too much drama for a food show..

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I am an avid watcher of ,' Come dine with me '... the british programme Welcome is based on.

The original version is so much more classy and the participants are so well behaved.And its about food.
This show is really pathetic - its more about drama than food. Whats the point in getting 5 people together for dinner and then getting them to cry /fight etc...
I just think we indians like too much drama in everything.
This is not bashing just my POV

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, Come Dine With Me was n is still a very very classy show, i thoroughly enjoyed it!

but this india version not only leave a bad taste in d mouth, but may lead to wrong intepretations from non-indians that indian ppl only know how to fight n disrespect other ppl in their homes!

i dont know what d motive of d PH is to make this show with so much unnecessary drama, but i just wished that they had stayed true to d original concept n proof that indians too r awesome hosts n guests!
Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
True , they behave in such an uncivilized manner fighting and arguing while eating and that too when they are guests at other's home. I was disgusted  and changed the channel when Rakhi broke the plate and started  talking like a sadakchhaap ...🤢there was no fun left .
They have made mehamaanwazi as arguing , fighting passing comments👎🏼
Why will someone bash you, tell me?

And the worst part, they have bought Rakhi Sawant...🤢

In CDWM, they show how the host cooks food, and here nothing...in that time dey show some cheap publicity stunt.

They should show how d fud is being cukd so dat ppl get to know hw a fud of sum oder cuisine can be cuked...

Life Ok...SUCKS!
kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm, well im an international viewer n i am indian by ethnicity, a non-indian friend of mine saw d Rakhi epi n came n said to me that what crap are they showing n she knows so many indians here (in my country Fiji) who are d loveliest host n most hospitable guests!

suffice to say, my friend was abhorred that they are televising indians behaving like ill mannered, vulgar ppl who only know how to abuse other ppl n to fight!

oh n yes, my friend is non-indian, but she learnt hindi language from me!
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well that's the point.. It is not a food show..
Rakhi Sawant is the best thing of this week. She's the only entertainment among bitches like Madhura, Anchal, Chetan and Sangram. She's no saint, but she isn't pretentious like the rest either.

I watched the week episodes because of Rakhi. She's hilarious and made the week fun to watch.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is bakwas and crap show.