Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
And no idea about season 2..so the novel doesn't end with Iman dying, does it? I hear that Hammad goes abroad after this..and this is what they're going to show in season 2, if it's ever made. 
ElishaAmir thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

So, this just occurred to me..wasn't Khuda aur Mohabbat one of the most popular dramas in recent times? ðŸ˜• Even though I didn't like it..but that's a different story. ðŸ˜†

So what happened to this girl, Sadia Khan who played Iman in this drama? Where is she now? It's weird how after that drama she's really no where to be seen..although you'd think she'd be somewhere getting offers.

I saw her in Yaariyan with Faisal Qureshi and she was horrible..though I found her horrible in Khuda aur Mohabbat too.

Anyone know anything about this girl? lol 

if she was so horrible, why do u care wat happened to her? 
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElishaAmir

if she was so horrible, why do u care wat happened to her? 

😆

because she's the only actress who after such a hit drama is no where to be seen. Look at everyone else..plus as I mentioned whenever I log on to PSF, there's always Sadia Khan to the right of my page..where she says she's open to film offers..I wonder what film offers she's receiving if she's hardly receiving any offers for shows. 

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Hina,zaberdast?
The guy fell in Love with her in 1 episode and after watching first 2 episodes, I STOPPED watching it.What did u like in the kahaani?:sIt was a stupid story.I have seen alot of dramas so trust me when i say this,it was worse than every other Paki drama/STORYon this planet

Well the novel was good as far as the story goes, the drama ruined it
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I think the second season got cancelled.

I dont know why people are judging the story from the drama, it was just directed badly ok? :( The story was awesome. I love the writer <3
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I think the second season got cancelled.

I dont know why people are judging the story from the drama, it was just directed badly ok? :( The story was awesome. I love the writer <3

Okayyy theeek haii...don't get too emotional now. ðŸ˜†

tell me, how was the novel better? because I didn't even get the story. lol 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

You can read the novel in English, uski translation hai.
Agar mile to mujhe bhi bhejna :P
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yeah completely forgot about her and yeah I literally laughed every time she made the crying look so OTT.