BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Chuck any comparisons with Come Dine With Me.. Consider the show as one where the contestants have to purely entertain with their nakhras , randomness and bitching. The current set has achieved this in the past 2 days (I did not like the Monday episode but then it takes time to settle down and find a fine balance)..

Not only Rakhi, I am very impressed with Madhura as well, Aanchal is a bit off at 3rd place. Chetan playing Narad Muni and Sangram offering his bits in between are fine as side characters. All in all, a block buster seriesπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I want to do exactly wat dat doggy is doing to tom and tom is doing to jerry in ur DP to rakhi...πŸ˜†

But dis is seriously sick

Anchal is double-faced
Madhura is too too innocent as sheep
Rakhi..arghh.😑
Chetan never involves
Sangram, hardly cares...πŸ˜†
BullsEye777 thumbnail
^ The contestants are anyway doing the Tom n Jerry actπŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I do not like the way madhura and anchal acts
Too double faced for me!
. But this week has been hilariousEdited by -JungleeBilli- - 11 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
after a stressed Sara , Deb n Dimpy , Tannaz epi 
This is actually fun πŸ˜†

I still find the editing bad ... its annoying how they keep showin tomorrows pre cap btw a fight / conversation ! 

zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wouldn't call it a blockbuster series. But yes, it is enjoyable and one gets to see personalities in their real environment and we actually get to know their names and their hosting talents (although they must be taking directions from the production crew).

I look forward to watching the show everyday
(reality TV buff)
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
These ppl are crazy...
Everyday they walk out as if they will never come back and yet the very next day they come giggling...IDIOTS...Hahaha...

Rakhi shudnt bother making desert...Waise bhi these ppl walk out huffing n puffing before desert is served...lol...

Sangram wanted to eat the cake...rakhi dragged him out...lol...it was hilarious...him saying - mujhe nahi aana..haha...

Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

These ppl are crazy...
Everyday they walk out as if the will never come back and yet the very next day they come giggling...IDIOTS...Hahaha...

Rakhi shudnt bother making desert...Waise bhithese ppl walk out huffing n puffing before desert is served...lol...

Sangram wanted to eat the cake...rakhi dragged him out...lol...it was hilarious...him saying - mujhe nahi aana..haha...

I can almost imagine the cuts and re-shoots that must be taking place with the whole production team and contestants laughing and discussing how to make a scene look outrageous

About dessert, who knows?  She must not have baked a cake or everyone must have already eaten it earlier πŸ˜†
Rakhi steals the show for me. 

Today's bhootiya getup was fine, but it became very obvious! It was disappointing. I expected some good bhootiya drama from Rakhi.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Its Friday and till now there is no info about next week's contestants...
M already bored of this lot...haha