cvrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great start... 
I've read your all stories and waiting for updates
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow dii awesome mindblowing ff...read full at night noo in mid nite ...everything was awesome...but in 1st part bht gussa aaya us buddhe pe ...uski kase himmat hui geet kko chune ki huh...n on her papa tooo do nothing for them...humesha druken hi rehta h ...i don't like her mother tooo sometym ..uski life me jo v gum n pareshani h uske wajah se she stopped loving her daughter ...aesa thore hota h ...sab pareshani n frustration aap larkoi pe nikal yeh kaha ka naayae h  ..huh... sometym she was ri8 but jada tym galat hi thi...ab kaun sa aapki beti jindagi bhar aapke pass rehne wali h jab tak h usse pyar toh dooo..taki jab v woh aapko yad kare toh khush ho naki dukhi...n then mr. hottie entery was cooll..he is caring sweet yet aarogant boy i liked his character sooo much ...then their meeting nooo maan's drolling over geet n liked her in 1st sight was cool ...n then 3 kids ðŸ˜ƒ n geet' playing caring nature...with everyone//but poor soul didnt get love as every girl need n bubbly v nahi h in this smalll age ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ n then geet non stop saying about herself in last part lolzz kal hi toh khaya tha maan ne tumhare hath ka n u saying mujhe cook karna nahi aata h ...n maan's reply was super she was numb to say more but trying to say her dream ...plzz maan uski dreams pure kar dena...wase dii u stoopped at wrong tym ...waiting for next plzzz update sooon diii plzzz i cant wait more to read next part ...wase i forgot to say tezz is a nyc n understanding bro..but the decision made by her mom not to hug her sis i didnt liked  ðŸ˜¡...y the way i loveeddd the ff m waiting despartely to read next plzzz update soon valli dii
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
oh..so much of love..my hands itching to type the deleted part again...