So what happened to Sadia Khan?

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So, this just occurred to me..wasn't Khuda aur Mohabbat one of the most popular dramas in recent times? ðŸ˜• Even though I didn't like it..but that's a different story. ðŸ˜†

So what happened to this girl, Sadia Khan who played Iman in this drama? Where is she now? It's weird how after that drama she's really no where to be seen..although you'd think she'd be somewhere getting offers.

I saw her in Yaariyan with Faisal Qureshi and she was horrible..though I found her horrible in Khuda aur Mohabbat too.

Anyone know anything about this girl? lol 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
She cant even act

Anyways she is coming in a movie with imran abbas called Abdullah, written by the same writer as KAM.

THE NOVEL IS EPIC. I am sure these actors wont do justice to it :S
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Khuda Aur Mohabbat... i dont even know why it was so critically and otherwise acclaimed!? -_-
i mean WTH man? and Sadia Khan and acting are VERY contrasting opposite poles se bhi different and duur things... Sadia and Acting just dont go together! -_-
We should all thank Sadia, that shes somewhat away from TV, saving us from the torture that we could have gone thru otherwise! :P
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know..bt recently she done an add for Olpers milk...
MochaQueen thumbnail
dramey ke baare mein jo marzi bolo, story to zabardast thiii :P
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She was as over rated as the serial...
starstruckk thumbnail
She's not a good actress at all..but I wouldn't call her overrated..no one really rates her as far as I know. ðŸ˜† It's weird because on the right side of my screen I always see that article about her supposedly open to working in films (here on PSF) yet after KAM she's no where to be seen. I mean look at all the other girls..they're all over the place whether they can act or not is another story. 
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hina,zaberdast?
The guy fell in Love with her in 1 episode and after watching first 2 episodes, I STOPPED watching it.What did u like in the kahaani?:sIt was a stupid story.I have seen alot of dramas so trust me when i say this,it was worse than every other Paki drama/STORYon this planetEdited by MeephRun - 11 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
frankly speaking novel was damn good but after inital few episodes i did not watch that serial at all and the last scene where iman died was written so beautifully in novel while sadia khan's acting was not good.
Thanx God she is not doing any drama did not like her acting at all
What abt season 2 of the show?When will it come any idea??
Edited by pickachu - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

frankly speaking novel was damn good but after inital few episodes i did not watch that serial at all and the last scene where iman died was written so beautifully in novel while sadia khan's acting was not good.

Thanx God she is not doing any drama did not like her acting at all
What abt season 2 of the show?When will it come any idea??

The novel was a best seller, right? 

How was the novel better? like how does Hammad fall in love with Iman in the novel? and what kind of relationship do Hammad & Iman develop in the novel?

Honestly, from the show it made no sense. As Meeph mentioned..he falls crazily in love with Iman the very first instant he sees her. I understand the whole concept of love at first sight came in..but his love was a bit over the top..especially since Iman hardly ever talked to him..they hardly ever interacted. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†