AarYa OS/FF : Wish Fulfilled

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

AarYa Fictitious OneShot

Wish Fulfilled

"What the hell Yash! You sent someone here just to pick me up? How stupid!"

"Whats stupid in that Aarti? I was just tired of your false promises. You have been fooling me since five years. I had informed you that I want you with me this valentines."

"I was just waiting for you to respond to my marriage proposal Yash." 

Yash didn't reply back. 

Aarti continued , "Anyways! Who is this silly girl who agreed to travel seven oceans far just to pick me up? Ohh I feel like a school kid."

"She is Arpita , " Yash said in a tenuous voice .

"Arpita. Oh! You never told me about her before Yash! Who is she?" , Aarti's possessive nature was influencing her. Furthermore , though Yash & Aarti were daily in touch by virtue of phone  & would share every little thing , Yash had never ever talked about Arpita. " Answer me Yash why are you quiet!"

"Did you give me a chance to answer?" , Yash chortled a fake laugh , "Arpita is--she is a friend. Now no more discussion! I just can't wait to see you here! Come soon--" , he paused as he soon as he feared he'd start crying.

"I'll be there soon Yash." , and she kept the phone.

Aarti glided to the guest room where Arpita was resting , following a tiresome flight and preparing for the another one . Aarti wailed sarcastically , "Wake up big lady! I suppose you have to caretake me through my flight." 

Arpita kept mum. Yash had told her that Aarti would be hostile as the consequence of the dilemma surrounding Arpita. And as expected , Aarti didn't take this kindly that her childhood sweetheart has got such a close faithful friend .

Throughout the journey Aarti kept pondering about it . They have been seeing in each other since a decade , even Aarti's job in America didn't obstruct their relationship . They had not seen each other in last five years , Yash always requested her to make a small trip but his plea turned into a zealous one since a few months. And finally he sent someone , a stranger to pick her up.  

They finally landed in India , Bhopal--Yash & Aarti's land. There he was , waiting for his lady love. Yash-Aarti , both looked at each other . Aarti couldn't believe her eyes. Yash wasn't the same bawdy greek god who'd send chills down any girls' spine just by a mere glance. He had miserably changed. He had lost many strands of his hairs , skin had gone pale & his face reflected his illness. Aarti didn't want to upset him , all she said was , "Missed you" with a warm hug. Yash embraced her tightly and they headed to the home , Arpita followed.

They reached home & Aarti saw Arpita too getting out of the car with her bag and entering the house. She wasn't liking this surreptitious scenario. She asked Yash bluntly in front of Arpita , "Does she live with her?"

Yash didn't reply back but kept taking out the luggages .

"Anybody cares to answer?" , annoyed Aarti asked again. 

Seeing Yash unable to make a response , Arpita barged in , "Aarti! I live here as a tenant. I actually..I actually work for discovery , making a documentary on this city. I---have been---living here since few months---in that room" , she pointed at the guest room , "I'll be leaving soon."

Aarti nodded though she wasn't satisfied while Yash didn't react to Arpita's lie. Arpita moved to her room & Yash took Aarti to his. 

Aarti showered him with moist kisses all over his face , "We finally met."

"Its all because of ME" 

"Yeah Yeah Yash! "

"Im so happy Aarti. I really wanted to celebrate this valentines day with you!"

"So! Big plans for tomorrow?"

Yash kissed her & said , "Yes!"

"Dinner was fabulous Yash." , Aarti said.

"Yes Yash it was fantastic." , Arpita followed.

Yash smiled & said , "Anyone for ice-cream?"

"Ohh yes!" , Aarti cried , "Strawberryy----"

"Alright! I'll be back in five minutes ." , Yash said & left for the ice cream parlor.

Both Aarti & Arpita were sitting opposite to each other on the dining table & there was a chilling silence . 

"So , you were telling me that you have been living here for months." , Aarti asked dryly.  

Arpita nodded.

Aarti asked again , "Then you must have been present at the New Year eve that happened here in the lawn."

"Oh yes!" , Arpita nodded mindlessly.

"The New Year eve that didn't even happen. Yash was in Goa that time ma'am." , Aarti said sarcastically. 

"Look Aarti. I know you have some huge problem with me but please for the sake of Yash , keep calm. He yearns to have a peaceful valentines day with you tomorrow."

"You don't have to preach me. Just tell me who you are! Why are you living with my Yash? Why did you blindly obey him & came to America to pick me up ? "Aarti's voice kept escalating & she was on the verge to hurt Arpita."  WHY! Why are you so bothered about him!" 

Arpita couldn't handle it longer & she spit out , "Im here only to fulfill his last wish god damnit!"

Arpita's haunted words pierced her heart , she couldn't believe what she just heard. She sat on her chair , stroking her hairs , sweating profoundly. Arpita stood beside her & patted her back. "Im his cousin not a tenant . We all are aware that you have been dating each other since your college days. Yash wanted to pass away silently , had no courage to divulge this news to you."

Aarti hugged Arpita firmly , choked up with the news she had no courage to utter a word.

Arpita continued , "Make this valentines day his best day ever Aarti." Arpita joined her hands before her.

Aarti wiped her tears & nodded , "Tomorrow will be our best day ever!" , she whispered.

"Music-Check , Dinner-Check , Whine- Check , Valentines Kiss , "Aarti blushed as she said , --Check!" , Whats left?

Yash bent on his knees & rose his hand before her , "Dance--Left! May I?"

Aarti vigorously nodded as she clasped his hand.

"Thank you Aarti! This is my best day ever. You have given a meaning to my life. I can now peacefully---" 

Aarti placed her hand on his lips befre he could finish his sentence & dug her head in his chest. 

She looked into his eyes & asked innocently , "Would you marry me Yash?"

"Yes!" , tears of merriment flowed from his eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunrio80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So emotional yet very beautiful OS
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This one was just perfect Shubi. Loved it
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
sweet n emotional. just perfect
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Emotional but amazing!!!!!
.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
emotional OS..
Poor Yashu ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i was wondering the whole time who Arpita was but then it was all revealed.. 
Aarti must have been tormented after hearing the truth ๐Ÿ˜ญ
loved the ending as well.. but my heart sank when i read that Yashu is ill ๐Ÿ˜ญ
thanks for a wonderful OS ๐Ÿค—
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Shubhi! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

An emotional and sweet OS! โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
MariyaOshin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A truely emotional OS