Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Unbelievable...
Thats one word to describe Jahid's performance in the battle task today.
He got 7 votes in the vote out as the weakest member of Team Rannvijay , then in the battle task he proved his worth.
He standed there on one leg carrying the weight of Diyali & the pressure of cold water for 40 seconds , One of the best performers of Roadies history Mohit was there for 27 seconds in which he was struggling...
Had Diyali been 14 seconds quicker , he would've beaten him ...
But nonetheless, he won everyone's respect which is more important..
HATS OFF !!!!!!Edited by D3_4life - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously!! That guy looked like a rock, unflinching to the end.. I hope he gets a second chance as he got nominated without having got a chance to prove himself and when he did, it was too late.
As i saw in the sneek peek of journey, there were no more scenes of Jahid & Diyali, so as of now chances of his comeback are slim but fingers crossed.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D3_4life

As i saw in the sneek peek of journey, there were no more scenes of Jahid & Diyali, so as of now chances of his comeback are slim but fingers crossed.

Sneak peek? When did they show that? And I thought like almost all seasons they will keep bringing people back. So could you guess who remains till the end? Though I don't trust Raghu with the format. Aanchal's win was the worst I can think of.

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Sneak peek? When did they show that? And I thought like almost all seasons they will keep bringing people back. So could you guess who remains till the end? Though I don't trust Raghu with the format. Aanchal's win was the worst I can think of.

They showed it after the last audition episode.
& Yup, no matter how many seasons they made, there will never be a worse winner than Aanchal...
couldnt perform tasks, couldnt play games, just won coz of sympathy.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aww I felt so bad when he got out =(
That guy was rock-solid !
Respect !!!
beautifullotus thumbnail
He was truely amazing...hatzz off...