what happens next in Diya Aur Baati Hum

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Will Sandhya-Sooraj succeed in revealing Swamiji's real identity?

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Diya Aur Baati Hum click here...]

In our last article about this show, we mentioned about the current challenge for Sandhya (Deepika Singh) to prove her assertion against Swamiji (Surendra Pal).

As last seen, the furious Swamiji conspires against the Rathi family and accuses them of theft. The entire family is distraught and horrified to the gut. The family is busy mourning over the accusations and their fate once the 12 hours deadline is over. True to her abilities, it's only Sandhya who, instead of mourning, puts on her thinking cap. Very well knowing the fact that the entire family is up against her in arms, she adeptly involves the family in searching for jewellery hidden in their house.

We have information that an interesting sequence of events is lined up once Sandhya and Sooraj (Anas Rashid) find the jewellery. They will hatch a proper plan to prove their innocence to which only Chhotu and Chaturi will be privy to.

For this Sooraj, who is always seen as a calm and non-violent man, will don the role of a Sadhu who can predict future. We may even get to see him beating up the Swamiji in total bollywood style. Wow!!!! One thing is for sure, that from now on, I'm hooked up on this show to see Sooraj in a new, refreshingly male avatar. A little aggression is good at times. Right?

They will use the same technique as used by Swamiji. They will hide the jewellery in a ground with some chickpea (chana) underneath. Scientifically, chickpea pushes things kept above it in wet soil. Thus it will push the jewellery outside the soil and it will then be related to mysterious emergence of God's idol. They will also narrate a fake story similar to Swamiji's dream about the God's idol just to expose his reality.

It's such a relief to witness the so called genre of daily soaps creating social awareness and getting logical these days. Undoubtedly a standing ovation to Star Plus and the production team of Diya Aur Baati Hum for fearless representation of such sensitive issue and even bigger round of applause for tackling the same so sensibly and scientifically

In the similar pattern she will continue revealing Swamiji's tricks to get his reality in foray. I'm curious how Bhabo (Neelu Vaghela) will react to this. Will she finally accept that Sandhya is truly an IPS material with a heart equally passionate for her family and her country OR to test her further will just add up another matka (symbol for leverage of 4thmistake) for having saved her family from yet another disgrace? Amusing that Bhabo had challenged Sandhya to prove her allegations against Swamiji and now her family is running from pillar to post to prove their innocence. I guess that is what is known as "Jaise Ko Tessa" (I thought it's opportune for me to be a little religious as well).

Well it will be interesting to watch how finally the duo – Sandhya-Sooraj succeed in revealing Swamiji's real identity? So keep watching to find out what happens next in Diya Aur Baati Hum. Set reminders for your favorite shows on idubba app. and tell us your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions on Twitter-idduba. Till then Keep Watching, Keep Enjoying.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweetandcute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tfs. Can't wait for the revelation.
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks, nice article...!!
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thnks for sharing yo...is this an article ftm dabba\tt??
Roop4U thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

Thnks for sharing yo...is this an article ftm dabba\tt??

I dont understand the word...ftm dabba\tt?   ??
??

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing the article :)
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 😊 Entertaining episodes ahead 😊
Roop4U thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Thanks for sharing 😊 Entertaining episodes ahead 😊

yup!! it should be... 😉
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. Hope that after this Babho will finally realise Sandhya's true worth and learn to appreciate her more.
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha_Chalana

I dont understand the word...ftm dabba\tt?   ??
??

Idabba website... spamdomain website