Offence is the best form of defence

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Somebody wrote why Rachna has to participate in the contest? How can this be overreaction? Vihaan always compared Rachna unfavourably with gunjan and humiliated her. Even rajiv sir prefers gunjan. Her entire household asked Rachna to follow gunjan's example. So for Rachna's humiliations, gunjan and her achievements and her attractions are the indirect causes. Rachna cant sit and clap for gunjan lifelong. She has to prove her worth to her as well as for others. She may fail but she has to try atleast. Remember Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
I like this new Rachna who is having normal traits rather than mahaan traits like her mother and gunjan. I can empathise with her.
beatrice_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree rachna is a girl who was never given a chance to think for herself and take decisions for herself. I think just the way they made gunjan's charecter mature. They should show rachna also evolve into a smart young lady of todays generation, who can stand on her own two feet, and speak for herself.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Suprisingly I can associate normal with Rachna more. She is ready to fight for what she wants , she holds grudges , she is ready to avenge herself. Gunjan on the other hand was supposed to be a modern girl but I have only seen her crying, sacrificing thinking about her family which is what every other soap heroine does 😕. I am all for Rachna participating but with no scheming .
Cinnamonn thumbnail
i agree i love rachna and her new attuide surely and slowly vihaan will fall for her
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Double post🤢Edited by brat2008 - 11 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rachna should participate and by all fair means win it too without any charity from gunjan😕
I know she will do it too👏
  Vihaan  should permanently be kicked out of rachna,s life😡😡

Originally posted by: brat2008

Rachna should participate and by all fair means win it too without any charity from gunjan😕

I know she will do it too👏
  Vihaan  should permanently be kicked out of rachna,s life😡😡

1st of all rajiv falls for rachna that is quite necessary nahi to wo jeet ka kya fayda?

leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: smruti1981

1st of all rajiv falls for rachna that is quite necessary nahi to wo jeet ka kya fayda?

She is not competing and should not compete to get somebody's love. She is competing for her own sake. So kya fayda is not important. It is degrading that a girl has to be good only to please some guy.

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

She is not competing and should not compete to get somebody's love. She is competing for her own sake. So kya fayda is not important. It is degrading that a girl has to be good only to please some guy.

i was not mean to say that she has to be good only to please some guy.
i want to say that if she would concentrate only on competition, she is about to lose rajiv, because G&R are about to cross the boundary of friendship and enter in relationship just because of maynak's stupid step. this step and people around them may force to ask that what are the relations between G&R. so by force even rajiv will have to marry to save honor of gunjan.
this is typical storyline of two persons going for  mutual relationship . we all are witness of this in many serials as well as movies.