Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Huma-

OMG one more Article!

Is it just great acting or is there something more to it than what meets the eye?

Zee TV's popular onscreen couple Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) and Purvi (Asha Negi) share great chemistry in Pavitra Rishta. But it's not what they do in front of the camera that caught our attention, but what's happening behind.

If rumours are to be believed, the duo has been spending a lot of time alone after the shoots. Rithvik has been taking care of Asha and is apparently very protective about her. Ahem' Ahem! In the show, Rithvik and Asha are married to other people, but their real life is a whole different story. A little birdie from the sets informed that the two are indeed dating each other.

We don't understand what's with all the denial and secrecy ' pyar kiya toh darna kya, right? Well their personal life is technically their business, but who's to stop us from snooping around. We tried to get in touch with both the actors, but sadly got no response.

Hope the couple soon come out and confirm our doubts 'coz nothing can be kept a secret for that long, no?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/pavitra-rishta-whats-brewing-between-rithvik-dhanjani-and-asha-negi/

One more article. I guess its hard for media to digest two actors being such good friends but we dont mind the articles.
Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congo shongo on new AT guys...new At beginning wd a new n sweet article...

@Ali...hiya gal after a long tym...hws u???
yup me too don't mind d snoopng...:P:P:P:P
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ya folks!

Good morning from my end! Good evening to some of you and Happy Wednesday to all!

*HUGE GRAND HUGS*
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vinuuu ! ๐Ÿค— 

Girrrl its been soo long :( 

ikr ! i wish i could be part of that media and do some snooping myself ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Ash ! ๐Ÿค— 
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ali and Vinu - I wish the media all the best in their future endeavours LOL 
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hiii Ash ๐Ÿค— n bye girls Poweroff tym tata
Azaad_Panchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArViAshaRocks

Vinuuu ! ๐Ÿค— 

Girrrl its been soo long :( 

ikr ! i wish i could be part of that media and do some snooping myself ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Ash ! ๐Ÿค— 

i wud luv 2 b part of the snoopng tooo...๐Ÿ˜†
Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
k guys bye...me off see u all later...
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
palak my baby๐Ÿค— you can call me mumma... :) coz I got married with prittyโ˜บ๏ธ
SassyMiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma-

OMG one more Article!

Is it just great acting or is there something more to it than what meets the eye?

Zee TV's popular onscreen couple Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) and Purvi (Asha Negi) share great chemistry in Pavitra Rishta. But it's not what they do in front of the camera that caught our attention, but what's happening behind.

If rumours are to be believed, the duo has been spending a lot of time alone after the shoots. Rithvik has been taking care of Asha and is apparently very protective about her. Ahem' Ahem! In the show, Rithvik and Asha are married to other people, but their real life is a whole different story. A little birdie from the sets informed that the two are indeed dating each other.

We don't understand what's with all the denial and secrecy ' pyar kiya toh darna kya, right? Well their personal life is technically their business, but who's to stop us from snooping around. We tried to get in touch with both the actors, but sadly got no response.

Hope the couple soon come out and confirm our doubts 'coz nothing can be kept a secret for that long, no?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/pavitra-rishta-whats-brewing-between-rithvik-dhanjani-and-asha-negi/

i don't know these articles r true or not but they do bring a big smile on my face๐Ÿ˜†