Aur pyaar ho hi gaya

GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
God knows when they would realise but atleast ASAD fallen in love with ZOYA zeee 

EHEHE

"Agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh I would have gone crazy" - Asad

yippiee..!!!!

"mitwaaa...ishq pe zor nahin..😊😛 "

Loved the way he confessed the care and suddenly tried covering it up...!!
sooo cute man...!!

"mera matlab hai ammi bohot pareshan ho jaati"

ROFLLL...😃😆

i was like Mr. Khan dont lie...JHOOTHEY..!!

you love her naa mr. khan? 

👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No they fell in love now they are Headung towards a possible realization. Or maybe not 😉
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: varma.nishi1

No they fell in love now they are Headung towards a possible realization. Or maybe not 😉

yaa but now its getting more obvious... 😉
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved your comment in the end!! too funny :)
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys what happened in today's episode i haven't watched it...
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DHANJAY

Guys what happened in today's episode i haven't watched it...

welcome dhanjay to this forum!!

basically, zoya goes to rashid's house, having followed the security guy to find out who hired him. she is unable to see raziya's face though as she's giving money to that guy. meanwhile, the documents raziya has against rashid are misplaced and end up in badi bis room, and she gives them to rashid who takes them to destroy them but land up in raziya's hands again as she takes them from his hand (when will rashid man up?!)

while zoya is in rashid's house, asad reaches his home and gets worried as he asks najma and finds out that zoya still has not returned.

soon after, zoya reaches home and tells asad she saw the security guy alive and followed him. asad tells her she's crazy for following a guy who's supposed to be dead, and she says she's not crazy and he says 'if anything happened to you then i'd go crazy' and then pretends his mom would be upset if anything happened to zoya. and then zoya shows him pictures of the house and he says its rashids house so zoya says there was a function and a lot of people from outside, so could be possible the person who hired the security guy was someone from outside. or that she even got the security guy wrong. but dilshad enters saying she's not wrong and that rashid is part of a big conspiracy and that he is being framed. she shows asad proof of rashid transferring all his property to asad and najma which proves he didn't leave them for money. she says she has a doll which can prove rashids innocence, and that's why someone tried to kill her. but when they go to find the doll in dilshad's room, they find that najma gave it away to children's charity truck. but this doll falls from the trucks and lands near a pot outside the house. but they don't see it.

Edited by hirie - 11 years ago
ujala26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luvd de scene..sach mein ishq pe zor nahin<3<3
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Allah miya ye me kya dekh rahe hu both @hire n @dhanjay is here hey guz hw r u? both luv to see u both here after so long
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear hirie for this full description of episode...                  And sweta..are you watching this show..didnt know that...hope so that jyoti is also on our way...
luv_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes indeed, that was such a niice scene 😳

Love the title of your topic 😃