deepali aka seema mishra's biography

nan6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Seema Mishra is an indian television actress.Seema Mishra made her debut in thr film Kabhie Socha Bhi Na Tha in 2007 and currently he is playing the role of Deepali Sikandar Bhatia in the famous show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on colors. Seema is considered the top wamps among the other wamps of the Television industry.
she was voted as the best vamp on the tv held by a website...

Personal Profile:

Name: Seema Mishra
Current Show: Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Seema Mishra Filmography:

Seema Mishra Movies:
Kabhie Socha Bhi Na Tha

Seema Mishra Serials:
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

she said about herself in an interview...

Born and bought up in Mumbai, I grew up aspiring to be an actor since my childhood. Sensing that I had a good knack and immense talent, my mother always supported me in every step that I took towards my goal.

While in school, I always bunked classes or tuitions to sneak into a theatre showing my favourite film; not that I have come out of the habit yet, even today I am game to watch a film at any point of time. You can take this to be my craze for films or my madness, but films are something I cannot live without.

So much did the passion for acting grew into me that it is now slowly coming out on television. Songs and movies are like glucose to me; they ignite my energy every time it is required.

I consider myself blessed with a beautiful mind and positive energy within me which reflects through the beauty I carry. I have been very fortunate enough to get beautiful roles throughout my career.

I enjoy being on the sets of Madhubala because I am pampered a lot by every actor of the show especially by my on-screen mother-in-law (Shama Deshpande); she considers me like her daughter and is always there for me whenever I need her.

My husband in the serial (Sikandar Kharbanda) as well as the lead actors Dhrasti (Dhami) and Vivian (Dsena) also treat me like their little angel. Being on sets of Madhubala has never given me a feeling of staying away from home.

Shall I go a little back in time? My acting skills got on track from 2006 when I did a cameo in India Calling on Star One. I consider the role to be my best because the role of a drug addict gave new dimensions to my character on the conventional medium of television.

The graph of my career has not been consistent with shows because I am a kind of a person who is very choosy as far as the roles I get are concerned. I don't mind doing negative roles because so long as my talent is utilized effectively on screen. I don't mind doing any kind of role.

Edited by nan6 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smeera123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
USKI 1ST MOVIE ...KABHI SOCHA BHI NA THA !!

REALLY USNE BHI KABHI SOCHA NAHI HONGA KI PPL USKO PAHCHANNE LAGEGE 👍🏼
sush12_RM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she is really a talanted gurl !
hume toh bahot pasand h usko hate karna...lolzzz...
she is perfect vamp !!
luv SM 😊
Edited by sush12_DD - 11 years ago