Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: KR_anki_ArSha

hey rish...🤗
missed you yar..happy to see you...
and correct your sentence he is OUR winner...😳
and sajid ke liye lips are sealed...🤬

Agree .
His charm is so damn soothing <3
From his rab ka shukrana to bawraaa, I can't stop drooling over him <3Embarrassed
Btw arsha FC par aa ! Embarrassed
KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Rish..

Agree .
His charm is so damn soothing <3
From his rab ka shukrana to bawraaa, I can't stop drooling over him <3😳
Btw arsha FC par aa ! 😳

sach me yar...
same here...tabhi to we are watching nach baliye..nahi to aur hai hi kya usme dekhne ke liye...
ok coming there...😃
karankritz4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👍🏼 i even think the same ❤️ but sometimes it feels like the judges are quite biased 😡... coz honestly after yesterdays epi i was pretty shocked how their performance got just 30 coz it was worth higher or as high as 32 !!!!! but best of luck CharMar i love this topic coz its gr8 2 know alot of us think the same obv 😃
..Rish.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: karankritz4lyf

👍🏼 i even think the same ❤️ but sometimes it feels like the judges are quite biased 😡... coz honestly after yesterdays epi i was pretty shocked how their performance got just 30 coz it was worth higher or as high as 32 !!!!! but best of luck CharMar i love this topic coz its gr8 2 know alot of us think the same obv 😃

IDK about SHilpa and Terrence Sir but Sajid Khan is damn biased towards Jai-Mahhi and Neelu-Arvind AngryAngry I hate him for that like anything ! Angry
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I beg to differ here! I am a big fan of his but I Doubt if he will win! He is the best dancer amongst all the other contestants for sure but as a Jodi considering dancing ...Charlie is trying but some where she is letting amar down! 
karankritz4lyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Rish..

IDK about SHilpa and Terrence Sir but Sajid Khan is damn biased towards Jai-Mahhi and Neelu-Arvind 😡😡 I hate him for that like anything ! 😡

IKR i also felt the same... its so annoying he isnt judging the dancing properly 😡
..Rish.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shehreen_27

I beg to differ here! I am a big fan of his but I Doubt if he will win! He is the best dancer amongst all the other contestants for sure but as a Jodi considering dancing ...Charlie is trying but some where she is letting amar down

Bold , correct 👏
And yes, she does so but amar has a huge fan club. I guess the highest now ! So I guess fans would definitely vote for him , well I just hope se !
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope he wins
if not he already won hearts of many so no problem 4 me
RIYA178 thumbnail
Satya vachan 😉
Charmar are the winner . They have the potential .
They can win and we all are their to vote for them 😃
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup he will!!!!!! and i dnt want him to loose just because we dnt support so guys plzz who are not voting plzz do vote for him