Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing updates...mia...loved all 3...will miss it ))))))))))...enjoyed  everything...))))))))) keep it up)))))))))😛5 on 5 👏Edited by adiya55 - 10 years ago
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow what an ending.You are really very good writer Vidya,really feeling sad that your ff has come to an end.

Hopefully you will start writing a new ff very soon.Really going to miss your writing.
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesum beautiful wonderful loved it..zorro annie rathi alisha parts were so brilliant..ya zorro is 1 mature guy who cd fix alisha 😆..plz dnt end it..i am going to miss it so badly..wish those brainles cvs tek sum inspirations 4m u..ur an amazing writer..👏..5 on 5  👍🏼Edited by JustMySelf - 10 years ago
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow mia!!...luvd d ending..it ws a complete luv stry..n aftr readng ur ff evn i hv started belvng in destiny that sumwer sum1 is made fr u...thnx fr sch a luvly treat to read...wll miss ds ff..😭😕...n ratng..well 5 is too less fr ds gal !!!...its outstanding and fantabulous...
MeherSehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome . 🤗 Kudos to you for you pen down so well 👏
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mia cant beleive its the end..,this ff is soo amazinf and interesting that i wanted it to continue forever...but i know its impossible and everything has an end...nevertheless this was one of the best FF i have ever read,the storyline,the characters,evrything was just fab...and yeah above all you are just incredible as a writer...and i would like to thank you for giving us the immense pleasure to read your work..hope to read from you soon...amazing work👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WRITER'NOTE!!!!

Hey hey people!

Its not even a day since i updated yet u guyz sent tons of pm's asking for a new FF.Urmmm...let me think...why not! hehe...

Before I start with a new FF...i need ur opinion on a lots of things!

1. What is ur opinion on Non-Realistic Love story

2.Which story would you prefer Realistic or Non-Realistic?

3.What couple formation do you expect?

Feedback,pm's and comments would decide if there will be a new FF...

Bye bye...

Mia :)

Edited by vidya.G - 10 years ago
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1. What is ur opinion on Non-Realistic Love story
Thought it is not real...its always nice to read them,it just give us a sense of happiness and it is also a way to remove our stress and boost us up😳
2.Which story would you prefer Realistic or Non-Realistic?
Hmmm i'll prefer both,if its coming from you,then im sure it'll be amazing❤️

3.What couple formation do you expect?
This one was on yuvreen and it was an all time hit...but yeah either yuvreen or any other couples,it'll be exciting to read them😛😛
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1. Its good to read non realistic lovestory ,after all a person can dream about anything ,there is no limitation.

2.I like both realistic as well as non realistic love story ,since u write so well,both will be interesting to read.

3 .One and Only Yuvreen as a couple,because you can explore many other qualities about them.

Please do start writing a new FF,really you are a very good writer.
luvushivin1 thumbnail
omg it was super duper nd what it was destiny completed why it was really a fun to read this yaar...plz continue plzzz