Lead Potential kumuds Note pg1 bottom

mrs.armanmallik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey everyone!!

Personally I LOOOVVVEEE JENNIFER WINGET especially as kumud, she's perfect!

But out of curiousity I wanna know the other such actresses that auditioned for kumuds role

I know the below actresses auditioned:

Sara khan
Barkha bisht
Sanjeeda sheikh
Sanaua irani

Do U guys anymore actresses/?

Obviously Jennifer Winget was the best by far hence she got the part (thank god)
But wanted to know others that auditioned out of curiosity ;)

Edited by mrs.armanmallik - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jennifer was the first choice for Kumud.
The other actresses auditioned or were approached only after Jennifer decided to quit. But everything was sorted out and Jennifer returned.

PastelBeauty thumbnail
Why are there so many of these topics? ðŸ˜³
I mean, she got the role because she is perfect for the role. As long as she is there why bother about even seeing whether someone else is suitable for the role? 
Senoritaaa thumbnail
jenni is best for kumud
And she is the 1st choise of channel i dont know about SLB
BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
She waas the first choice 
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why are you even making such topics 😕  Anyways Jennifer was the first choice. When there was some contract problem & she decided to opt out , it was only then that look for new faces were on. Apart from the names you have mentioned who had auditioned , there was one more  I know  Shrddha Nigam. She too had given audition. But it seemed the PH weren't too happy with any of them & so they agreed to sit with Jennifer & work things out. Even SLB had confirmed this during his PC of the show. So no question of ever having anyone else play Kumud except Jennifer & same goes for Gautam too. These two faces were SLBs choice.
mrs.armanmallik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
post edited
I would literally die if anyone else was kumud coz only Jsg is perfect for it.
I just wanted to know which actresses got rejected!!! :P
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.armanmallik

post edited

I would literally die if anyone else was kumud coz only Jsg is perfect for it.
I just wanted to know which actresses got rejected!!! :P

Then its all the more reason you shouldn't have made this topic. Just like we love Jennifer , the other actresses also have their own share of fan following.  I cant understand what you want to gain by knowing who are the actresses who got rejected. ðŸ˜•
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh gosh, people calm down...the OTP clearly stated right at the beginning of her post she loves Jennifer...she just wanted to know who else you think could do the role too...people need to stop being so over sensitive these days...its a SHOW...have a little fun -_-

I'll answer your question 😊 And to clarify, I also like Jennifer as Kumud and probably would have picked her as first choice but some others I thought would have also played the part well is Barkha Bist (I just finished Pyar Ke Do Naam and she played a village girl in that and looked great). Hmm I think Neha Bamb (Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai) could also have been Kumud except she'd definitely need a look test before lol 

As for Saras  (and I think Gautam is doing fantastic), the only other person I can imagine is Iqbal Khan (Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai) 
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 11 years ago
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think what happened was that, Jennifer was approached by SLB, but then she quit due to some reasons. Then all those actresses you named, auditioned but SLB didn't choose any of them, then he approached Jennifer again and she agreed. :) Sanaya definitely auditioned, but Idk about others. I'm happy Jennifer got selected, she brings Kumud to life, whereas I doubt any other actress would.