Spiderman-Chavanni aur jalebi... πŸ˜›
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
HI GUYS ME NEW TO FORUM IM FIZA :)
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just today I discussed with my cousin that I feel MN bonding is lost somewhere, we used to have lots of MN scenes in season 1 Kunal Ashnoor were magical together and in season 2 MN bonding has hardly any prominence. I told my cousin that Mohan Nanhi scenes were better n more before Nanhi's change of heart for Spiderman they used to fight MU etc but still they shared screen space n flashbacks were awesome but now all we see is Addu Rimjhim. I feel Nanhi's relationship/bonding with her parents should be shown more n emphasized a bit like it is done for Rimjhim n Addu.

In nbt currently it is shown as Rimjhim being Mohan's daughter n Nanhi being Megha's daughter. Nanhi is Mohan's daughter too but neither the world knows nor Anu or Rimjhim. Nanhi can't claim her right on Mohan like Rimjhim does on both her parents. MN scenes in office were better before reunion n now there aren't any scenes just bcos all is settled b/w them. I am craving for a proper MN terrace scene. In office it is shown too formal. After 28march MN reunion there are just 4 MN office tiny scenes.

I expect to see more on MN bonding I miss them a lot. I feel CVs focus more on Mohan Rimjhim than Mohan Nanhi and also the much talked abt n the focal point of season 2 is Addu. I agree that there is Navika Beera love story but it doesn't mean that Nanhi is not Mohan's daughter. She is grown up lady all set to fall in love but what abt her relation/bonding with her parents especially her Spiderman?

The thing which made me accept Navika as little Nanhi was the flashbacks on 28th n 29th jan. It was the start of 3rd week that I accepted Navika as Spiderman's Chavanni. Now I badly miss those flashbacks.
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

Spiderman-Chavanni aur jalebi... πŸ˜›

This is my most loved n favorite scene Mohan was happy that day as he gained Megha's trust. In this scene Nanhi talks abt her summer camp n imitates Taaiji n her Spiderman. I loved Mohan's dialogue meri acting to tu mujhse bhi achi karti hai! I miss Spiderman Chavanni the awesome simple terrace scenes πŸ˜­
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Missing mohan-nanhi badlyy...😭
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome thread
love mohan-chawanni bonding
plz..add me too!!
jia03 thumbnail
loved todays mohan nanhi scenes...πŸ‘

please add me
Badala thumbnail
Today there were so many MN scenes and all of them were superb

Beera hero hai par Mohan superhero. theier expressions were just perfect
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Loved all the MN scenes we got in last week's epis...πŸ€— all were so awesome n damn Adorableee.☺️..haayeee! I'm lost in MN land...

Pehle toh Choti Nanhi i.e. Ashnoor ka aana...πŸ˜ƒ kunal-ashnoor totally rocked it.πŸ‘β­οΈ..their chemistry is indefinite...so pure.😳...cuteee...awesome bonding ! their 1min scene made my day..weeks...  i loved nanhi's line "mummy sahi keh rahi hai sipderman..mujhe pyaar ho gaya hai"...🀣 Mohan's expressions were to look at...🀣 bechara awww... n when he says "kya umar hai teri" Nanhi puts her hand on waist n gives that tough look...haayeee n same way mohan gives back too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Awww how adorable can these two get..afterall...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³β€οΈ

I watched that scene number of times.πŸ˜ƒ...downloaded n still watching...πŸ˜† Cant get enough of these two...