-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

"RELATIONSHIPS"

1)What according to you makes for a strong  base or foundation of any successful relationship ?And do you think MM fulfill that or not and to what extent and had you been in their place what would u have done differently ?

2)And How do you see Beera- Navika track progress from here will it go the IShaqzaade way and will Navika realize the truth behind why Beera actually helped her and does she also have that soft corner for him ? Yr views on the whole Navika Beera track

3)Like Megha- Rimjhim are starting to connect do you think this sting will make for a new beginning in the Mohan -Navika aspect of the story?

4)Which relationship can u relate to the most in current season ?

5)What Breaks a relationship according to you and once that knot is formed is it easy to get it back to how it was before ?

Happy Discussing Folks!!!!

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1)What according to you makes for a strong base or foundation of any successful relationship ?And do you think MM fulfill that or not and to what extent and had you been in their place what would u have done differently ?
According to me maturity n input n hardwork is reqd frm both side... its nt abt hw well u understand the other one... its abt hw avoid MU's... we r imperfect human beings at the end of the day wat way will we choose to fill out each others imprefections is something tht matters.. if one amongst you is going immature u shuld tk a stand n behave little elderly... no I dnt mean be mahatma all the tym... bt sumwhere ur conscience will warn u go tk a stand n save ur relationship... cuming to MM ... dey r 50-50 ppl... love respect fr each other is sumthing dey had ... tht forms primary base of love... bt u cn jus sow a relationship with these pts... to let it grow strong u need to nuture it n behave more practically then emotionally ... here is were I feel MM went weak... meghas rude words were too much to tk fr a summ1 bt after sometym he shuld hv understood tht ot was all in moment.. she wasn't any wife lover etc she was a mother who was frustrated ... who was constantly submerged in guilt tht she failed as mother ofcourse he left n he never returned... meghas condition ws sorry bt come onn mohan was the guy who stood fr u against all odds ... he was angry n he left ... doesn't mean tht u shuld let him go... she shuld have stopped him ... coz he is the same person u loved n gt married to...ahhh bt here I dnt blame MM coz I sumwhere feel their base it self ws weak lyk we love each other so we will marry... hw stupid ...already ur love story is different n der u create so many problems fr u by urself... many factors were overluked den ... I guess thts d reason fr all shortcomings ... most imp the factor called TIME tht ws missing... their relationship wasn't served with enuf tym to grow ... just a confession n marriage ... tht was silly according to me
.. n if wuld be at their place... ahh my foundation wont be dis weak... bt see as I said we r imperfect beings so cnt really predict my reaction ... bt in my abv reasons I hv cleared. Tht Atleast one amongst the 2 need to be mature...

Well other here feel tht it was trust n some say there was never any kinda love frm meghas side ... I beg to disagree ... I wont explain this further! (Nt coz I m fed up bt coz writing frm mobi makes it impozsible)

Bottom line is gettin into relationship is easy bt maintaining it needs strength which MM never IMO

5)What Breaks a relationship according to you and once that knot is formed is it easy to get it back to how it was before ? Its a relation a sweetest thing on earth needs no reason to break as its very fragile bt once mend it wont leave any knot ... trust me u cn dilute anything with love ...baki ans baad main waise bhi mujhe kaafi kuch yehi likhna tha woh bhi nahi likh paayi coz of mobi ... spare me fr typos abv naache questions hai poojaEdited by krazzybeam - 11 years ago
ZRizvi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Smiling Mohan after watching sting operation by Navika on TV "PARTY OFFICE ME TO TILAKDHAARI KE CHITDHE UDH JAAYENGE"
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
1)What according to you makes for a strong  base or foundation of any successful relationship ?And do you think MM fulfill that or not and to what extent and had you been in their place what would u have done differently ?

The strong base or foundation of any successful relationship is when it grows within time, and the two people gets to know each other more...obviously MM love n understood each other yet they didn't get time to know each other, their life styles n so on...it was like, confession n then marriage...but the period of time btwn acceptin love n getting married shud hav been more for dem...which they never got...so Addu couldn't accept Mohan...Megha tried to make them friends by sending Mohan with her child most of the times to salon or principals office...but things didn't work...n their first fault is that they took the kid too casually...thinking tht he'd understand eventually...never ever in their wildest dreams they thought of something horrifying tht Addu getting missing could happen...

After this tragic,they searched n didnt get him...nanhi blamed mohan,n tht was the first hit to megha cuz nanhi, who loved her spiderman d most, was blaming him tht day...after failures of finding addu for several days...Megha finally spoke up...she accused mohan...but at that time,she was being a mom...a frustrated mom who didn't know where her son was...who wasn't even sure if he's alive or dead...how pathetic anything can be than this...so Megha the mom accused the man her child was in care of...her words depicted so well tht she was guilty of not able to take care of her son...she found herself a failure in  front of herself n amar...there was a conflict going on inside her...when the mom blames the person her child was in care of, the wife becomes restless on seeing her hubby's wound n runs to aid it...so yes, megha loves mohan a lot, but for tht she cudn't ignore the fact tht unfortunately addu was mohan's responsibility at tht tme...her words tht his face would remind her of Addu's cries n she's betrayed her son..was purely out of guilt...n this was it...

Mohan, who selflessly loved megha, could not hurt her by showing his face, so he left...now why megha didn't stop him..tell me who thinks rationally in such a situation??for instance,when a house gets fire,how many of us actually follow the rules calmly??dont we start running here n there to save our lives??so yes,in such situations, thinking logically simply doesnt work...

In a nutshell,mohan n megha both were faulty as parents n as a couple...but come on,they're humans who can make mistakes...so why blaming either of them??why questioning megha's love or mohan's??if i were megha,i wud have done the same thing,but if i were mohan,i wud have given megha time to calm herself down...but mohan dint do tht cuz he's impulsive n vulnerable...n we all know tht...but yes,at present,they love each other A LOT n r pinning for each other but r held back due to d anger for Mohan n responsibility towards kids frm megha's side n promise to Megha n guilt of being a failed father from mohan's side..

2)And How do you see Beera- Navika track progress from here will it go the IShaqzaade way and will Navika realize the truth behind why Beera actually helped her and does she also have that soft corner for him ? Yr views on the whole Navika Beera track

Right now,im confused...the track can go in many ways...making Beera angry n planning to harm Navika but stop doing so since he loves her...he will be in a dilemma...second way is tht...he burst out his anger on her,harm her someway n probably repenting later...third way is the ishaqzaade way..navika already knows tht beera is infatuated by her...n she's guilty tht she lied to him...i really cant predict whats gonna happen...perhaps she'd apologize for lying but at the same time,will put forward her stand of how she supported whats the truth...n if, ishaqzaade track is coming, then i see her softening towards him..n if he tries to harm her,she might face it n here Mohan will protect her for sure...

3)Like Megha- Rimjhim are starting to connect do you think this sting will make for a new beginning in the Mohan -Navika aspect of the story?

Definitely...Mohan will welcome Navika in Project Talash team...n i see the moment coming when he'd get to recognize her...cant wait to see the pride on his face to know tht his Chawanni is as smart as him..from navika's perspective,she'd just treat him as a boss but definitely will notice him observing her n softening towards her during project talash track/investigations n this might trigger d thot in her tht he's still her Spiderman...

Megha-Nanhi...best friends apart frm being mom n daughter...supporting each other in their struggle n being protective for each other..i see me n my mom in these two...

5)What Breaks a relationship according to you and once that knot is formed is it easy to get it back to how it was before ?

when we let a third person in between us n also when we r impatient ,the relationship weakens...in MM's case, the third person was sadly Addu...if they'd have thought abt their relationship for a moment,they'd have lived happily today...in any unfortunate event,being together is important bt it was clear tht MM's relationship was starting 2 break when megha alone went to search for addu in the railway station..tht was the signal...n MM's unity broke when they went too vulnerable n overpowered by their emotions to think of anything else bt blaming one another n get frustrated thinking why the tragedy happened...instead if they thot of what they cud do to make things right (Mohan did say tht but Megha was too weak to listen ,which led to Mohan being impulsive n overly emotional 2 leave d house),things cud hav gotten better...but tht didnt happen due to the fact tht they didnt get time to know each other properly when they were gonna get married...

well its not easy to get back to wat was before...but if MM truly try this time with all their heart n soul after getting lessons from their past experiences...n if they, being together,work on it...things will be better n at one point, sab theek hoga😊

I'm sorry for such a "short" post...pardon me for any mistakes or repetition...thank u😆
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
-lightinfested- thumbnail

Well again I have a different opinion... its guru-rim... coz its pure frndship... I cnt really put in words bt its the coolezt ...one a different frndship...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

"RELATIONSHIPS"

a strong and unbreakable bond is always form with trust first...trust is very important in every relationships...not only b/w husband-wife...every relationships is formed in the basis of trust...once the trust is broken its very difficult to join the pieces back and relationships will never look the same

in the relationships of MM...they love each other no doubt on that...but they didn't understand each other and form a trust on each other...yes mohan fully...blindly trust megha...and understands her well...but megha fails to understand him or trust him...whether its S1 or S2...she always misunderstood mohan which creates alot of troubles for mohan and ultimately he has to suffer the most...

if megha really trusted mohan...though frustrated..angry for her kid...or out of fit...she would not have utter such harsh words to mohan...megha have seen mohan's bonding with nanhi and even addu...how much he is very fond of them...he told her before marriage that both are his own kids...he will shower them all the happiness they deserve...and even saw in her own eyes...though mohan was broke...but he manage to make a room for the kids so that they feel comfortable...and so that nanhi-addu doesn't hear taunts from their friends...this gesture of mohan have shown how much he loves his kids...why doesn't megha trust him on this part...

In S2 when mohan was doing the sign gesture that he loves megha-addu-nanhi more than his life...but megha did not believe...can't she see his eyes...he is equally in pain to loose his son...he loves him...if such things happens b/w amar and addu...i don't think she would have reacted so much...

instead of making mohan weak and vulnerable...and breaks his heart...she should have boost him confidence that they will find their son together...with unity...trust...and confidence...MM would have found addu...mohan was lack in confidence...he is weak...he is heartbroken...his better half should give him the courage to fight his inner demons but what his beeter half did...make him so weak and heartbroken that he took hasty decision to leave his wife and kids...

for MM relationship lack of trust...and also they never show the journey of MM married life...so based on S1 MM moments...one could judge their relationship...lack of trust from megha's part on mohan

NavRa track is really confusing...i don't know what to predict...but i hope it doesn't go Ishaqzaade...NBT is always known for his original ideas...i hope it goes this way only...but then some possibilities can happen

(1) NavRa track might go like Ishaqzaade way where beera will try to be nice and make himself worth navi...slowly seeing this side of navi...she falls in love with him...just then when everything goes right...beera breaks her heart and trust and make her realize how much he was in pain when she broke his heart and trust...he took only dadda's revenge on her...deep down he loves her becos we all know beera is in love with her in first sight...but then in anger he does such stupidity

(2)due to heartbreak given by navi...beera will loose trust in love and people...he will make himself strong though he is in pain...and this side of beera brings a soft-corner in navi's heart...and this soft-corner will turn into love...and when after falling in love when she would want to confess...beera will not believe her and just think its another lie from her...and navi do all things to bring back his trust on her

(3)like everyone says beera might try to harm navi and mohan comes into action

(4)during NavRa confrontation...navi tells him that whatever she did it was right in her eyes as she support the truth...and even make him realize that whatever he is doing is wrong becos he is supporting the wrong people...she makes him realize his responsibilities...show him the right path of his life...and even he lied to her by showing fake good side of dadda...real world doesn't understand the word fantasy...stop dreaming...come back to real world...realise what is wrong and right and even tell him that whatever he feels for her is just attraction and not love at all...this might trigger beera's mind...he will be heartbroken even loose trust in love and people...but then he will change himself to a better person...and this encounter might lead to mohan too...seeing him in such a genuine side of him...she develops a soft-corner for him...she falls in love with him...and also beera might help mohan-navi to search for addu...

this are few possibilities that can happen...but seriously i am confused with their track...all i know now that beera is heartbroken and navi feels back...she haven't gain feelings for him yet though since she is so focus in her mission

i think beera might confess his love in pain when he demand a answer from her...which navi will tell him its attraction and thus break his heart even more...ask him to come out from his dream world...she doesn't have a soft-corner for him at the moment...but yes she did feel bad that she lied to him and break his trust...

yes...it will be a new beginning in father-daughter relationship...and their combination is deadly...can't wait to watch father-daughter duo exposing dadda further more

its a hard one to choose...but then i will go for Papu-Jaan(Mohan-RJ)...mohan is the best father...i have no words to express their relationship and love for each other

and the other relationship i could relate is Megha-Navi relationship...their bonding reminds me of my bonding with my mother...my mom is a friend to me...and she is very protective abt me...and vice versa for me too...this relationship is very very close to my heart...and i always love mother-daughter duo 

So currently my pick is Mohan-RJ...Megha-Navika

lack of understanding...lack of trust breaks any relationship...it depends on the damage done before the knot to being formed again...but relationships is all abt love...friendship...unity...togetherness...if 4 factors are still intact...the knot can be formed once again...but the journey is not easy...one have to work very hard...with honesty...determination and love in the heart..the knot can be formed to even more stronger bond that noone can break it nor ego issues can separate relationships apart...

[/QUOTE]

bidzie..you analysis is amazing...👏👍🏼
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Mages: Thanks for liking my analysis...would love to say something in reply to ur analysis...hope u dont mind haan..😊

Megha trusted Mohan n thts why without any 2nd thots, she married him...she dreamed of a best life with him...he would consider her kids his own...he will win Addu's heart...she trusted him n thts why she happily gave him the position of Nanhi-Addu's dad...n even sent him to take kids to the bus stop...sent him with Addu to the salon...to pick up Nanhi...to go to principals office for Addu...cuz she thought tht he'll set everything right...she never asked him if he'd mind doing this or that cuz she just knew he was doing everything happily...she trusted him!!!

Mohan shud have shared abt Addu with Megha...but he didn't do so since he didn't want to hurt her, i kno..but he shud have trusted her tht she'd be able to tolerate d news of her son stealing at skul...so u see,both were at fault equally! Similarly,after Addu was lost, Megha was seeing darkness everywhere after failure of not finding Addu for so long n thts when her trust for Mohan had shaken...cuz unfortunately, Addu was in his care on that unfaithful day...

There was a lack of understanding from Megha's part...I agree, but who thinks in the sane way in a situation where ur kid is lost n u dont have a single idea if he's fine or not...alive or not...as Kunanksha said in RM segment,it depends on the state of mind...n in vulnerable state, i dont expect anyone to behave or think rationally...For Megha, that day, she was too much weak n considered herself a failure...she was on a guilt trip...she cud not take care of addu...she felt ashamed in front of Vyas family n Amar...n in this process, she took out her frustration on Mohan and said to him tht he loved only Nanhi n her, not Addu cuz during those days,she heard from Nanhi how Mohan slapped Addu n wanted him to sent to boarding...but she doesnt know the truth naa...once she will know, she will surely repent...so will Nanhi...

Megha's fault is that she blamed Mohan...Mohan's fault is that he reacted impulsively as he always does...simple...but we do see how they're yearning for each other! 
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
1)What according to you makes for a strong  base or foundation of any successful relationship ?And do you think MM fulfill that or not and to what extent and had you been in their place what would u have done differently ?

My answer: 

Actually there is no set recipe for a successful relationship. It is different for different people and very dependent on each persons life experiences and expectations . Success can mean having children, financial security and a comfortable home. The personal relationship between the couple may not be integral once these needs are met, each person is relatively content and life goes on. They may get along fine, not too much intense communication, not too many disagreements but their marriage may be considered successful according to them...and everyone else!  I'm sure some of us may know quite a few couples like the above. 

Then there are those relationships where the couple are forever bickering, and complaining about each and every little thing! We may wonder what one or the other sees in each other, but they seem to genuinely love each other and make it work in their own way! That's just the manner in which they interact ,but at least they're interacting and manage to remain in touch with each others feelings and needs. They too consider their relationship a success, even with the bumps along the way! We may know some of these too! 

Then there are the one sided relationships. Where one member totally controls the relationship, may be bossy or annoying, is in charge of the finances, doesn't pull their weight around the home or with the kids , but the other partner adores the ground they walk on!  They tend to overlook all the deficiencies of the other and make excuses but again consider their relationship to be a success and wouldn't want it any other way. The rest of us just scratch our heads and wonder?!  But it works for them! 

So my point is it is  different for each of us. It's very easy to say absolute trust and love must coexist in a successful relationship. But in reality that too is relative. You may trust your partner in some things but not others. Finance is always a major issue of trust with many couples. It doesn't mean you don't love that person, but you don't trust them implicitly to make the right financial or other decisions all the time. We are human after all, and such is the human condition. My mother adores my father, but never trusted him to look after us properly at the beach.
She never trusts him with large purchases, he tends to go overboard ! And certainly didn't like him going alone to the grocery with us, we would invariably return with a lot of unnecessary stuff that we convinced our father we absolutely had to have!  You can absolutely love someone , but not trust them absolutely. Parents are the perfect example of this when it comes to their children. 

For me, a successful relationship is one where both partners are really happy to be together and want to share their lives with each other. They communicate freely and interact honestly, and they're not afraid to be their true selves with each other, no matter how imperfect or flawed each may be. They accept each other unconditionally, without trying to change the other person . Somedays it's 50:50, other days it may be 70:30, but when it counts it's 100:100!!! 

Now to Mohan and Megha  and their unusual love story!  Did they really love each other? Yes,very much so. Their journeys were different, but only because they're both very different people,  both in personality ,life experiences and expectations. Not unusual in most marriages. Love is love and I refuse to engage in who loved more or better or deeper etc.   That they both loved each other is enough for me. Now comes the trust issue that so many are bothered by. In real life, it's a major step for any parent to bring another partner into their family. There is bound to be some discord,it's only natural and takes time, and even with time it may never be alright. As I've said  before, we really don't know what transpired in those two years before Addu disappeared. MM may have tried very thing possible, but 2 years was just not enough time. So I'm not prepared to lay blame at anyone's feet. Addu may have come around eventually, or maybe never! 

Megha seemed to trust Mohan enough to have him take up the responsibility of handling difficult school matters, and supervising Addu  alone. But the fact is he disappeared in Mohan's care and that is a very bitter pill for any parent to swallow. Even if it occurred with a biological parent. I've known of quite a few cases where the children actually died in one parents care, and the parents never recovered and the marriage ended. Sadly, that's  the stark reality when a child is lost.It never is the same,ever. 

Megha said some very hurtful things to Mohan in the immediate aftermath, at that point she was devastated and filled with guilt and shame, but hurtful nevertheless. Maybe she had lost  her faith and trust in Mohan, but I think she lost faith in herself as well. Mohan left as a result , promising not to return till Addu was found . But in a sense, he too lost trust in Megha as well. He didn't trust her love enough to heal the wounds, to forgive and seek forgiveness, to be able to eventually work together and move forward with Nanhi ,as best as they could. 

So,IMHO, they both made mistakes on that fateful day, and both lacked the trust and conviction to see it through. It happens all too often in real life too.

What would I have done differently?  If I had been in Megha's situation, I would not have rushed into another marriage until everyone had acclimated to the new reality. Pre marital counseling should have occurred where everyone had the chance to voice all their concerns and expectations. Megha's  first priority was to her children that she chose to bring into the world, and she should have taken every precaution to secure their happiness and welfare. And I'm sure Mohan may have minded but...he would have waited!  

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...soo short answeres u guys gave...not even complited reading...so till then RES !!
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1)What according to you makes for a strong base or foundation of any successful relationship ?And do you think MM fulfill that or not and to what extent and had you been in their place what would u have done differently ?

Kisi bhi relation ko chalane ke liye pyaar or bharosa base hota hai. MM ke rishte me ye dono hai per unke halat ne unhe ek dusre se dur kar diya.

mujhe to pura yakeen hai ki NARA Track ishqzade way pe jayega. Beera ka character hi kuch aisa hai.

Yes. Ab mohan navi ko proj talash me shamil karega or dheere dheere dono ek dusre ko samjhne lagenge.

Mohan and rim. Un dono ka rishta dil se jura hai. Samaj ke her niyam se alag. Aisa rishta jisme pyaar hi sab kuch hai.

5)What Breaks a relationship according to you and once that knot is formed is it easy to get it back to how it was before?

Relation tutane ke bahut wazah hote hai koi ek nahi. Kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai ki sab kuch thik hone ke bawzood halat hi kuch aise ho jate hai ki duriya aa jati hai. Or relationship fir se pehle ki tarah ho sakta hai agar dil me pyaar or vishwas pehle ki tarah ho.