Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherry.parul0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i rate u 5...full marks...god the war is so spicy!!!! Dont knw where this war lead to...
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Now this update was just awesome...U asked how Much we would rate it right?? I would rate it 10/10...It is that awesome...and I jus loved it...!!! Thanx a lot for this awesome Suvreen...Loved all Yuvreen moments..and also Loved the Violent and Furious Suvreen...Poor Yuvi...!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.G

hey hey oshu πŸ˜ƒ...
firstly...i'm gonna say...i miss talking to u...😊
n
ya!!!!i love rehan and suvi bonding...especially the SRK part...πŸ˜†
thank u so much for reading😳 n sure i will update soon πŸ˜‰

yaa i m missin u too actually we used to talk alot b4 naπŸ˜› n yes lov d SRK ,RK part πŸ˜† update soon 
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 5: MANNARO IN TROUBLE!

For the next couple of days, Suvi refused to leave the mansion, whether it was for work or any other reasons.. Just wanted to avoid Yuvi's face as long as she can. In the other hand Yuvi, he wanted to see her again, not that he cares, but he wants to see her face expression when she meets him again. While with Mannu and Naro  it was a different story.

Mannu's House
Mannu:"What mummy?! You want me to marry Alisha!?"
Komal:"If I don't arrange your marriage..You are not gonna get married any sooner!"
Mannu:"You can ask for anything mummy.. Anything but this! I don't want to marry Alisha, She's just a friend!"
Komal:"You are going to marry Alisha..unless u bring me a daughter in law!."

Mannu looked at his mother then left his house. He pulled out his phone trying to figure out who he can talk to, it was definitely not Naro.. He didn't want to break her heart..

Mannu's phonecall:"Suvreen?.. Are you busy?"Can i meet u? Okay I'll see you in 15 minutes then."

Restaurant
Suvi:"ALISHA DIWAN?! That name sounds familiar.."
Mannu:"Yuvraj's cousin.."
Suvi:"Oh.. Why is your mom forcing you to marry someone you don't even love?What about Naro?"
Rathi:"Mannu yaar..Just tell ur mom about Naro...problem solved"
Mannu:"Rathi...the problem is not from my side its from Naro's side"
Rathi:"Then what are u going to tell Naro?"
Mannu:"I don't want to tell her yet..I don't want to see her hurt."
Suvi:"Mannu...u better tell her before she finds out from somebody else..and if that happens..she wouldn't be able to take it"
Mannu: "but if i tell her...its still gonna be the same..."
Suvi:"Don't worry yaar, just tell her...I'll try my best to solve this problem. Even if it kills me..You are going to be with Naro."

As they continue trying to think of a plan, Mannu noticed that Yuvi,Rhea and Alisha walking towards the restaurant that they were eating. He tapped Suvi's hand to show her who was coming, and it only made her want to kill him at that moment.

Rhea:"Oh.. Look Alishal, Its your future husband.With another girl."
Yuvi:"I never knew that Miss.Suvreen was interested in other people's property."

Rathi  for sure wanted to get up and knock Yuvi out, but his hand was held down by Suvi who was just smiling and shook her head.

Suvi:"Rathi, don't waste your time on these people..Urmm...Yuvraj ji,can u please define 'property'?"
Yuvi:"Something or someone that belongs to another being.Like how one day your going to be mine."*he whispered.
Suvi:"And Mannu belongs to who?"
Rhea:"Are you deaf? I already said that he's engaged to Alisha "
Suvi:"Well.. How come Little Miss Princess doesn't have her ring with her?"

Suvi held Mannu's hand and got up.
Suvi:"As long as I don't see a ring on his hands.. He's not anyone's property."

She wrapped her hands around Mannu's arm and left.
Mannu:"Why did you say that?"
Suvi:"Because I rather have them think that I'm a witch! "*Suvi smirked

YUVRAJ POV
Rhea:"Oh my god, that witch took Mannu away! She even held hands in front of us!"
Alisha:"She's going to take him away from me..Isn't she?"
Yuvi:"Don't worry...I'll make sure Mannu marries you."

The next day, Suvi decided to finally go back to work at the cafe, as she got ready to leave her house, her phone rang.

Suvi*phonecall:"Hello?Whatt!!!Naro is in the hospital?! I'm going right now!"

When she got to the hospital, she entered Naro's room and saw her laying down unconsciously on the hospital bed. Suvi noticed everyone in the room except for Mannu.

Suvi:"What happened to her?"

She stood there for awhile, but no one answered..

Suvi:"I'm asking.. Why aren't you guys answering me?!" She repeated herself a little louder this time.
Rathi:"This is what happened.."

Flashback...
little before Suvi decided to go back to work, Rhea and Alisha had stopped by.

Rhea:"Where's Naro?"
Rathi:"She's not here...May I help you?"
Rhea:"You can tell her that she can forget about Mannu, Because next week, there's going to be an engagement between Mannu and Alisha."

Naro walked in just in time to hear'

Rhea:"Mannu is going to marry Alisha soon. You didn't think he was serious about this place did you?" She laughed and left the place.

Naro could feel her heart being ripped apart as she tried to stand there, stopping the falling tears. She started feeling weak and dizzy, then she fainted...
Flashback ends...

Suvi:"Those people again?! Why can't they just leave us alone?!"

Suvi stomped her way out of the room when Zorro stopped her.

Zorro:"You can't do this Suvi.."
Suvi:"NO ZORRO! I'm tired.. And this is where I'm drawing the line!.. My friend is unconscious laying on her bed right now because of them"

Zorro grabbed a hold of her and hugged her as Suvi sobbed on his shoulders.             

Suvi:"I'm tired of them.."

Naro:"Guys..? Where am I?"

They all ran to her side and Suvi wiped her tears.

Annie:"You r in the hospital.. It's okay.. You'll be fine"

Naro looked up and saw Suvi at the corner of her bed and quickly got up.

Naro:"Suvreen..its okay...i guess he was never meant to be with me"

Suvi wrapped her arms around Naro shoulders and sighed.

Suvi:"Naro.. Listen to me okay? As your friend, I promise you even if Mannu is going to get married, the bride on that day will be you.. Not Alisha."
Naro:"Don't do anything stupid Suvreen.."
Suvi:"I'm Suvreen Guggal remember? If I want to do something, no one can stop me.. and this time isn't any different."

Suvreen went out and make a phone call...

Suvi:"Hello...Mannu?"
Mannu:"Haan suvreen...Mannu here"
Suvi:"You COWARD!!!"
Mannu:"what???suvreen...why?what..."
Suvi:"Shut up and listen!Naro is in the hospital...ur soon to be fiance and her friend came n bugged Naro with the engagement news...Mannu!stop being such a coward!If u love Naro and u want her to be ur future...be a man and make ur move!Its now or never!"
Mannu:"Suvree..."
Suvi:"And one more thing...i swear i'll kill u if u hurt Naro!"

Suvreen end her phone call before Mannu could even say a word...

END OF CHAPTER 5:Poor Mannaro :(
Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luv it update the next part soon!!!!
Res
Unres
Vidz!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—        πŸ€—
Hw r??? πŸ˜›    πŸ˜†

Me agree wid u... Poor mannu!! πŸ˜”
Mannu n Alisha gtin married!! 😲
Y???? Bt pakka suvi wil do smting!!! N maybe we'l b lucky enof to gt yuvreen...!!!
I'll giv u ⭐️ if v gt yuvreen in nxt updt...!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ Edited by Aditi_4ver - 11 years ago
shalon thumbnail
thanx a lot mia for the pm and ur ff is just magical i feel as if everything is happening in front of my eyes and just loved it waitin for the next update😊😊
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good,this ff is very interesting to read.
luvushivin1 thumbnail
ah this part was also too too gud yaar just awsum
Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey yaar,u r too good...ur story is like another SG  for me..it is really interesting...i am like addicted to it...just superb...i wish u complete d story...beautifully...perfect end...4 now enjoying d fights & waiting 4 some emotions, jealousy...passion 4 yuvreen , especially from YUVI...suvreen is just bindaas...pls..update d next parts..too...bye