Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The show Welcome has just risen to the highest moral and philosophical standards. It has shown what other shows don't dare to even think of. The show will be talked as one of the greatest cultural influences of the 21st century when the future humans will read about this era.

Rakhi can be arguably seen as the depiction of the highest quality of the females. Her actions are so noteworthy, she just leaves behind a streak of genius. What she does has such deep reasoning behind it that her actions are high quality metaphors which speak for themselves.

For example, the great and pious act of the plate breaking. The plate here is a symbolic representation of the shackles that has keep women in check since the dawn of the man. It represents how they have always been forced to keep quiet, like Aanchal(representing Society) wanted to. And the holy act of breaking the plate by the great Rakhi depicted a woman freeing herself. As the plate shattered on the floor and the pieces bounced off, we could feel the grip holding down women slipping off, and it was the ultimate act of liberation.

All the women should go break plates. Don't let any plates go unbroken. Break your plates, break your neighbor's plates, break you favorite shop's plates. Begin your day by breaking plates and break some before you go to bed. Teach your little ones the art and significance of breaking plates, and break it to respect your elders. Let Rakhi be hence forever known as the goddess of plates. Let the day be declared as International Plate Breaking Day and come celebrate this miracle! ๐Ÿ‘

P.S. : Credits to -Ridzzi-for inspiration, she is one of the reasons I got to writing this post.
Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I so agree with u Freethinker...

I seriously liked Rakhi's act...y should she listen to Anchal

okay fine ...she was a guest ..but that doesnt mean guest can tolerate anything from d hosts...

Loved Rakhi ..showing what being loud actually is...to Anchal

seriously ๐Ÿ‘ for Rakhi to break d plate๐Ÿ˜Š
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
I absolutley agree, Freethinker.๐Ÿ˜Š This historical moment created by the great woman "Rakhi Sawant" is the one every women should be proud of. She was brilliant in that performance. She did what every women should do in our society and teaching the Aanchal, how to behave infront of her guest and how to be brilliant in this plate breaking art, as you said. I love her on that occassion and I'm sure everyone of us did. She is just a role model for every modern world women. Her deeds should be followed and her inspiring behaviour speaks of it self that how great woman she is.Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tani23

I so agree with u Freethinker...

I seriously liked Rakhi's act...y should she listen to Anchal

okay fine ...she was a guest ..but that doesnt mean guest can tolerate anything from d hosts...

Loved Rakhi ..showing what being loud actually is...to Anchal

seriously ๐Ÿ‘ for Rakhi to break d plate๐Ÿ˜Š

Exactly tani. Just because it's your home, you can't oppress women in your home. It's the time of women empowerment. Rakhi hast started a revolution. The fire rises.  Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
@Freethinker, yes definitely ...

next time if i m going to sum relative's place...i m also definitely not gonna listen if dey r going to speak nything wrong abt me...

i mite follow d rakhi sawant ishtyle...she seriously rocked d episode

wonderful

Kudos to her
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

I absolutley agree, Freethinker.๐Ÿ˜Š This historical moment created by the great woman "Rakhi Sawant" is the one every women should be proud of. She was brilliant in that performance. She did what every women should do in our society and teaching the Aanchal, how to behave infront of her guest and how to be brilliant in this plate breaking art, as you said. I love her on that occassion and I'm sure everyone of us did. She is just a role model for every modern world women. Her deeds should be followed and her inspiring behaviour speaks of it self that how great woman she is.

Yes AhsaanBaig, absolutely. We all have heard actions speak louder than words, and Rakhi is a poster girl for that. The breaking plates were loud, after all. Let's hope the people get inspired by her. Let the breaking begin!
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
If someone(Aanchal) taunts Rakhi didi like that. I would say, Rakhi should have slapped Aanchal if needed.Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tani23

@Freethinker, yes definitely ...

next time if i m going to sum relative's place...i m also definitely not gonna listen if dey r going to speak nything wrong abt me...

i mite follow d rakhi sawant ishtyle...she seriously rocked d episode

wonderful

Kudos to her

Definitely tani, listening to hosts isn't important. If they have any doubts as to who is in charge, break some plates to show your dominance.
Tani2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

If someone(Aanchal) taunts Rakhi didi like that. I would say, Rakhi should have slapped Aanchal if needed.

u have raised a gud point AhsaanBaig

y shud ny 1 listen to the society ...

rakhi 's behavior was well justified...infact i didnt liked d tit for tat Anchal did yesterday๐Ÿ˜Š
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
@Freethinker,
I have always been a great follower of Rakhi. She is a great lady and knows how to deal with these mannerless kids who don't respect elders. And specially "the one" Rakhi.