Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nicely written man...waiting 2 see yuvi's  intensions , some passionate momments???good work...waiting 4 next update...
shalon thumbnail
Thanks for the pm waitin for the next part 😊
cherry.parul0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic chapter...mannaro wedding,awww m sooo xited..nd yuvi--oye hoye diffrent girl abi se flat ho gye??? U knw what y do i love this ss sooo much!!! Bcz it reminds me of my fav serial dekha ek khwab...itss really very close to my heart...nd my fav word in this ss is ''yuvraj ji'' nd princess which reflects royalty...nd yuvi's attitude nd his chopsy every time..hahahaha i jst lv it..muaahh for such a lovely ss..
Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey yaar, will u tell me , wat does it mean , when yuvi says , u will 1 day end up begging me ...i did'nt understand ...will u tell me?
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this wasss sooo prfct...
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aadi66nambiar

hey yaar, will u tell me , wat does it mean , when yuvi says , u will 1 day end up begging me ...i did'nt understand ...will u tell me?

owh that...well...its related to yuvi's upcoming revenge plan...
to be more specific...he can't stand being chopsied by suvi all the time and suvi is the only girl who is not attracted to him...so egoistic yuvi came out with a revenge plan...u will no it soon...😉
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 7: MY BEST FRIEND WEDDING!

Boutique
Helper:"What type of dresses are you looking for Miss?"
Suvi:"Nothing too fancy, just make it a little simple..Thank you."

That day, they all went to try out their dresses, Suvi and Annie went with something a bit more simple, while Naro wore a grand wedding lehenga..

"Don't you think its kinda exciting watching ur best friend getting over the top for their wedding.?"

She turned around and saw Yuvi standing there with his kurta on..

Suvi:"Is it a habit for you to poof out of nowhere?"
Yuvi:"It's a public place.. and I have the right to be here.,after all its my best friend wedding" he smiled

then he stared at her up and down, he thought she looked amazing with a blue lehenga on.He couldn't help but beam a smile.

Suvi:"What are you looking at?" she tries to cover her body with her dupatta.
Yuvi:"This is the face I put on when I like what I see." he winked.
Suvi:"Pervert" she uttered under her breath. "Can you stop staring at me like that?!"
Yuvi:"Does it bother you?.. Because if you look this good with a simple lehenga.. I can only imagine how you would look with your friend's wedding lehenga on."
Suvi:"You can have this discussion with your own wife on your wedding fitting Yuvraj JI!." she said disgustingly.
Suvi:"I am having this discussion with the possible candidate that could be my future wife." he replied, fiddling with his eyebrows.
Suvi:"Dream on!its not gonna happen!."
Rathi:"Suvreen, is everything alright?"
Suvi:"Everything is okay"

Suvreen walked towards Naro and Annie leaving Rathi and Yuvi...
Rathi:"stay away from Suvreen"

He sneered as he took a glance at Rathi..
Yuvi:"It doesn't matter if I stay away from her or not, because I don't think its any of your business."he walked out.

THE MANNARO WEDDING DAY
Finally, the day that Mannaro had looked forward to was finally here...

Naro:"Suvreen,Annie... I'm nervous."
Suvi:"Don't be.. Everything is going to go great!"

Knock knock..
"LADIES!" Zorro yelled from outside the room.
"WHAT?!"
Zorro:"10 Minutes! Hurry up!"
Suvi:"Okay we know! Go away!..Okay Annie,lets take her out."She said wiping the tears off her smiling face.
Annie:"My friend is getting married.. Yay."

After The girls exchanged hugs, the ceremony was started..

Mannu waited in the front of the stage impatiently for his bride to be .After awhile, out came the beautiful bride holding on her father, happily walking. When they finally got to the stage, everyone took their seats and the wedding ceremony begins...

Yuvi stand next to Suvi during the ceremony...

Yuvi:"You must be really proud of yourself."

She turned to look at Yuvi, but instead of giving him the usual glare, Suvi gave him a cute smile and tapped on his shoulder twice.

Suvi:"Since I'm happy today, I'm not going to argue with you." she winked and walked away right after giving him a light kiss on his cheek.

Suvi mind thought:"OMG!what the hell did I just do?!??!" she widened her eyes, then shook it off.

"Did she just..kiss me?" Yuvi asked himself in shocked. "Oh man she just kissed me!"
As Yuvi looked back, she was already gone. He covered his cheek and smirked.
"Crazy girl, how could you just kiss someone and run away?"

As for Alisha...she can't help herself from getting teary watching the one she love getting married to someone else...

"Suvreen!" Rathi showed up behind her.

Suvi:"Hi Rathi, How do you like the wedding so far?"
Rathi:"It's really.. Nice."
Suvi: "Urmnn...next will be your turn I guess" Suvreen jokingly teased rathi...
Rathi looked at her and could tell that he was blushing.. He put his face down and finally had enough courage to look at her again. "Suvreen..I.."

Suvi:"Why is your face red?" she giggled.
Rathi's mind thought:"Rathi just tell her.. She's your friend.. This should be easy for you! Just say..it"
Rathi:"Suvreen, I.."
Suvi:"Is that Alisha?!"pointing over to the exit
Rathi: "I don't know..where is she going...alone?!"
Annie:"What's wrong guys?" Annie walked over

Suvreen, Rathi, and Annie walked out and came across Zorro. Suvi pulled him with her and follows Alisha.
Then they saw two guys was following Alisha...Alisha sensed something is not right and she tried to move faster...One of the guys grabbed her hand...

Alisha:"Who are you? Let go of me..HELP!"

Rathi pulled one of the guy back while Zorro began throwing punches at the other guy while Suvi and Annie ran to Alisha.

"Help me! Help me!" Alisha mumbled. Suvi embraced her as Annie did the same.
Annie&Suvi:"Its okay, it okays.Your okay now.. Don't be scared."

After a dozen hits, both guy finally fell to the floor. The bodyguards came and cuffed them up.

Suvi:"Wait! If you ever do anything like this again, I'll kill you and feed you to the dogs!"

Both guy weakly nodded and was taken out as the girls continued to hug the crying Alisha, just in time for Yuvi to run in.

Yuvi:"What happened?! What are you doing to her?!"
Zorro:"What are you talking about?!"
Yuvi:"My cousin already gave up on Mannu!, so leave her alone!"

Suvi gave him a stupid look and took a glass of water.
Suvi:"Wake up IDIOT!" she splashed it on his face. "You think we're some sick freaks?! What do you think we are?! Huh!? YOU?!"
She stomped her way out of the room with the rest following her.

Yuvi:"Alisha?! Alisha are you okay?"
Alisha:"Yuvi, you misunderstood them.They were here to help me."
Yuvi: "they wat?"
Alisha:"They helped me from those guys...Suvreen...She's really nice"

He tried looking back at the to see if Suvi was still there. "Oh.. Oops" he grunted.

END OF CHAPTER 7: winks ;)
Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Vidya..🤗 How you doing?? 😃
Sorry couldn't reply for your previous updates,😳
so read them all in one shot..😆
They are amazing honey.. I love the way the story is progressing.. Keep up the good work!
I like the fact that YuvReen are a bit hatke from the reel characters..😉
Thanks for the pm..love ya..muaah! 🤗❤️
Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 11 years ago
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this was really superbb trust me

wonderfull
well i can ssee the begning of d epic love story here

u really write well mia...hatz off...m totaly in ;luv wid this yuvreen

and i wish i has an arrogant prince to in my life ;lyk suvi...damn i really envy ur suvreen the suvreen in this ff..

Edited by chaichil - 11 years ago
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
whoa!!!..mia..ws jst superb..manaro gtng maried..n suvi gvng a peck on yuvi's cheeks..😳..n wt d??..rathi in luv wd suvi..😕😆..xcitd 2 knw wt yuvi does nxt aftr knwng wt suvi did 2 alisha...n yuvi discusng abt d lehenga wd hs future wyf..lol..😉..nxt chap ASAP..