ArHi SS: Her Broken Heart (Completed)

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Banner credit: Mrinalini

Warning

My writings are mature because I look at every aspect of things. Please if you are not comfortable reading this FF then please refrain from it. I want to try and depict strong emotions in this FF so I feel that a warning is necessary. Reader discretion is required. I hope you enjoy this journey.

Regarding the story:

I am only posting the 1st chapter here. The rest of my work is on my Blog. If you would like to read my work, then please PM me for the Blog link. Or email me at:

[email protected]

Chapter 1

This was probably the worst day of his life. When he found out that the girl he married was innocent. She had been an innocent bird all along. How could this happen? He was so sure that she was out to ruin his sister's marriage and his money, and that's why he married her so she could be known as HIS'property that no-one could touch. Then why all of a sudden did he have to find out that she was the Victim not the Predator and he just added fuel to fire. 

The girl he loved immensely before he married her, was still the pure swan in the lake but he had made her life so terrible, that she seemed liked a trap bird rather than what she used to be. He could notice the dark circles under her eyes and the sadness in her eyes than once used to twinkle.

He had ruined it all. He had broken her Heart. He had destroyed the Khushi Kumari Gupta that used to make other people laugh before herself. How could he have doubted her in the first place'he still didn't understand.

Arnav: I can't believe that Jeeja-Ji had been behind it all. If I wasn't there on time, then'

He didn't want to think what would have happened if he wasn't there on time. That was his worst nightmare come alive. He reflected upon last night's incident.

~Past~

It was night time as usual and Khushi was about to sleep outside again. It had been a regular routine for her to sleep outside. They had had lots of fights but in these fights khushi was losing herself and she felt rather defeated knowing that the person she married, didn't love her as she did. It was more of a betrayal. It was only a few weeks ago when he confessed that he thinks that Shyam and her have an affair. 

It was due to that he married her, no other reason. She felt emotionally stressed, she tried to smile as often as she could, but the sadness was still partially there. Everyday, felt like closer to death. She didn't know how to explain to him that she was innocent. How could she? If she told her family, then they would have an argument with Arnav and his family and she never wanted to be a burden on his family. These last 6 months were torture for her. It was only a week to go before Arnav left her. She knew what to do, she was exhausted with this constant emotional turmoil every day that she just wanted to be set free.

It was late night. She was about to go outside, when her mobile rang. She picked it up instantly, without even checking who the caller was. She picked it up.

Khushi: Hello'

Unknown: If you want to save your husband'then come to Hotel Ibiza now.

Before even Khushi had a chance to speak, the caller hung up. Just to make sure what she heard was correct, she dialed Arnav's number. It was coming engaged. Her heart told her that don't panic, nothing could be wrong but her brain told her to go. She immediately left, with a driver and left towards that hotel. She got out of her car and was walking to the reception, when she received another text.

"Come to Room No. 235. Don't you even dare call the Police because you will find your precious husband dead"

She took the lift and punched the floor number. She was just praying to devi-mayia that everything was okay with her husband. She got out of the lift and knocked on the door of the room 235. She saw a bellboy there which passed her, he probably was delivering room service or something. She had brought a knife and pepper spray with her just in case she needed to use it, for her own defense.

-

Meanwhile Arnav was busy working. His phone was on silent. He thought that he should call and inform home that he was going to be late today. He pulled out his phone to see 3 missed calls from khushi. He ignored them and called home. OP picked up the phone.

OP: Hello'

Arnav: Arnav speaking'tell everyone that i will be late today.

OP: Sir you are fine! (OP shouted in glee)

Arnav: Why what would have happened with me?

OP: No..it's just that Khushi ma'am got the call that your life was in danger so she went to Hotel Ibiza to save you, she just left about 10 minutes ago.

Arnav: What?

OP: Yes'khushi maam'called to check that it wasn't a prank but your phone was constantly ringing and no-one was picking it up so she left.

Arnav: OP where did she go? (he said in panic)

OP: She left with the driver Ram lal.

Arnav: Ok thanks'

Arnav was now tensed. He straight away took off from office and left towards hotel Ibiza.

-

The room door opened to show a certain darkness. She entered inside, but as soon as she entered the core closed with a thud.

Unknown: I have been expecting you!

She turned around to see the most disgusting sight, Shyam her jeeja-ji. Her eyes grew dark with fear. She clutched onto her bag even closer.

Khushi: Why have you called me here? Where is Arnav?

Shyam: oh come on..khushi ji'you should know me by now'there was no arnav in the picture and there never will be.

Khushi: What? So you didn't kidnap'arvav?

Shyam: I didn't need to'see as you came! Plus Arnav never cares for you'i cared for you'but what did I get? You left me for that jerk'I have seen you with him'he shouts at you and man-handles you. I loved you'i could have given you everything'but what did saale-saab give you huh?

Khushi: I don't know what you are talking about'

Shyam: Well let me tell you'Today i will make you mine and your Arnav wouldn't even give a dam.

Khushi: He will kill you if you touch me!

Shyam: but how will he know that i touched you in the first place? You know Khushi ji'this hotel is famous for incidents such as gang rapes so I don't think he will ever find out'

-

Arnav reached the hotel and was now searching for the room. He knew the reputation of this hotel. It wasn't good at all. He went to the reception and asked if a lady in salwar kamiz came her about 20 minutes ago. A bellboy was passing at that moment and recognized the description. He immediately told Arnav that he saw her knocking on room 235.

Arnav sprinted up to the second floor.

-

With that he lunges forward to  grab her hand, but khushi pushes him. Shyam grew angry and pulled her closer. Her sleeves ripped and bared her arms. Khushi crossed her arms as she was feeling scared, embarrased and angry, angry at herself that she couldn't do anything to protect herself.

Khushi: Leave me' (she stuttered out of fear)

Shyam: How can I leave you'well only when I am done with you!

Shyam was coming closer when Khushi started screaming. He slapped her hard on her cheek. Tears flowed from khushi's eyes. A hand print formed on her cheek. Shyam came forward and tried to kiss her when she kept pushing him away and yelling help. Just then the door flung open to see Arnav at the door, with his eyes red in rage. He walked over to them, to see his wife in such a state. He felt guilty instantly for not believing her all this time but then that guilt turned to anger and sheer hatredness for his jijaji.

He lunged forward and punched him hard in the stomach. Shyam was about to get up when he felt another punch and then another until he was breathless. Arnav was so mad that he could just kill him with his bare hands. He kept on punching him until he was near unconscious. Just then Khushi yelled at him from a corner.

Khushi: Arnav'stop'you will kill him!

Then she fainted. 

Edited by MishtyShah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SViji_2706 thumbnail

Where is the story???πŸ˜•
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: vs_2706

Where is the story???πŸ˜•

Right above your post!
MishtyShah thumbnail
sumanmehta thumbnail
HI , I M BIG FAN OF YOUR FF  PLZ SEND YOUR BLOG LINK TO ME. MY ID IS [email protected]
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumanmehta

HI , I M BIG FAN OF YOUR FF  PLZ SEND YOUR BLOG LINK TO ME. MY ID IS [email protected]

Done. I emailed you the blog link! :)
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story 😊
Would like to read more
Update soon 😊
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Nice story 😊
Would like to read more
Update soon 😊

I have already updated. 

The story is on my blog. 
anjeeborg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story I want to read more please pm me
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi! The beginning is very interesting. Eager to read more. Can you send me the blog link? My email id is [email protected]