Videos on Deepak Wadhwa aka Samar Tyagi

-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Samar Tyagi - Scandalous

Samarwa - Does this Darkness have a name?

Heyhey everyone, please watch these videos in appreciation on Deepak Wadhwa's acting talent. The first one is just a happy video on the song Scandalous by Mis Teeq and the 2nd one is actually one I find adorable (even though I made it😛) because it really brings out how lonely ST is. And its a sad video yes but it really brings his relationship with his family out in the light a lot more!

CV's please bring more to Samar Tyagi :)x 
Loving the current development that is being shown!
Edited by -PrinKa- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serena007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Comments to the first video...
Deepak, is it possible for a man to look this gorgeous?  He is a very good actor, because he managed to act so convincingly without resorting to 'big display of fights and thrives'.   Deepak is more or less, a method actor.

Both the videos are beautifully made.  As I have commented on the other thread, the narrative music is heart wrenching, because in a matter of days, the law will get him.  A very sad chapter and ending, to the most maligned.

Lots of people are taking a peek at the video, evidenced by the number of visitors whom are choosing not to make a comment.   Interesting.
serena007 thumbnail
These VMs are a perfect tribute to Samar Tyagi.
These are the only memories of him left when the show  ends as scheduled in March.
I wonder if it is a good idea, if all his VMs (including the one Ria made of Samar/Sayali) to be put into one thread - for quicker access.
And title it as 'The grand tribute to Samar Tyagi', or something along those lines...  
Edited by seena007 - 11 years ago
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both  the  VMs  r  a  perfect  tribute  2 Samar  Tyagi  who  has 2  endure  lonliness in  his  life  and  meet  with  the  impending  doom  in  his  life.It  will  be  really  painful  2  see  the  end  of  this  young  man's  life  with  so  much  in  store but  only  2  be  cut  short  by  destiny.

Once  again  hats  off  2  u  Alka  4  the  fantastic  VMs.Agree  with  Seena  too 4  the  suggestion  of  1  thread .
serena007 thumbnail
Your majesty Alka ( as you may prefer to be addressed as such😊), thanks for creating all these VMs of Samar.   Also, you were the pioneer in promoting his fame therefore you deserve the respect.

Countdown reminder:  7 days left.
Edited by seena007 - 11 years ago
-PrinKa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: seena007

Your majesty Alka ( as you may preferred to be addressed as such😊), thanks for creating all these VMs of Samar.   Also, you were the pioneer in promoting his fame therefore you deserve the respect.

Countdown reminder:  7 days left.

WHAT?!?! 7 DAYS ALReADY?!?!?

I have to upload 4 more Vms

RajMar - Diamonds in the Sky
RajMar - Love Mera Hit Hit
RajMar - Experimental Voice over Video (Te Amo)
RKT/Samar - Bhaag DK Bose!!!

Will do that soon!!! I have the time now to finish Te Amo and Bhaag DK Bose!!! Then I'll uplaod!!! and I will add it on a thread after I finish them!!! OMG I LOVE THIS IDEA AND YES!!! Actually ahahah I love how you guys actually started calling me your majesty!! but I want defiantly want the title of the Leader of the Samar Squad!!!! 

And i'll acebook this to Deepak later... I love how we've become friends... I say this so causally now!! no more freaking out or fangirling when he talks to me :D

serena007 thumbnail
Sorry Alka, I made a wrong calculation.   It is actually 8 days to the final countdown.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks you so much for the YT video link dear ðŸ¤—
serena007 thumbnail
Any new development?   Please keep this thread active as well.
-PrinKa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: seena007

Any new development?   Please keep this thread active as well.

I'm just going to add all the videos to the Deepak Wadhwa tribute thread... which ATM is titled --Work In Progress--