Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

philantus01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting  waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting  waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting  waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting  waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting  waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting  waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting  waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting 
ANI0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waitinggg😡
pls update fast
Saumya19 thumbnail
You write I neverknew that...enjoyed all the chapters to bits...I love Madz a hipster and a fashion expert...and a runaway bride...I just loved it...waiting for the next update...P.S. Dipali is dipali as she always will be
Nian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

You write I neverknew that...enjoyed all the chapters to bits...I love Madz a hipster and a fashion expert...and a runaway bride...I just loved it...waiting for the next update...P.S. Dipali is dipali as she always will be

Hahahaha lol i have another one, have written a handful of stuff, nothing great. love your work though.
Thank you, thats how i wish to portray her, im glad you liked it.
Nian4life thumbnail

Firstly, Hello world. I'm extremely sorry for such a late update and i totally deserve your fury so bring it on. 😛 
Secondly, i was planning on giving weeky updates, i have a lot to catch on and this is my senior high school year so it is going to be tough for me to concentrate on so much at a time.
Thirdly, thank you so much pople! i love you all... keep the positive energy flowing in. i'm sorry again if i forget to reply to anyone's comment . i will try to do so this time.
so enough now. Enjoy, and yes, its a double treat to make it up to you people.
Baby, You Look So Sexy
"OMG, Madhu!" I heard Serena panic as I entered the green room full of skinny and tall fashion models and their designers, half naked half dressed! I rushed towards her as her tears made their way down her cheeks, Gosh! Now what on earth happened?
I was already running a few errands when Serena asked me to come to the green room, I glanced at my watch- 5:00 p.m.! Damn I had told RK sir I'll meet him and at the lounge directly at 4:30 after checking on everything, He had asked me to meet Granda as he thought I was one of the most potential interns that joint FQ. I mean he did actually think good of me? Wow. Now thats news, ain't it? 
But here I was standing right in front of Serena who was just weeping and refused to tell me the reason- god I don't have time for the drama a woman, just vomit it out will ya!?
"Serena! Can you just STOP IT now?!" I yelled, I was impatient as to what could go wrong in the last minute. I had last minute work. 
"Mad- Mads...My Sho...Showstopper"she spoke in between sobs. Wait. What show stopper? I didn't hire one show stopper as I knew who it was- Deepali.
"What happened to HER?"I asked worried.
"She Isn't...gonna come!"
"WHAT?!" I screamed, that wasn't wise as the entire room looked at me now, WOW!
"Yaa...She says she's busy- out of town!" Serena spoke, not crying now thank god!
"Busy my goddamn foot! SHE must be with some delinquent right now!" I spat with an angry tone to my voice...
"What do I do now?!" Serena spoke with panic
"I need a SHOW STOPPER! My designs! I put in so much!" She ranted.
Damn.That. Woman! I knew exactly why she was doing this, she was trying to get back at me, God, she was the same old B**** like she was in college! Spoiling the event so that my work's at stake, whatta loser!
I closed my eyes and breathed out as Serena kept rambling, I took a decision and finally spoke," I Will Do It!"
Serena stopped abruptly and eyed me, her eyes gleaming with happiness mixed with relief! She gave me a skeptical look before continuing,
"OMG! Thank you! But Are You Sure?" She looked at me with hopeful eyes and I nodded in affirmative. Gosh!
I didn't care about walking down the runway, that didn't matter to me I had done that once or twice before. What mattered was.
What was I to tell RK?
RK's POV
I sat there on the seat next to Dad, he seemed engrossed in a deep conversation with some man sitting besides him. I glanced at my watch-6:00 p.m. The show was about to begin any moment and Madhubala was still not here! WTH? Where was she? Nobody in this world would ever go against my orders! What is it with her then?
Well, she knew It wasn't like I wanted to marry her and that's why I was making her meet Dad, Hell! Dad had expressed his desire to meet the most potential of the new interns that joint us! Then why?
As I was lost in my thoughts I heard a round of applause, I turned my gaze towards the runway! The Show. It Had started yet no sign! Amazing! She had some guts, What a perfect combination of beauty with brains. Note the sarcasm.
The models kept coming one by one, and then my magazines name was announced, my head instantly shot up from my phone and I carefully examined the designs prepared by Selena and Kate... Then the show stopper's entry was announced and my head shot back to my phone- Don't get me wrong but I was seriously in no mood to see Dipali at the moment, that's when I heard loud gasps and hooting from a few people!  Wait What?
Nobody was so fond of Dipali, I instantly looked at the runway and my jaw dropped!
WHAT THE...?
Madhu was walking down the runway alongside Serena and Kate, she was wearing Black studded hot pants and White Crop top, (that showed off more of her toned stomach than needed) and a black leather jacket with Pink and White beads stuck on it along with hot Pink and black color high heels! She looked...
HOT, SEXY, GORGEOUS, STUNNING...
Okay brain stop it! Like this woman hadn't already driven my crazy! Damn, how am I ever suppose to concentrate on work when she's around?! I know that I promised to maintain a safe distance from her but then! How? Remains the question. 
Its so bloody difficult Dude!
I mean LOOK at her!
"You changed your Editor-In Chief?" Dad asked looking at me, I got out of my trance and looked at him with a blank expression!
"Uhh...No...no that's,umm... That's Madhubala, our new intern!" I fumbled.
Damn, now I bet he caught my expression and this was way to embarrassing! RK doesn't Fumble! What was this girl doing to me?
Dad smiled and looked on! Wait is this funny?
The show got over and I was walking up to my employees' to congratulate them when I heard a conversation which I wish I hadn't!
"Damn, did you look at her?, I told you she was the hottest of the lot" One guy spoke
"She looked so f*****g edible! I just wanted her back then dude!" Another added
"I heard she's a DJ at Czar! Guess we can always try!" A third guy added and winked!
I stopped right in front of him, my hands clenched into a fist the men stopped laughing! And looked at my riled up face.Fear was written all over their faces, and then I slapped the guy right across his face!
The whole room turned to face us, I was least bothered! I looked at him, his lip bled... Couldn't care less!
"DARE YOU TOUCH HER!" I yelled
I stormed out of the room and made my way to the green room, Damn! What was the need for her to do this?! Why did she have to wear an outfit like that with so much of skin show?! I barged into the Green Room and saw very few models still left, most of them looking at me as if I were Tom Cruise, Gosh these sex-starved woman I tell you!
I didn't seemed to be nerved I just marched towards Serena who seemed excited and was hugging some model! She turned to face me after the model left and was taken aback to see me standing there!
"Si...Sir?" She stammered while gulping.
"Where's Madhubala?" I demanded
She looked at me confused yet scared. But nevertheless spoke,"Cha...Changing"
She hurriedly left after that, looking at my expression I guess one could say i wasnt in the best of my moods. After about a minute or two Madhu walked out of the bathroom wearing what I had gifted her!
OMG! Did the woman ever not looke gorgeous?
The pink skirt and the top fit her perfectly with the pumps! And showed off her curves just at the right places.
She didn't seem to notice me as I was standing half-way tilted towards her and so she continued to walking towards the dressing table and removed her makeup!
Her eyes I noticed were done up heavily, with black kohl and eyeliner donned upon them!
She hastily removed the black look off her eyes and continued cleaning her face!
So lost was I in my little draydream that I didn't realise she was staring at me through the mirror and I was right behind her!
Damn the proximity,
She dropped the cotton and stood still, the look on my face must be really desirous hence the nervousness!
She quickly turned to face me but instead collided with my chest! I held her waist which fit perfectly in my arms and pulled her towards me. She dropped her chin and I lifted it up with my index finger only to meet those eyes again. The hazelnut brown eyes, They were so... Beautiful!
I could just stare at them forever... I felt someone tap my shoulder and Madhu quickly looked past my shoulder and dropped her hands that were resting on my chest a while back!
I immediately Dropped my arms from her waist and she backed away facing the mirror again, I gave her a quick glance before I turned and saw KARAN! Wait, he never came to fashion shows! What on earth...?
He gave me an odd stare and I finally broke the silence,
" Hey... You here...?"
"Just came to meet a few... Clients?" He shrugged and then looked behind me, giving Madhu an odd expression!
"Oh!" Was all I said.
"Dad was asking for you!" He said suddenly remembering why he disturbed an important beautiful moment between two hot individuals!
"Umm... Okay! Ill be right there! Tell him ill meet him in five!" I said
He looked at me and nodded!
He was walking back when he stopped back and glanced,
"Don't do anything stupid"
I stared at him then nodded  and somehow I felt Madhu behind me nod too but I hushed the thought! He left...
The room was empty and Madhu had gotten back to putting on her make up now! She just put on some gloss and eyeliner and was done!
She looked elegant yet simple.
She avoided eye contact and then walked past me to grab her bag!
She didn't even tell me why she didn't come to meet dad! Now, I was beginning to get angry... What on earth does she think she's doing?
"Was there something you wanted to talk about?" She questioned my while grabbing her purse and her other items.
"I thought you were suppose to meet me and my DAD at 4:30!" I said trying not to loose my cool...
"I told you I had to check on things last minute, I appologize for being stupid enough to not inform you, everything happened all of a sudden...Look I'm sorry okay, I didn't know that-" she spoke while facing me with guilty eyes...
"you didn't know what? that finally you'll become the show stopper for FQ? Or...Finally you got a chance to get back at Deepali?" I cut her off!
She looked at me with a perplexed expression "What's wrong with you?!" She exclaimed
"Yeah? What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?! I ask you to come meet Dad on professional grounds and you turn your back on me?" I had lost my cool by now! This girl was getting on my nerves!
"I said I was SORRY okay? What was I to do if your stupid Editor-In Chief refused to show up at the last moment?" She replied exasperated.
I held her arm now, gripping them tightly,
"AND you very conveniently ditched your prior commitments for a two minute fame?"
I said through gritted teeth.
She gave me a disgusted look
"MR.KUNDRA my work is my first and foremost commitment! I don't like it when people question my abilities... Your EX ended up as a NO SHOW so that I would be questioned on my abilities and capabilities and I was not just going to stand there and watch! That's not me!"
She yelled back at me
"Ya we all saw your capabilities today, wearing a skimpy w**** outfit!" I remarked sarcastically! Shit! What did I say?
Her jaw dropped to the floor and she looked at me disbelieving ly while I just stared at her, She rolled her eyes and then crossed her arms and looked straight into my eyes
"At least I just wore the outfit, at least I AM NOT ONE, unlike some people!" She eyed me up and down to give her comment an after effect and I shook my head in disbelief!
Did she just say that I was a man- w****?
"MS.Madhubala..." I started but was interrupted by an elderly voice
"RK!" I looked towards my right only to find my Dad standing in an authoritative manner and right next to him was Karan rolling his eyes!
Madhu broke off the eye contact and stood still! I looked at Dad and then stood normally.
"What on earth is going on?!" He exclaimed while glancing at me and then madhu and then back at me,
"First, you slap some employee of yours then you scream at another employee!" Dad scolded me while I just looked at him with an expression that said does-it-look-like-l-care!
Dad sighed and addressed Madhu,
"Ms.Mallick its a pleasure to meet you, I'm glad there was someone to save our a** when our editor backed out in a total unprofessional manner, I appreciate your dedication towards our company..." He looked at me intently and then continued,"unlike a few others" I groaned, so typical dad! I saw him smiling and patting Madhu's back, I glanced back up at Karan who seemed least interested in all this!
"Why don't you join us for dinner today?" My dad asked Madhu!
Wait what? He NEVER called employees home,
 Until there were business parties or dinners!
"I.." She trailed of unsure what to say.
I looked at Karan who looked at her with his eyebrow's perked up! Strange.
"Oh C'mon! Karan here... Can drop you back to his place!" Dad continued! Hello I was still alive, That guy is already married!
"Umm... Okay that'll be great!" She smiled at him relieved! I wondered what that was.
"Oh Great! We could talk about your latest project with my son!" He smiled mischievously! Dad so typical dad!
She passed him a fake smile that looked more sarcastic! Wait, what was she doing with dad? And then she glared at me and walked past us! She stopped right in front of Karan and spoke," Mind if I join you?"
"Oh! Soryy, I've to pick my wife up first why don't you join RK?" He smirked have I told him how much I love him lately?, she didn't turn back for a second or two and it seemed like she was glaring at him while he just suppressed his laughter!
She turned back and looked at me and sighed!
"Right! Let's go!" I said and before she could say anything I grabbed her hand and made an exit!
Nian4life thumbnail

LOST

Why did I grab her hand? She wasn't running away? Wth is this woman doing to me?
We reached the parking lot and I stood there to face her, she sighed and then pointed towards my hand, I looked at it but didn't let go!
She sighed again,"I'm not gonna run away!"
I smirked and left her hand slowly,
She gave me death stare and I opened the passenger seat for her...
"What?" I said when she stared at me.
She shook her head and quickly sat inside.
I sat in my seat and looked at her intently. she was mumbling something I didn't catch and there was a frown on her face... Could she stop looking cute for godsake?
She turned towards her left and caught me staring at her, her expression turned from a frown to a cute nervous one and she bit her lip, Oh no! She shouldn't have done that, I quickly shut my eyes pushing all the wild thoughts away and looked straight ahead without glancing back at her...
From the corner of her eyes I saw her narrowing her eyes and she crossed her arms out of frustration.
A small smile curved on the tips of my lips and amusement took over desire for a split second, well at least that's what I thought!
She shot back to look at me and perked up an eyebrow and asked,"What?"
I just shook my head and continued driving, I think that annoyed her more as she let out an exasperated sigh.
We drove in silence and then after 5 minutes of nightly silence I volunteered to switch on the FM. The speakers blurted and I immediately slowed down the volume, the song 'Hero' by Enrique was being played.
*awkward* I changed the channel and then 'I knew You Were Trouble' by Taylor Swiftwas next on queue, Gosh! Couldn't these radio guys have some non-awkward/romantic song!
Madhu was trying to hide a small smile, I guess she found such situations amusing. Well I did not.
I changed the song again and 'Without You' by David Guetta ft Usher was being played!
Instantly my thoughts travelled back to the first day me and Madhu met, how this song was being played and how her tiny petite figure swayed to its tunes, I was about to change the song due to my thoughts as I was not able to keep myself steady
 but Madhu grsped my hand and stopped me,
"Please don't change it! I love this song!" She exclaimed excitedly!
I refrained from my action just as her beaming light like eyes pleaded me not to.
After a whole 2 minute torture of controlling your senses with a hot chick ended I sighed in relief! I was beginning to get restless as Madhu didn't bother to start a conversation and that was so unlike her! So I planned on the apology, just how, I didn't know yet...
"Listen, Madhu..." I trailed of while lowering the volume of the FM.
She glanced at me with her eyebrows shot up and lips pressed in a thin line.
"Yes?" She asked
"I...I am... In the green room... What I said! It was-" I continued but she cut me off!
"Was unacceptable and shameful!" She explained, I looked on the road not able to face her, damn I just couldn't utter a simple sorry and now the thought I was some sort of a strict hitler mean boss!
"But..." She continued,"nevertheless its okay, you needn't apologize! It was tit for tat you see?" She said after giving me wry smile,
"I looked at her astounded and slightly annoyed. Astounded because trust me, having handled girls for such a long while I do know that whatever said and done,  its not O-KAY if you tell some chick that your outfit is that of a W***E's.
Annoyed, because no girl has ever dared to call me a Man-W***E.
Like seriously! Language?
"What?" she asked me blankly as I was staring at her with narrow eyes.
I let out a loud growl and Madhu just rolled her eyes. What's wrong with her? I'm her boss? Is that how you behave in your employer's vicinity? What was she made up of?
"You called me a man-" I started off only to be intervened by her comment. Of course.
"No regrets. Plus you were the one to start it anyway." She said in a nonchalant manner, like what she called her boss was extremely normal on all basis.
"So you really think that I'm a man...?" I trailed off, I'm not so sure as to why I asked her that but at the moment it felt like I really needed her answer to that question more than I needed oxygen to breathe!
Wait RK... Wth?
She looked at me in a skeptical way, wriggled an eye brow and continued,"I...well... You know I do read magazines and newspapers!"
"What? So you made a judgment about me on what basis? What the tabloids and the papparazi said? How professional" I exclaimed. Okay maybe I sound bitter and irritated but Hell I was damn Irritated okay? No... Shhh. For once brain don't...don't ask Why!?
"Like seriously!?... You want me to buy that?" She rolled her eyes. OMG! The nerve of this girl! She doesn't realize she's talking to her Boss does she?
"I Don't Believe This!" I slammed my hand on the steering wheel.
She let out a long exasperated sigh!
"Okay.."She trailed off "Honestly, tell me how many girls have you slept with?" She asked casually, I was bewildered... What is wrong with this female? Is that a question to ask your Boss?
"Okay, I see you aren't comfortable... I rest my case then!" She said scanning my face and then averting her gaze back to her phone while I remained dumb struck... I shifted my gaze towards her phone... Okay I'm not the sneaky kinds but I really couldn't help but look specially since I wanted to know what exactly was keeping her so occupied other than our conversation, and I was just curious you know?

Madhu: oksss baby, I'm headed towards idk where with my Boss! Ill see you soon love! And btw tum bahut hi zyaada bure ho!

Don't get me wrong, I did not mean to read it, it just...happened!
Okay so who was that man, how can she just call him 'Baby' and 'Love' and me her Boss? Wait RK... You've been stating the obvious after every sentence! 
But... She and I... We're like... Wait! What are we? That's a weird one but its still intact in my mind, I don't consider her as an employee given the fact that I certainly don't act with her on professional grounds. Dont ask why! Friends? No won't be possible? Then what? Dammit.
"Sir...Sir...SIR!"
I was brought out of my trance by Madhu's high pitched soothing voice...
"There's a dead END there!! Where do you think you're Going?" She questioned with her arms crossed and eyebrows perked up!
I took in the surroundings! Darn this, I looked around
Where. Were. We?
"Where are we?" Madhu muttered following my gaze.
I prepared myself for the wrath thatawaited me and continued to answer her in a casual tone,
"We...umm...are like... a bit lost?"
Edited by Nian4life - 11 years ago
bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me first🥳 am i dreamimg  u updated...i loved ur story...plz update soon
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chapter 4 That was some s**t shaming alright  but I am glad she served it right back to him. The dude needs better filters on his mouth.Edited by DonnaHarvey - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lost okay now we is down for some good shit. I dont know what I am saying blah
philantus01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wasnt expecting dat u ll update nytime soon...but u did...it was a v long update...evn i m curious to know whom she was addressing baby n love...i knoe she doesnt hav a bf...so i guess its karan...
thanks for da lovely update...so dey r lost nw...eagerly wanting to know wad stored next for them...dis tym do update soon...love ur ff😊
Edited by 1234philli23 - 11 years ago