...but everything depends on TRP also, how audience accept this new entry...

Well i am not bothered about the TRP anymore because MB CV's have proved that they know what they are doing...Ki they have achieved a standard from where they can not stoop down...When people bashed the REVENGE track, the ones where RK tortured MB at the sets...We still managed to get good numbers...So i have complete faith in MB CV's kuch la rahe hai toh they have done their homework😊
lullaby_bhoot thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar.. baat to sahi hai...

Chalo guysss.. cheer up... RIshabala... forever... jab ye dono seedhe nahin hain... to serial kaise seedha jayega... and btw.. I love Avinash's acting...

He is one Gracious actorπŸ‘...man this shows has got some really adorable actors... (Vivian, Drashti, Pallavi, Raza ji, Seema, Arti,... and now Avinash...)
πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: lullaby_bhoot

Yaar.. baat to sahi hai...

Chalo guysss.. cheer up... RIshabala... forever... jab ye dono seedhe nahin hain... to serial kaise seedha jayega... and btw.. I love Avinash's acting...

He is one Gracious actorπŸ‘...man this shows has got some really adorable actors... (Vivian, Drashti, Pallavi, Raza ji, Seema, Arti,... and now Avinash...)
πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

While i understand the second part of your reply...I couldn't follow the first part...πŸ˜•

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
why is every. writing rishabala Rox n dvd Rox in sultan related posts...we all knw that and accept that...we all read crazy for dvd n rishabala here...so there is no need to chant the same thing again not again coz its already proven...but that doesn't mean dd cant hv chem with some. else or we cant get excited for new entry...this post isn't anti rishabala that up guys hv to chant they r the best ...who is denying they read the best...no 1...but the new entry will spice things up which the shw badly needs to retain 3.5+ trps...nd we r welcuming it...as simple as that
rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

why is every. writing rishabala Rox n dvd Rox in sultan related posts...we all knw that and accept that...we all read crazy for dvd n rishabala here...so there is no need to chant the same thing again not again coz its already proven...but that doesn't mean dd cant hv chem with some. else or we cant get excited for new entry...this post isn't anti rishabala that up guys hv to chant they r the best ...who is denying they read the best...no 1...but the new entry will spice things up which the shw badly needs to retain 3.5+ trps...nd we r welcuming it...as simple as that

Hey nobody mentioned anything about Sultan and Madhu here, everybody who replied stuck to the topic...So please don't try to create a riot here

..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Agree...😊
everybody will be hook & book...for sure !!πŸ‘πŸΌ
rajla thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelanjanasingh

Agree...😊

everybody will be hook & book...for sure !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nice phrase😊