Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Ratna for the lovely updates and thanks Pattu for clarifying the actresses names.

I am not expecting a perfect serial, but a serial with some intelligence.

Take for example, Kitty.  He is talented and intelligent.  Okay, the brother's kids ask for all the sothu and he gives them.  That is his genorosity.  But at what expense?  How about anything for his girls?  They are studying.  Yepadi school fees katuvanga?

He stays in the hotel.  Without any money,you want to stay in the hotel ? after giving some advance and then overstay.  So the Manager comes and asks for the money, K says well your boss is my friend.  The Manager goes "so, my boss says don't mix business with friends".  Kitty looks devasated.  Duh...

So this kind of stupid storyline really annoys me.

Two brothers so close, yet the eldest don't know brother hasn't been to the office for a week.  SB is upstairs when Kitty hands over the sothu because SB's family told him not to disturb him, but can't he just call the brother from handphone?  Sigh,.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wednesday Updates
Episode

Lakshmi controls hard her cries and tries to samalichufy her 2 daughters. She says soon they will return back home. Neelambari is upset and in tears as well looking at her mother's condition.

Magesh returns back home thanks to Sivalingam who brought him out in bail. Mother is full pasam if son is ok and all. Magesh says his fine only hurt by his brother's action. True he wasted money on gamble but why can't his brother help him out? His brother also seem to be wasting money on Preeti so much recently nu Magesh complains.

Mother goes to her husband and polambufy that their son's are wasting money like this and not even bothered to try saving up. Sivalingam says after all its not their own earn money. Its earn by his brother nu.

Magesh surprises everyone by saying he has changed and that a few moments in the cell has thought him a lesson. Now he understood the relationship between his father and chittapa. Magesh promises to be a changed guy from now on and only focus on business.

Preethi in deep thought at home about what her mother had spoke to her. She then decides if she wants to live a happily life with Ramesh.. she must do what her mother had said.

She calls Ramesh and wants to meet him. But she tells him not to bring the same red rose as he brings daily. Ramesh smiles and ask why and Preethi says the rose dies by night and that makes her upset as their love should always strike out ( i bet she is going to ask golds 😛) Ramesh then ask what she wants.. Preethi ask him to buy something for her to wear and when people take a look they must double look at her and know she is Ramesh wife nu 😕 Ramesh ask enna again nu and Preethi says something gold (😆 i thought so!!) Mother who over hears this is happy that daughter is taking step listening to her ..

Ramesh comes and and shock to see his brother and kindalfy him being out instead in the jail eating kali. Both brothers starts arguing and Magesh insults Preethi, Ramesh gets angry and hits Magesh 😲

Sivalingam comes and stops them.. scolds him for raising his hand .. Ramesh leaves. Sivalingam is sad seeing anna thambi relationship like this. Magesh sad to see his father feeling upset and ask him not to and he will make sure like this will never happen again. (Ivan nijamavae changed vaa 😲)

Ramesh comes late to meet Preethi who gets upset. He tries to calm her and tells her about what Magesh did. In mind Preethi is not happy about Magesh wasting money and decides she will make sure Magesh does not come to office anymore nu.

Ramesh then shows the gold chain he bought for her.. Preethi faces lae few seconds ku bulb came out and immediately she changes her face and pretends like being upset. Ramesh is confuses and konjufy her more. Preethi then makes him to agree for their engagement next week and Ramesh agrees. 😕

Preethi comes back and mother is happy to see the golds and further brainwash her that she needs to make sure she is in control of everything and suggest for engagement the very next day 😲 Preethi agrees and calls Ramesh and tells him who at first hesitates but finally agrees.

Ramesh tells his mother about the engagement that needs to be held the next day itself. Mother kind of not happy and ask how is that possible but Ramesh is very adamant and says nalai must have engagement nu.

Sivalingam comes there and says no. They cannot have the engagement tomorrow.

Thodarum

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ratna, thanks for the updates.

will you please continue the updates with pictures till we get used to identify the characters?  

who is elder mahesh or ramesh?
pattuppudavai thumbnail
yes caryn agreed...

serials have a separate ilakkanam, no intelligence, no logic, no continuity, no ethics, no this, no that and so on... 

there is no end to this.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Caryn you did not miss much after that 😛

They were about to get kicked out from the hotel when one old business friend pays for them..but later only Kitty gets to know that that old man wanted to marry his elder daughter 🤢 Kitty gives a piece of his mind and leaves from there with his family. Laksmi then forces her husband to go kaasi at least they can get some changes so both husband wife goes to kaasi,

Kitty sits by the gangai and thinks about how he brought his family to road and decides to die.. he was about to jump into the water but wife manage to see him and tries to stop him but he tells her he need to die and jumps into the water Laksmi too wants to jump but is saved by Neelambari just in time who happen to be on the spot. Forcefully she brings Lakshimi back to the ashramam and end up the swami ji noticing Laksmi and then he tells her this is her daughter Rajakumari nu 😛

The rest is the ones i am updating this week ...

Thanks again caryn for writing up the story so far.. i will compile it together for those who wants to follow the story 😉

hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: pattuppudavai

Ratna, thanks for the updates.

will you please continue the updates with pictures till we get used to identify the characters?  

who is elder mahesh or ramesh?

aww sure will do with the pictures.. its much easier as i dun need to write long details... just brief ones wif the pictures more easy to understand 😆

Ramesh is eldest.. second is Magesh and they have a younger sister 😊

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Thanks again ratna and caryn for the synopsis...👏

Ratna, I didn't understand this part - (hmm, romba mukyam...😆 )

'.but later only Kitty gets to know that that old man wanted to marry his elder daughter'
old man wanted to give his daughter to kitty?
pattuppudavai thumbnail
!

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

aww sure will do with the pictures.. its much easier as i dun need to write long details... just brief ones wif the pictures more easy to understand 😆

[/QUOTE

so nice of you! 😃

hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: pattuppudavai

Thanks again ratna and caryn for the synopsis...👏

Ratna, I didn't understand this part - (hmm, romba mukyam...😆 )

'.but later only Kitty gets to know that that old man wanted to marry his elder daughter'
old man wanted to give his daughter to kitty?

hahaha appadinu nu illa the old man wants to marry kitty's elder daughter 🤢 andha old man ku failure in marriage vaam adhan he wants to remarry 🤢

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG.. Preethi s becoming more negative nw.. i guess she wil seperate him from his family..