Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think Sid is going to quit.The channel is all out promoting their heros of BV.
pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To recreate the magic of Ansh will be a tough call for the new actor who has donned the role of Anandi now as much as for us to accept her in that role ... it will def take a considerable time from both sides to align 
Mithi_vani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yar... I feel terrible on the news that Prat is leaving BV... 😭 😭 ... I feel bad we can't see Sidhyusha any more... I just love thier pair... Wt should I say now... I hv no ided... Anyway... Now that its conferm that she leaving... I just only hope BV find some other beautiful actress for A's role...who look good with Sid nd try to feet in prat's soze... I know its difficult for any actress to do that nd for us to accept that... So I can't leave BV... Bcz I m big fan of Shiv-Sid... Nd not forum too... Bcz I love u frds... Ya Its heart breaking news for us ... But we still hv our Sid-Shiv... So we can manage... Right frds... Or I can say try to manage...
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure shiv will not quit.. matlab sid.. because he will never leave his jagya alone.. 🤣
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pussycat

To recreate the magic of Ansh will be a tough call for the new actor who has donned the role of Anandi now as much as for us to accept her in that role ... it will def take a considerable time from both sides to align 

That's the greatest challenge for the director and writers!!! and am sure they will live upto the expectations of the audience...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adi2512

[

P.S : If P is so cool about it ( as per what she said in that news segment )...why should we wallow in sorrow so much..?

nah re...i dont care what p said😆
its that what i am feeling...
we are so used to with her expressions...her way of speaking dialogs...ki i still have hard time...
Don_theEvil thumbnail
chalo get over with this sad mood... even bimar hokar.. mai inty cranky nahi hu... life hai... new changes hone hai... learn to accept it.. 
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Donji
ab sari umeed ShYa se hi hai😆

real AnSh🤗❤️

New AnSh🤢🤪
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i m with u
Sob sob😭
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

nah re...i dont care what p said😆
its that what i am feeling...
we are so used to with her expressions...her way of speaking dialogs...ki i still have hard time...

khushi nl ka kaam karna hai... har baar ki tarah is baar bhi nl aayega... kuch bhi hojaye..chalo kaam par lagte hai..