Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Gud start, like the concept, and thanks for PM, continue
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it sound very much interesting and need a pm please please dont want to miss any update
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice start darling...continue soon!!!
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice ss aiyat 👏
continue sooon
leena04 thumbnail
nice start loved how things r shapping up arond RaYa but why bleeding love title is it sad story or wat?? but over all its nice start to take off the story with chatting wala love... feels it would be fun to read this so plz do connt soon n msg me next time if u can...
jineejiggs thumbnail
can we have the next part dear?, am waiting
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chatting wala love very nice yar
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update waiting cont soon
aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
PART 2

ram reads the msg and smile..he types

Subject: No
To: Miss Unknown

i m not fine and sorry darling not sending u a good night sms... last night i was so tried that coming from the office i directly went to bed... sweetheart u r forgetting something our rule...and by the way u r such a sweetheart that it is almost impossible to get angry at you...now stops biting your lips...whats it faults?? will u now stops blushing every one is watching u...

priya s mobile beeps a sound... she grabs the phone from the table...she is biting her lips and reading the msg... when she read the line stops biting your lip..she leaves her lips and blushing hard... reading the last line..priya immediately looking around yes her colleague looking at her in a suspicious way...she is happy at heart that he knows her every movement... also shi is a little worried about his health she knows his every habit.. she types..

From; Miss Unknown
Subject; R u ok
To : Mr Perfect

whatever u r doing stops that and go to home... how could you so careless?? you should take good care of your health... i know u dont take food in time and also eats unhealthy food thats why u r not feeling well... plz stop your work..i dont want to hear any excuse if u dont go home than i will stops talking to you for 2 days..is it ok for you... plz plz plz i begging u dont neglect your health plz...

she press the send button... priya is along into the teacher room..she is pacing up and down.. she is feeling restless... on the other hand ram is going through a important file he does not notice that his mobile showing a msg from miss unknown... in one minute priya several times check her phone there is no reply from he... is he ok? if he is ok than why he takes so much time to reply?? priya is so engross in her thought that she does not hear the bell...some moment late a peon comes and inform her that students r waiting for her... looking at the last time to phone she moves towards her class.. Befor entering there..she types..

Subject: Plz reply
To: Mr Perfect

where r u? plz reply? r u ok? ur silent is killing me???

after two hour later ram leans back and close his eyes... before he meets her his life is like a colorless but now now there is so much color and happiness that he gets scare if he loose that...whenever he tries to imagine her a blurt image comes in front of his eyes... looking at him a beautiful lady is smiling her smile her eyes her lips everything is blurt but he can feels that...he has no words to thank god he gives him a precious gift which makes his life like a heaven...but sometimes he gets scare...he is little healthy and today s girls dont like healthy man... if he meets with her and she rejects him than he will not able to live a normal life again...is anything matter to him that is her happiness..he is ready to do anything for her happiness... they now it very well that they share a special relationship...they never see each other even they never heard each other voice...but they feel that they know each other for a long time...ram opens his eyes... there r so much peace and happiness in his eyes... he grabs the phone from the table...his phone showing two msg from miss unknown.. he hurriedly opens the msg... looking at the msg he is feeling contend...yes he knows that she is mad at me but the thought of belonging makes him smile... he presses the reply button and types..

Subject: Sorry sorry
To: Miss Unknown

sorry sorry sorry plz dont mad at me... i know i made a mistakes..plz dont angry at me..that time i was going through a important file i did not notice your msg... i have postponed all my meeting and now going to home...i m obeying your order so plz dont stop talking to me u know it very well that without talking to you i cant think a single day... plz frown like this plz gives me a smile plz plz...and i promise i will take care of my health...

students are busy with their project... priya is lost into her world... she is still feeling restless... all the moment she is thinking about him..is he ok? suddenly what happens to him? why should not taking  care of his health... how could he so careless.. she is missing him... its almost impossible for her to think a life without him...they r relationship is very strange sometimes they behave like a teenager,sometimes good friend, sometime like a girl friend and boy friend... every passing day their relationship is becoming strong... when she feels that he is sad its kill her...his jokes his flirt nature.. his caring his scold everything attracted her towards him...they never see each other nor heard each other voice but they share such a wonderful relation that anybody will be confused is they r telling the truth... trust, understanding, respect to each other, friendship, feeling for each other... all the things makes their relationship a unique... all this are is really a rare combination.. in today s generation its hard to find... for being love or loving someone does not need to see each other or heard each other... its need a beautiful heart... which connect to heart together... some relationship is blessed by God and one of them is there relationship... both know one things that they can do any thing for each other happiness... priay takes her phone from her bag and sees a msg from mr perfect...some amount of tear gather into her eyes any time it will fall into her eyes... she does not know whats she means to him but every his reply makes her realize that she has a special place at his heart...in her teary eyes priya smile a little and types..

Subject: Plz take care yourself
To: Mr perfect

after reaching home send me a msg and plz take ur lunch in time... i m just blackmailing you, u also know that i cant also live without talking to you... bye take care...

~~~~~~~~~~~~CONTINUE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK U SOOO MUCH GUYZ FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL RESPONSE... WELL I KNOW I UPDATING TOO LATE BUT FROM THE NEXT WEEK I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IT ON THE WEEKEND... YOUR APPRECIATING WORDS HELP ME TO CONTINUE MY FF/SS SO PLZ HITS THE LIKE BUTTON AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT..ANYTHING IS WELCOME...
Edited by aiyathasan - 10 years ago
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update
Update soon