Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This was the best of best update written on ram and priyas life and feeling, i have readed till now.. U asked for Criticisms from as but ur update are so flawless that i can't help but Appreciate it to the fullest... Raya can take there own sweet time to think, at the end they have to get married... Lovely update... Thanks for the pm , waiting for next..
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
update next part waiting here 😊
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is awesome update
i loved it..❤️
eagerly waiting for next...
Thanks for PM...
plz update soon..😊
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update KK nd dadi rocks bomb phod diya raya par hehe but they have to get married na soo let them take sometime to think nd that teasing by family nd bonding is beautiful
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
here comes my next update, hope u all enjoy this

recap

Everybody started to laugh, sab ek dusre ki taang kheechne me lag gaye, and with this finishes their dinner.

Next day in the office Vikram and Ram was in Ram's cabin and were discussing about some project, suddenly Vikram asked Ram so tune kya socha hain Priya se kab
milne jaa raha hain.

Ram ' dekh yaar tujhe pata hain mujhe shaadi nahin karni, toh phir milne ka kya fayda?

Vikram ' tujhe shaadi kyun nahi karni, kya problem hain? dekh Ram hum sab ko zindagi me kabhi na kabhi kisi na kisi ki zaroorat hoti hain, ek dost ki ek humsafar ki, tujhe yeh baat aaj samajh nahi ayega par kuch saal baad jab ayega tab tu kuch nahin kar payega, Priya seems sensible, sensitive and good natured, mera kehna mann u go and meet her once.

Ram ' theek hain chala jaunga, now can we get back to the discussion?

Days passed off and everything was going normal. Today is Friday, a week end is round the corner, Vikram and Ram both were exhausted after their presentation, deal is almost finalized only some paper work is need to be done. They have almost winded up and were ready to leave, suddenly Vikram said Ram chal ghar
chalte hain, ek ek drink ho jaye aur waise bhi Neha bare din se keh rahi thi ke tu ghar nahi aya, toh chal.

Ram ' ha chal chalte hain, waise bohot din ho gaye bacchon se nahi mile, aur Neha ki haath bani huyi coffee bhi nahi pee hain, ek kam kar tu jaa, main aata hoon.

In the mean time Vikram gets into his car and call Neha and said something to her.

Both Vikram and Ram are sitting in the drawing room of Vikram's house with their respective coffee mugs and Neha is busy in kitchen preparing some sandwiches for them. Vikram's children are very fond of Ram and they love to chat with their Ram uncle, so when they all started to chat with him, all started to make huge noise, Ram was enjoying their company but Neha shouted at them and ask them to behave properly. After the children retired to their room for school task, Ram turned to Vikram and said tu kitna lucky hain yaar, kids always brings smiles on the faces.

Vikram ' ek kaam kar tu ek din inhe leke rak apne ghar phir pata chalega smile ati hain phir chali jati hain.

Neha who was coming out of the kitchen said agar inn shaitano jaisa bachhen ghar pe ho toh smile automatically gayab ho jati hain, I only know how I manage and tackle with them, kabhi kabhi toh nak me dum karke rakh dete hain, saying such she put down the plates on the side table.

Neha ' yeh sab chhodo fatty, yeh batayo when are u going to meet Priya? kaho toh tum dono ki date fix kar du, saying such winks to Vikram.

Ram ' arre yaar ab tu bhi shuru mat ho jaa.

Vikram ' shuru mat ho ja ka kya matlab hain, hum log khatam kab hue the, saying such he gave his trademark style, achha anyways who sab chhod tu sach me kab jayga Priya se milne?

Ram ' yaar tum log samajh kyun nahi rahe ho mujhe shaadi nahi karni, ab iss umar me main adjust nahi kar payunga kisi ke saath, am happy in my own space.

Neha ' koi baat nahi, tumhe adjust karne ki zaroorat nahi hain, Priya kar legi, ab bolo kab jaa rahe ho usse milne?

Ram ' tum log kyun nahi samajh rahe ho?

Vikram ' isme samajhne wali kya baat hain? dekh Ram, Priya bohot achhi ladki hain, woh tujhe aur tere pariwaar ko samhal sakti hain'.

Neha ' Priya bohot mature hain fatty, usse pariwaar ki ehmiyat pata hain, woh samajh payegi tumhe aur tumhare pariwaar ko, bas ek baar tum usse mil lo. Turning to Vikram she said ek kaam karte hain kal Saturday hain toh club chalte hain hum sab Priya ko bhi wahi bula lenge, aur inn dono ki baat bhi ho jayegi, what say? >

Vikram ' great idea.

Ram ' kal?

Neha ' ha kal? Kyun, kya problem hain, kal me? baat hi toh karoge toh kya usme bhi mahurat dekhni paregi, maine kaha kal toh bas kal, sharp at 7 in the evening. Ab main inform karoon yah tum khud karoge?

Inn logon ki zabardaasti me Ram ko Priya ko phone karna para and date was fixed.

Ram was driving and simultaneously thinking about what is going to be next.

In the mean time Neha called Krishnaji and inform her that mission "DATE" accomplished, Ram has agreed to meet Priya tomorrow, Krishnaji was more than happy to hear that and thanked her and Vikram for the plan.

On the other hand both Shipra and Sudhirji were also happy that finally Priya is going to meet Ram tomorrow. Priya who was standing in the balcony was watching stars and was thinking what awaits her for tomorrow.

The scene parts ' Ram and Priya in their respective thoughts and a voice over come kya yeh dono ajnabee mil payenge zindagi ke raaston me

Next day Ram was in his office and Priya was in her lectures. Though Priya has half day in her college but due to exams round the corner she has to take extra classes, so it was already 4:45 PM and Priya was still in her lectures. By the time she finishes her class it was already 5.30 PM. She said to herself sh**t I am going to be late today, don't have time to go to home and change, chal Priya
ab kya karen aise hi chalte hain.

On the other hand both Ram and Vikram came outside the office and were heading towards the Club when suddenly Neha called Vikram.

After Vikram finishes the call, Ram asked him kya hua?

Vikram ' yaar who actually kuch urgent kaam aa gaya, tu jaa, main aur Neha baad me join karenge tum dono ko.

Ram ' lekin hua kya hain?

Vikram ' kuch nahi, bas sab theek hain, tu jaa na, we will join u

Ram ' yaar tum dono na''.

Vikram ' arre main keh raha hoon na, u go, we will join

Ram went away and Vikram called Neha and said kya zabardast planning kiya tha tumne, par Ram ko kahi shaq toh nahi hua hain na?

Neha ' don't worry kuch nahi hoga, let them spend some time together, waise tum kya kar rahe ho, wapas aao jaldi, I need u (typical Neha style)

The scene shifts to Club, Ram has already reached the Club and its almost half an a hour that he is been waiting, but Priya is nowhere. Now Mr. Kapoor doesn't like to wait, but what to do, anyways after waiting for more than 15 minutes finally Priya comes. She was wearing a white green combination churidaar kurta, neatly lined kohl in her eyes, hair which is locked in a clip is on the right shoulder but some strands are coming on her face, it looks clumsy but she is looking beautiful in that, a matching earning perfectly befitted in her ear and wrist watch on the left wrist, she is looking tired but her smile has some magical power which speaks thousands of words.

Ram ko pehle bohot gussa aya Priya ke upar coz she make him wait but the moment she came in front and after seeing her smile usse ek sukoon sa mila, he was mesmerized by her simplicity. After greeting each other, take their seat. For some time both can't say anything, both were feeling awkward, but someone has to start, so Ram started by saying, hmmm, before we start to talk let's order
something? So tell me what would u like to have?

Priya ' am not hungry much, Mr. Kapoor

Ram ' well Ms. Sharma, in that case I need to control my hunger which is something next to impossible for me (Ram being Golu, can't stop behaving like that in front of Priya), coz am hungry.

Priya ' giving a smile said then I would like to have a cup of coffee.

Ram ordered 2 cups of coffee along with some sandwiches and pastries.

Again silence drifted between them, actually they don't know what to say, never been in such situation before. Neither Priya knows about Ram other than he is a big and renown industrialist and on the other Ram only met her that day, so both finding it difficult, bolne ke liye kuch hain bhi nahi, he thinks kya ajeeb se musibaat me phaas gaya main yaar, aur yeh Vikram aur Neha ko toh main dekh loonga, mujhe yaha aisa phasa ke dono chale gaye.

This time Priya started the conversation

Priya ' uss din aapki dadi aur ma se milke bohot achha laga, aap Natasha ki tension mat lijiye, hum sab uska bohot dhyan aur khayal rakhenge.

Ram ' uss din aap ke gharwalon se milke mujhe bhi achha laga, khaas kar ke aap ke papa se'''.

In the meantime waiter serves the coffee and snacks.

Ram gorged on his plate and within few seconds he completed his first sandwich, Priya who was watching this thought kaise bacchon jaise khaate hain, kitni innocence hain inn me. Priya who was sipping her coffee and thinking this, came out her thought when she heard Ram asking her something.

Ram ' waise aap kahan padati hain?

Priya said her college's name.

Ram ' kya subject hain aap ke?

Priya ' Sociology

Ram ' after some pause, dekhiye uss din jis tarah se ma aur dadi ne shaadiwali baat chheri usse shayad aap ko bura laga hoga, actually mujhe bhi thoda ajeeb laga''..

Priya ' cutting him in between, Mr. Kapoor mujhe bura nahi laga, haan thoda sa ajeeb zaroor laga.

Ram wasn't expecting such answer from her, he looked at her and saw she was smiling, ek ajeeb sa thandak tha sukoon tha uske smile me, maano yeh keh rahi hain, sab theek hain, koi pareshaani nahi hain.

Ram ' mera manna yahi hain ki zindagi me har cheez ka ek sahi waqt hota hain aur agar uss waqt me who cheez na ho toh who aapke liye bana hi nahi, mera shaadi ka umar nikal chuka hain, aur saach bolu toh mujhe ab umeed bhi nahi hain, main khush hoon apne space me, lekin ma aur dadi ko, gharwalen sabko meri shaadi ki fikr hain.

Priya who was listening to him, look upto him and in his eyes she can see some pain, she can feel that connection, shayad kahi na kahin yeh bhi uski tarah akele hain. Priya doesn't say anything and just listen to him.

Ram ' ab meri zindagi sirf mere kaam aur family ke ird gird ghumti rehti hain, jab bhi akela mehsoos karta hoon apne family ke liye kuch karta hoon.

Priya was listening to all this and she can connect with him, so after a while she said, 

Priya ' mera manna yehi hain ki agar zindagi aapko woh cheez tab nahi deta jab dena chahiye tha tab zindagi aap ke liye kuch aur plan kiya hoga aur better kuch dene ke liye, main bhi apne pariwaar se bohot pyaar karti hoon, un logon se judaa hone ke darr se bhi darr lagta hain.

Ram was listening to this and smiled to her and said hum dono hi apne family se bohot zyada pyaar karte hain.

Priya smiled him back.

Ram in his thoughts arre yaar yeh ladki jab bhi smile karti hain eke k ajeeb sa apnapan mehsoos hota hain, lagta hain sab theek hain, ek sukoon sa lagta hain.

Ab baat karne ke liye kuch bacha hi nahi, toh Ram said arre aap ne toh kuch liya hi nahi

Priya ' nahi am OK. Actually I don't eat non-veg, but its ok.

Ram ' am really sorry, I should have ask u before placing the order, actually kya hain na ke main thehra Punjabi man toh bina non-veg ke mera din nahi guzarta, theek hain aap sandwich mat lijiye par pastries toh try kar sakte hain na?

Priya ' jee pastries main bhi toh eggs hote hain?

Ram ' don't worry yeh eggless hain

Priya ' phir bhi its ok, mujhe meetha itna pasand nahi hain

Ram ne kuch kaha nahi lekin mann hi mann muskurate hue bola ki arre waah kya jamegi hum dono ki, north pole toh dusra south pole, chal beta Ram shayad yehi tere kismet main hain.

please comment guys, I need all ur comments and criticisms too, and if u all like it then hit the "LIKE" Next update will be on Wednesday.

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
as usual you rocked it😛
dono apne parivaar se bahut pyaar karte h
par khane m diff h dono...superb😳😳
very good description❤️
Edited by sss283 - 11 years ago
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first of all thanks for PM.
love the update. nice plan made by Neha and vikram
conversation of Ram-Priya is superb.
abb toh shaadi hokar hi rahengi.

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update bichare vikha kitni mehnat karni padti hai har bar raya ke piche 😉
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The convo between raya was mature nice update
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic update love it... hope raya shadi k liye rajji ho jayegi waiting 4 nxt pls update soon 
thx 4 PM