Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Hero going on a break😳...chalo aish karo bas ek meherbaani kar diyo...let us know if we should also take a break from the show😆

yup...last time when VD took break to get married, that time also they had planned for entry of avinash as parallel track...but he cudnt join the show due to personal reasons, so they got Ballu instead of him as parallel track 😆...this time again VD on holiday so they need another track again, they will focus on this new chracter for some days...if u find him interesting, u can watch 😆
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

yup...last time when VD took break to get married, that time also they had planned for entry of avinash as parallel track...but he cudnt join the show due to personal reasons, so they got Ballu instead of him as parallel track 😆...this time again VD on holiday so they need another track again, they will focus on this new chracter for some days...if u find him interesting, u can watch 😆

He better be interesting coz I seriously cannot tolerate auntijiyo ki toli and their OTT melodrama for 10 days everyday🥱.
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sunsetglow thumbnail
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Naam hi RK hai, kya kar sakte hai...RK...  Right Kameena
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey guys. I am so so so happy today. Finally i got rid of business studies once and for all 🤣 And this forum's scenario has changed so much in two days. 🤣 I see Sullu shippers, Sultanbala shippers and people finding Sullu's back sexy 🤣 Btw what's up with Sullu's lame entry from that lake? 🤣 I am planning so stop watching the show for 10 days now. Sultanbala's epic love story will start na.
Sunsetglow thumbnail
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Hey guys. I am so so so happy today. Finally i got rid of business studies once and for all 🤣 And this forum's scenario has changed so much in two days. 🤣 I see Sullu shippers, Sultanbala shippers and people finding Sullu's back sexy 🤣 Btw what's up with Sullu's lame entry from that lake? 🤣 I am planning so stop watching the show for 10 days now. Sultanbala's epic love story will start na.

BS🤢...dnt remind me of those days...why do tehy even have BS in the syllabus yaar🥱
Ohh u shouldn't miss the dolphin/monkey entry of Bhai todayROFLROFL