Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zara.92

OMG spend a night in the movie !!!!!
Sounds fun :D

Can't wait to read further <33

Yup!! :O
Thanks Zaru!
Also thanks for being patient with me and my slow update!

Originally posted by: kendra

she remembers the kiss !!!!

but is still loyal ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

She does! And yup, she is. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Angeena

Loved it. She remembers the kiss, likes it but remains loyal. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I'm so glad you loved it, thanks so much! And yup!!

Originally posted by: Clara20

awesome update dear..

wow RK signed for a role though it is short bt am happy and madhu remember kiss... 

Thanks so much! Yeah he did! :D

Originally posted by: nehakariba

thx for the update
i missed it so much

Thank you! Awww you're so sweet. Thanks for being patient with me and my slow update!

Originally posted by: sai.janu350

after a long time.u updated it...
nice update pritt.

Yes! I'm so sorry! Thanks so much though! Also thanks for being patient with me and my slow update!

Thank you!! Also thanks for being patient with me and my slow update!

Originally posted by: palaksaluja

Awesome...madhu is so strong headed bt damn cute...i love her character here

Thank you so much! Aw I'm so glad you like her! I like the way you describe her. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aliya..

Thanks for the update ๐Ÿค—
Yaay he got a role.. and that too a good role ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I hope he soon becomes a superstar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ahaan..so Madhu remembers the kiss
Haha LOL she is so sweet.. She is loyal to her first love-->childooh love ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aw no, thank YOU for being patient with me and my slow update!
Yup! A 'good' role. ๐Ÿ˜†
I hope so too! Ahaha she is sweet isn't she?
Thanks so much!

Originally posted by: zina.92

Awsome update
Cont soon

Thank you so much! Also thanks for being patient with me and my slow update!
I'll update tomorrow! 

Originally posted by: shweta2728

Yay! A breakthrough update! Lovely update! Can't wait for the next update!

Yup! Thanks for being patient with me and my slow update!
And thank you so much! 

Originally posted by: sweetdear

Awesome update...I want RK to become big ASAP lol!!! Good..his first break๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much! I hope he becomes big soon too! ๐Ÿ˜†
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yaayyy.. finally an Update.. heheh...
Awsome work Pritt.. :) 
Looking forward for the nexy update..!
Edited by -Stephanie- - 11 years ago
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ahh she remembers d kiss.. Nd finally got a role dat to spend nt .. Damn excitd cont soon.. Was missin dis ff badly.. Gud ur xams r over... Waitn
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.. Finally a new update for Breakthrough.. Yipppieee ๐Ÿฅณ
Awesomeee update Prituu.. Yayyy he got a role in the film..! Waitng for the next update..
PS>> M mad at someone for nt replyng to my pm.. *hmppphhh* Its been above 15 days nw.. >_<
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but would Madhu would be happy when she will find out that Trishna and RK knew everything
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow update after months... its gud rk get one chance and hope he will do his best...
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update After long time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
He got a role in Movie ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  She remembered their kiss   & surprisingly said " it was nice" 

Update soon
-Pritt- thumbnail

I wonder who will be finding out who RK is in the next update. :) :) :) Yes, that's a spoiler. LOL.

Chapter Thirteen - Cast Be Gone

We had to wake up an hour earlier the next morning. I waited by the door, ready before her again. I had become used to waking up early and getting ready quickly, so I seemed to beat her every time now. She ran towards the door and when she saw me, she seemed surprised again. As she walked past me, she spoke.

"I'll beat you tomorrow."

I laughed and followed her to the car. I sat in and she sped off. We only had an hour to go to the hospital, get my cast removed, and then head to the studio.

"Thanks for taking me to the hospital."

"You're kind of my responsibility now I guessโ€ฆliving under my roof and everything."

"Still, thank you."

"Yeah, yeah."

I noticed her smile with the side of my eye and I smiled in response. We didn't say anything else to each other. Even in the hospital, she decided to stay back in the car so she wouldn't have to deal with annoying fans. Lucky for her that her windows were tinted enough for no one to see anything. I waited in the doctor's office and was surprised when a nurse came in to just ask me a question.

"Is it true you're living with Mona Malik?! THE Mona Malik?"

I didn't know what to say. I decided to lie and avoid any kind of commotion.

"No, I don't know where you got that news from."

"Did you not see the pictures on the web? There's picture of you two getting into her car!"

"What?!"

I looked at her shocked when suddenly the doctor walked in.

"Anya, how many times have I told you not to interrogate our patients?"

"Sorry doctor."

She walked out as the doctor came to sit in front of me.

"Sorry about her."

"It's fine I guess."

I watched as the doctor took off the cast on my wrist. It hadn't been weeks but with special permission, the doctor had agreed to take the cast off.

"Wiggle your fingers."

I did as he asked and my wrist didn't hurt as much as I had thought it would.

"Don't put too much stress onto your wrist. It's not completely healed, you're going to have to be extra careful without the cast."

"I'll be sure to take care of my wrist doctor. Thank you so much. I should get going before we get late."

He nodded his head as I got up and ran out of the hospital. I sat into the car where Madhu had her music blasted and her eyes closed. I turned down the music and she turned to stare at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Did you know there's pictures of us up on the web?"

"I ignore the internet. People post rumours there. Don't let them get to you."

"Butโ€ฆ"

"Don't."

She started driving towards the studio and continued to speak.

"What are the pictures of?"

"Me getting into your car with you."

"Hah! See, I told you. They're probably going to get more pictures of us and soon we'll be known as the next big couple even though we're not."

"What do we do?"

"We do what we want. Let them make up news. If that's what gives them money to live, then so be it. I just ignore the paparazzi and do my own thing."

"How can you be so unaffected by them?"

"Well if you know me, you'd also know that the first time I got affected by them was also the first and last time I went downhill in my career. It took me another year to work my career back up to what it was."

"Oh, I remember. Your lash out at them."

"Don't remind me."

She came to a stop outside the studio and looked down at my hand.

"You sure you're alright?"

It was adorable how she tried to show she didn't care but she secretly did. I knew she did.

"I'm fine."

"Well, are you sure you can sleep with me and a half broken wrist?"

"Uhmโ€ฆwe're filming that scene today?"

"Let's just say, you got lucky you got casted yesterday or else Mr. Chopra would've had someone by this morning."

She got out of the car as I realize I was actually going to be acting today. Acting. I had never done it before. I knew I was ready for it, but opposite my Midhi? How was I going to do this? I needed to calm my nerves. I took my water bottle out of my bag and drank it until I felt calmer than before. I stepped out of the car and ran into the studio. I approached Mr. Chopra who held out a small script in front of me.

"Get reading and get ready. We'll be shooting other scenes but you have only an hour to get prepared before your first shot."

I knew I couldn't back out of it now. It was too late. I couldn't let Mr. Chopra down like that. He was big in the industry and if I ever wanted to make it big, I'd have to do what he said. I went to get changed. As I walked out, I was told to take a seat. Suddenly I was surrounded by people doing my make-up and hair. I read my script as they did so. And for the first time I got to feel what it was like to actually be an actor. It felt good. I didn't even notice the time flying by until I heard my name.

"RK!"

I got out of the chair and rushed towards the set.

"Here!"

"Are you ready?"

"Yes Mr. Chopra!"

"Don't forget, this is a flashback scene from Madhu's character's end. You've died, she misses you. I need it to be as intimate as ever. I've already informed her of the same."

"Oh, okayโ€ฆ"

I looked towards the set and noticed the bed. My heart sped up as I saw Madhu wearing a red nightdress while reading her script. She was an amazing actress. Her acting skills and commitment always left me in awe.

"PLACES!"

I put my script down and noticed her do the same. She turned to look at me and I walked up to her on the set. We stood in front of each other in our appropriate places.

"Ready for your first shot, ever?"

"Yeah."

We looked towards Mr. Chopra who was giving instructions to some of the crewmen, and then he turned to look at us.

"We're going to take one big take first. Any parts I don't like can be fixed up later. We're running late today. Understand?"

Madhu and I nodded our heads. I felt nervous and wondered if I remembered the few lines I had. I didn't want to make any mistake in the take. I didn't want to screw up in front of Mr. Chopra.

"Lights, cameraโ€ฆ"

"Scene 28, take 1."

"ACTION!"

saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yay...it's me first...๐Ÿฅณ
nice update pritt...๐Ÿ˜›

now RK is facing camera first time.hoep he gives best performance.๐Ÿ˜ณ
continue soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sai.janu350 - 11 years ago