7C Discussions 18 - 22 Feb

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This week discussion.. pakka will try to give some updates.. pavam kalki doing it all alone last week ðŸ¤— thanks kalkiii

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Kalki akka for the updates :) I think Stalin Sir should move to a new home . Shouldn't mind about the rent as he he still stays in Siva's home it will lead to more unnecessary misunderstandings and heartburns .   Too adorable these kids wanted to gift their Sir doing work atleast . Her name is dalda akka :)   AHM Kannan scene was so heart touching . We can't resist than loving AHM when he was with Kannan :) so sweet of him to add his money to kannan's money :) Don't know why the director brought a character like Kayal she is typical villi . This show is watched by many kids and young people why it is a need to show a character like her and changing to a typical tamil serial :(   missing those days 7 c magic :(
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
am i missing something. Why is stallin wife behaving like that ðŸ˜² that is so weird lae ðŸ¤” or did i miss something?

thanks lot kalki for help 🤗 totally tied up this week but hoping to be available next week onwards .. but do help in when ever you are free .. thank you so much again

Wonderfullife thumbnail
No Ratna akka you didn't miss anything . The character of Kayal is like that not liking Stalin and his job . I still wish its all dream not wanting her in the show :(
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks Kalki akka for the updates :) I think Stalin Sir should move to a new home . Shouldn't mind about the rent as he he still stays in Siva's home it will lead to more unnecessary misunderstandings and heartburns .   Too adorable these kids wanted to gift their Sir doing work atleast . Her name is dalda akka :)   AHM Kannan scene was so heart touching . We can't resist than loving AHM when he was with Kannan :) so sweet of him to add his money to kannan's money :) Don't know why the director brought a character like Kayal she is typical villi . This show is watched by many kids and young people why it is a need to show a character like her and changing to a typical tamil serial :(   missing those days 7 c magic :(

Krithi thanks da for the infor - Dalda yup

i know me too wondering why this Kayal character - no sense

she acts like everything is Stalin fault
you are right about Stalin should move i think he can only move to little house and villi going to be so dissappointed - the way she is telling Siva and her father that Stalin buys everthing here - really bad comment - Stalin did something really bad on his past life fate do you think

writer do something about this situdation - show us how they are going to stop Gaby and watertank leaving
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the update akka :) Feel sad for Stalin Sir he is caught in a difficult situation can't force his wife to come for reception and can't convince HM kuruvi to cancel it :(

I don't think its a good idea to make kayal jealous by siva moving closely with stalin sir :( I don't expect this from a senior man and that too siva's father :( hope it will not result in an unwanted situation :(

AHM 's mind song seeing Siva so funny :) will love to see him married soon lol

I think Minnal stole the Undiyal :( wish he aSked from hiS parents and this will surely hurt stalin sir if he came to know it :(
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

kids ellaam busy pola for the annual exams...
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update akka :) Feel sad for Stalin Sir he is caught in a difficult situation can't force his wife to come for reception and can't convince HM kuruvi to cancel it :(

I don't think its a good idea to make kayal jealous by siva moving closely with stalin sir :( I don't expect this from a senior man and that too siva's father :( hope it will not result in an unwanted situation :(

AHM 's mind song seeing Siva so funny :) will love to see him married soon lol

I think Minnal stole the Undiyal :( wish he aSked from hiS parents and this will surely hurt stalin sir if he came to know it :(

Siva - Kuruvi and Siva's father making jealous it is working - they just talk and telling Kayal even if she is not coming reception going to happn -the way all three of them talking about receptiona and what to wear made Kayal jealous - one problem solved

Siva and AHM - i can't imagine never know but the way story going Kayal going to meet someone and Stalin will let her go so then he can marry Siva ( wishing too much)
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

Siva - Kuruvi and Siva's father making jealous it is working - they just talk and telling Kayal even if she is not coming reception going to happn -the way all three of them talking about receptiona and what to wear made Kayal jealous - one problem solved

Siva and AHM - i can't imagine never know but the way story going Kayal going to meet someone and Stalin will let her go so then he can marry Siva ( wishing too much)

Lol akka I didnt mean AHM marrying Siva.. NOOO..NEVER...🤣 I was saying hope to see AHM getting married with someone soon..🤣
Wonderfullife thumbnail
OMG Sam new HM for that rival school . Shocking twist BTW can a PT teaches has the qualification to be a HM I am confused . That was a sweet conversation of Stalin and Siva :) Good they are moving on hope we get to see some good person coming into Siva's life . I have great hope Kayal will understand Stalin and his good character soon . I don't want to see Kayal leaving Stalin for another man as it will be a very bad example set to these kids . As many children are watching the show .

Tapasu scene writing poem on Stalin sir was cute and funny :)

Siva's idea of total 7 C gift was great :) waiting to see what these kids gift there loving teacher :)

Thanks Kalki akka for the updates :)