DVD live chat - WU with pics! *updated*

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

1. Que for Vivian: my general observation is that tv actors are not that fitness conscious, what is your take on physical fitness ? \nQue for Drashti: Hi Drashti I am your big fan and love your acting ...same ques for you too i really want to know your take on physical fitness and if you don't mind please share some tips and what you do...love u both god bless...

Very difficult for Tv actors to maintain since we have no time. doing a daily soap for 12 hrs is tough

2. RK...sorry sorry rishyab kundra i like u soo much... ur charecter in this serial is just fentastic... aur aapke dailogs b bahuth intrstng hai...and madhu ur awsme yaar... mera ek qsn hai ki..kya rk aap real life may b aise he hai?????

no no, i make others cry in real life

3. hi drashti di and vivian sir.i am a great fan of your show madhubala.never mised any episode.but from few days it seems the serial is moving fast.so i want to ask noth of you :is this show going to end soon like in 5 or 6 months later or you guys will keep it on air for many years like balika vadhu?please didi keep it on air till 2014.love you guys always

Don't worry, we aren't going anywhere so relax.

4. Hey Drashti n Vivian... Rusha here...im 17 n i love u both..plzz will u both tell me hi??pretty please?? n i simply adore ur show!! u both are such amazing actors n i manage to watch MB everyday inspite of studies...ok questin time!! what's the 1 thing u both like n dislike about each other as co-actors??tons of love..muuuah...

Madhu: What i like about Vivian is that he lets go easily, he forgets in 5mins. I dislike him because he keeps on making his hair before every scene! RK: I have pokey straight hair so i can't help it! What i like about Drashti is that she's very professional. Some times i do lose it on sets but she calms me down. Bad thing is she's very snappy, kabhi bhi bhadak jaati hai

5. Hey Vivian and Drashti myself prodipto\nlove u both.U 2 rock onscreen\n1st one for u VD,how much u hav evolved as an Actor post PKYEK(big tym fan)?Bcoz over here your character hav so so many shades,and RK never ever talks wid himself so that audience wud b able 2 know wat he is thinking.\ndats make RK even more mysterious.How m\n\nNow DD same one for u,though dis is the 1st tym I am watching any show of urs. U r one the most stunning lady I have ever seen in my LYF. Hands down\nmost beautiful smile\nchalo kafi tarif ho gayi\nab sawal\nDD wat do you think dat is MB character the most vital character u hav played onscren ever???\nbcoz as RKs character even ur character is larger dan lyf,strongest character in d show\nNow as the heroine track and the junoon track wud be cumin in future we fans wud be eager to c a grt heroine of bollywud(whcih u are already of tellywud)\nPrincess aswe al say u\n\nRishbala rocks\nDVD splendid couple

RK: I was given a strict warning that i need to have a straight face since i was playing a vampire. Now when its RK i get to express more and obviously who wouldn't like to play so many shades. Madhu: This character i am really enjoying every bit. I do have a lot of shades but in a subtle way and thanks for all the compliment!

6. did both of u ever been to acting school/ college dramas/school stage shows etc.? (2) how do u manage to complement each other so well? timing wise - expression & emotion wise - dialog delivery & humor - even attitude wise matching each other so perfect. (3) both are super actors, do u ever have ego clash like MB & RK on sets or during scenes as colleagues?

Madhu: I have introduced some smart techniques to match our timing. We never had any ego issues as we gel well off-screen too

Hey, I live in USA. I do not have any question but I just want to say that you guys do the fabulous job dude heads off. I am waiting for when I will be back to INDIA so I can watch MD on TV than YOU TUBE. RK you delver the best dialog which make me laugh. \nDarshti: Jai shree kirshan !! you do best acting ever. Love you since DMG . your bro is really doing good.\nVivan : Good Job!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU !!!!!! Congrats for your wedding !!!\nGob Bless.

Thank you for everything. god bless you!

Vivian Love the Way you spell the dialogue "Madhubala Ahaan" .. Just wanna hear it from you... :)) Love u ...! \n

Madhubala ahaan!

Hi Vivian. Firstly Congratulations for your marriage. God Bless. You are doing an amazingly good job as RK. Few questions. 1. Which has been the most easiest and the most difficult scene for you to perform as RK. 2. Which scene is your favourite and why? 3. How does it feel to play such a complex character like RK? \nLastly Kudos to the MB team for putting up a good show and specially the writers, directors and Vivian for giving us such an entertaining and intriguing char as RK.

RK: The Dabangg song has been easy. Any scene you see me talking beyond 3 pages is difficult. i find doing long scenes very difficult without a break.

i still cant believe rk was taking revenge...wt abt all the imaginations tht rk use to have when he use to be alone,, was he fooling himself

That was a creative call, it was in effect with the twist

Hi Vivian : ) . I wanted to take a few minutes to tell you how much you mean to me from the bottom of my heart. I don't even know where to begin, but let's start with this; thank you. Thank you for being the reason I wake up everyday with a smile. I just want to let you know that I'm here for you. I don't think you realize how much you mean to me. To me personally, you are my happiness, my confidence, my life. Some people may think it's silly of me to come on Twitter and support you, but I feel so much happier on here, supporting you, than I do anywhere else. This is like a second home to me. You truly inspire Me RK AKA Vivian. Please never let anyone bring you down and know that you are so beautiful in & out. I'm here for you. The rest is just glitter. Anyways, I could go on and on about how much you mean to me but you're probably getting tired of reading this. Thank you for taking the time to read this, Vivian. I love you with all my heart. - Tania (: \n

Thank you so much, very sweet of you!

hi drashti.i am a big fan of u.More than me my friend.She is just crazy on u from geet.I didnt have star one at that time so every day she used to give updates of the show.So i became a fan of geet without even watching it.While we gets bored of class we only used to discuss Geet.Teacher used to do their job-teaching & we used to do our job-talking.Now i am in college disscussing madhubala.But unfortunately my friend is not there with me.She is in another college.U are so awsome as Madhu too.U are good at every role mam. My question is whats the funniest incident u ever met while shooting?

Madhu: When I had to slap Vivian 4 times and i really slapped hard!

hii..Drashti...iam Anjali n iam biggg... fan of yours..U doing such a Great job As Madhubala..U r soo beautiful n soo telntd ..vry happy that ur Serni is back..more strong n more courageous...soo Madhubala won D best Drama series..how u feeling...\n\n

2nd award so feels really nice. so yay three cheers to us, hard work is paying off!

Hi RK and Madhu, M ur Biggest Fan, well RK mujhe apse kehna hai, apne madhu ko kyun chod diya, aap ek saath hi bahot ache lagte hain, best jodi yaar, and madhu u r so lovely my mom also loves u very much, meri family sath milke serial dekhte hain, jaldhi se ek ho jaao, madhu apse kitna pyar karti hai, 4 thapad kya mare RK apne to badla liya uska, this is not fair, waise madhu jab aap roti ho na hum sab ro padte hain, please dont cry, ek baat kehni hi madhu apse " HUM HAIN DIWANE TERE DIWANEEE"

That's so sweet! i know RK is behaving rude with me nowadays but what goes around comes around so just wait and watch!

So what do u feel being to potraty the role of a villian and a hero in just one serial ?...Who is your favourite co-star in the show Madhubala??? And is your reel life character somewhat related to your real life character

RK:Bittuji is my better-half! Madhu: he loves to be portrayed as a villian b ut Vahbbiz is the real RK. He just shows off in front of all of us.

hi Drashti Vivian..I m ur BIGGG fan...luv MADHUBALA EIEJ..\nMy question iz...What do u think...Who iz more DOMINATING ??? MADHU or RK ??

RK: what do you think guys? Madhu: he's like a child on sets and i am the one always screaming.

What is common between RK n Madhu????

In time and out time! also the chai! hahahah

Helllooo Drashti...i love to watch Madhubala just becoz of you ..i feel this character simillar to real world...it really connect with audience like when you smile we smile with you and when you cry o my god i too cry ..its looks so real to me..HOW DO YOU MANAGE IT AND TO ATTRACT AUDIENCE TOWARDS YOU??

Madhu: my mom has done jyotishi long back and he had said I would do crying scenes really well. my mum took it as a joke but now she actually relates to it. her criticism helped

I LOVED IT WHEN YOU GAVE SPEECH ABOUT IN WOMEN'S RIGHT IN COURT..AND I LIKE SHERNI MADHUBALA...WHICH MADHU YOU LIKE SHERNI,SANSKARI,FUNNY,ROMANTIC,CARING,???

Madhu: i like funny Madhubala but she hardly gets a chance to show her funny side

Hi Vivian and Drashti! I would be really happy if my message reaches you. Firstly, I would like to congratulate Vivian on your marriage. Wish you a happy married life. Secondly, I want to say that my sisters and I love Madhubala show. Vivian and Drashti we love you. You both seriously rock! Lastly I have a small request. I would love if you both sing Hum Hain Deewane for me and my sisters.\nWish you best of luck for future\n.With love from your craziest fans

RK: you guys want us to sing so camera cracks? Madhu: Promise to get a recording for you guys next time

First of all Congratulations to Vivian on your marriage. I must say Vivian and Drashti are doing great job as RK and Madhu. My question to Vivian is does it bother to you that due to writing of the show(for ex :your character turns negative again) you have to face the wrath of the fans ? I want to ask Drashti if someone would have betrayed you like this in real . how will you react then ? will you avenge it and how ?

RK: It does affect us as you fans msg us that this twist is not cool, I shouldn't have done this to Madhu. but since its a fiction show so that's how it is

Drashti who is your favourite bollywood actor & actress ? much love from germany.

Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan. Madhuri Dixit and Kareena Kapoor

hi drashti, m misbah from Pakistan.. how are you? great to see you live. my question is "Drashti can't live without"\nbest compliement u got from ur fan \nor criticizing comment by fan.\n\npls reply \nlove

I take both in stride, i appreciate honesty

Drashti .. n Vivian... we are all so crazy about RK-Madhu and Madhubala the show.. love u both! Wanted to ask ...that.. how was ur reaction ..when u found out about the twist of first the 4phere ki shadi.. n then this RK ditching Madhu at the altar?? Trust me.. i was left shell-shocked..

What the...this is it! This was our reaction and we too requested for the twist to not be leaked! hope u guys liked the twsit. We shot in 7 degrees so hope the efforts were liked by you guys!

Hello VIVIAN and DRASHTI! me nd my sis r big fans of urs! we r from Doha,QATAR(middle east)! I wanted to ask from VIVIAN that as we all know that he usually play pranks on everyone in the sets so i wanted to know, what was ur naughtiest prank and with whom you did it? And i wanted to ask from drashti that have u ever had a fight with vivian? or he has ever played a prank with u?

He's only playing pranks on sets! He spits on bittuji! RK: i don't spit, i just keep throwing water on him. I know he's scared of anything crawling so i have fun in that. Never played any prank on Drashti Madhu: We have snappy moments but we forget about it.

Vivian..congrats on sweeping the awards shows this year.. u totally rock as RK ..! Wanted to ask u ... if there is one thing about RK that u could change. .what would it be?? \n\nDrashti .. loving u as Madhu ... and wanted to know if there is one thing about Madhu that u dont want to change.. what would it be?? \n\nThanks for answering guys

RK: I love RK the way it is, nothing I want to change. Madhu: I am very happy with the character, inspite of all the crying!

hiii vivian bro!!!!!! u dont know me but I know u very well,,,we have a friend in common abhay kashyap remember he gifted u hand made SKETCHES of u and vahbbiz on your reception..:) say hello to VAHBBIZ BHABI

Thank you so much and yes i do remember and i have it at home

hiii vivian am big fan of urs i have no words to say anything about you bt i have a queston maine kuch logo se suna hain ki meiej me tum madhu se rudely behave sliye kar rhe ho bcoz u r suffering from some deadly disease is that true

RK is not suffering from any disease, so that's not true!

BEING A BIG RK FAN,I DUN BELIEVE THAT RK WAS TAKING REVENGE ..I THINK HE REALLY LUVS MADHU ...AM I RYT???

so far he has taken the revenge, what happens next to know keep watching

Hey Vivian .. Hey Drashti .. love u both in Madhubala. .\nWanted to ask u both ... is there any moment.. or scene in the show. .which made u both break down ..?? As in a scene or a moment..which affected u in reality?? \n

Madhu: I don't think Vivian is like RK in real life and not even me. I would have rather slapped if in real life. 1 scene i did dil se was my current track when i break down and scream RK in chawl

OMG! Vivian! I'm a great fa of u... itz just bcuz of u i started liking Salman Khan! And congradulations for your marriage... I hope you are having a happy married life! Say my "HELLO" to Vahbbiz di... and finally! i wanted to ask you, that what is your dream role? I meant in Bollywood! Please tell or which kind of role you wanna play in future! :) :) :)

Thank you so much! for me every role is a dream role and i try to give my 200%. Entire crew works really hard, i leave everything on destiny

32. hii i am big fan i wanted to ask you \nthat are you really on twiter drasthi10\ni love both of you

yes, that is my real twitter account

Hi Guys if u both ll send in BIG BOSS . wht ll u do with each other ...

We will be the saviour to each other since we know each other well. Either we win or go psycho!

are you people not trying for movies ..if no what is the Reason

RK:humari shakal dekho, acting deko. For films we need to be talented ya!. Madhu: I am very happy doing TV

Till now, What has been the most difficult scene for both of you?

Madhu: Initially, RK had not much dialogues but once we got married RK used to get 10 page scenes and I had no dialogues. I guess that was the most difficult! After a week, I had 1 scene with dialogues and RK didin't so yes he got bored then. Even the Balraj bit was taxing. Even the chaar pheras was tough

Love you Both Drashti n Vivian...and plz tell us about your first crush..\n

RK: My chemistry teacher was my first crush. she was like Sush of Main Hoon Na. Madhu: I was quite a tomboy but I remember i had gone to a trip with my parents and there was a firang boy. We used to play the whole day

Firstly congratulations to both of you for portraying the role of RK & Madhubala; you actually bring live to the characters. My question to Vivian, which avatar of RK was difficult to portray RK with attitude and ego or the lovable and sweet RK? Do you improvise the character of RK or portray it as per director & script's need? Drashti, if the character Madhu is allowed to inherit one of RK's characteristic; which one would it be?

RK: I do a lot of improvisations, my mum has helped me a lot in my hindi. I try coming up with new ideas and if its liked i get to do it. Madhu: I would totally love playing grey shades of RK. Can be bitchy if i want to

HELLO DRASHTI AND VIVIAN I M PRIYA AND ME BIG FAN OF YOU BOTH AND YOU BOTH ROCKING IN MADHUBALA AND YOUR JODI IS AWESOME :) MADHUBALA IS BEST SHOW :) DRASHTI YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL , PRETTY , GORGEOUS AND QUEEN OF BEAUTY AND VIVIAN YOU ARE SO HANDSOME , DASHING AND SO SMART LOVE YOU BOTH... NOW MY QUESTION IS DRASHTI AND VIVIAN TELL ME BOTH YOUR FAV DESTINATION? TELL ME BOTH YOUR FAV COLOR ? TELL ME BOTH YOUR DISH? TELL ME BOTH YOUR FAV JUNK FOOD? TELL ME WHEN YOU BOTH ARE FREE WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO ?\nTELL ME BOTH YOUR MOST MEMORABLE DAY? MY BEST WISHES ALWAYS WITH YOU BOTH AND KEEP BOTH ROCKING AND SMILING ALWAYS LOVE YOU BOTH FOREVER PLEASE REPLY ME

Madhu: fifi islands, fav color aquamarine RK: want to travel the whole world. Fav colors white and blue and black.

Hiii Vivian ...Happy Married Life to u both VIVAH:)\nU r awesomeee as RK!:)\nCan u share what's the one thing u love the most about Vahibiz?? &\nWhat's the most memorable day in ur life??

What i love about Vahbbiz that she's quuite real on face. Memorable day was our wedding day, she is my dream girl and it was a good feeling to marry the love of my life

Hello,vivian and drashti hwz u ? I m Surbhi.Today is my birthday plz wish and plz tell vahbbiz to wish me plz vivian.Vivivan u r handsome,cool,smart,stylish and dashing.Vivivan i like ur all pics and photoshoots.Vivian i want more recent pics with vahbbiz.Vivian i saw ur diwali segmnet with vahbbiz,christmas segment,wedding segment and valentine day segment with vahbiz.Drashti and Vivian i like all segments of madhubala segments.I wish madhubala serial 1000 episodes in advance.Madhubala is a hit and best show forever.Madhubala won d best serial drama.Congratsss to all..Vivian i saw nomination award for perfomance of male actor and vahbbiz called u my lover of life vivian dsena mujhe bohot bohot acha laga really.Drashti and Vivian i like ur jodi in reel life.Vivian and Vahbbiz in real life jodi.Vivian which favourite site,favourite colour,favourite place,favourite food/junk,favourite movie,favourite icecream,favourite actor/actress,ur deatination, i enjoy who is ur freinds and best freind?Drashti i saw ITA with angad hasija jodi dancing fabulous and mindblowing dance just loved it.Drashti i saw ur birthday segment on sbb u looking cutipie and stunning.Drashti in sexy list 2012 for actress u won congratultions in the month of december 2012.Jodi no 1 2012 both of u won drashti n vivian congratulations.Drashti i saw ur new photoshoots looking beautiful and georgous.Drashti and Vivian plz do more photoshoot pics.Loads of love,Miss u and Big Hugs Take care both of u.

RK: google, white blue back, my hometown, fav food is dal chawal and fav junk food is KFC. Fav icecream matka kulfi. Best friend my wife Vahbbiz. Thanks Surbhi!

Drashti .Vivian .last question for the day. .thank u so much for answering .. :) Watching the show right now... !! Drashti if u got to be RK for a day ...what will u do?? VD .. if u get to be Madhu for a day..what will u NOT do??

If i were RK then i would touch madhu's feet, ask forgiveness and take her out shopping! If i am madhu i will do atyachaar on RK

Link to the video/chat transcript:

Edited by -Hoor- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkangel93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hurryyy!!!!! waiting!!!! 
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Live Chat was so much of phun! :D
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
am still laughing the way DD was enacting VD playing with his hair.!!
that was darn funny...!!🤣

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks i listen and saw this live chat happy to see dvd but so sad my questions were not included 
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: devikamd

am still laughing the way DD was enacting VD playing with his hair.!!
that was darn funny...!!🤣

And the demo they gave when a fan asked how did they have such an osum timing! 🤣
Hmm.. Hmm.. Hmm.. 😛
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Hoor..me waiting :)
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Plz update i dieing to read
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

And the demo they gave when a fan asked how did they have such an osum timing! 🤣
Hmm.. Hmm.. Hmm.. 😛

ha..that too...!!
they both were really cute..!!!😆

I am so happy today..!!

DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just loved the Live Chat..
Drashti was damn funny 😆 she have super sense of humor
i am still 🤣 🤣

@devikamd
yeah even i am laughing the way DD enacted VD playing with his hairs 🤣