Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
finally updating๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by Yaarti.mini - 10 years ago
..Mini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I always loved you Part 15

The Engagement!

ReCap ' Arpita and Prashant are still following Aarti and Yash, Arpita then starts to doze off but Prashant stops her from doing so by called Arpita loudly making Yash and Aarti hear. Yash dropped Aarti at her house and shared a passionate kiss with her.  Yash talks to his father about him proposing to Aarti and Aarti accepting his proposal, on the other side Aarti tells Deepa  what happened between Yash and Aarti. Aarti teases her sister for not getting married yet.

A month later, all the engagement preparations are getting done. Aarti's father, Mr Dubey getting stressed about his daughters engagement. Mr Schindia  meets Mr Dubey. Prashant enters Aarti's house along with Arpita. Yash thinks Prashant and Arpita are dating but that's not the situation.

(Last Month ' day after the proposal) Prashant met Arpita at the park and talked about Arpita's so called plan for Prashant to get Aarti.. An Aunty comes over and starts to kick Prashant and Arpita out of the park, they ran to a caf holding hands unknowingly

The engagement ' Deepa teases and has fun with Yash how he wants to see Aarti.. Aarti is getting ready to go when Mr Schindia and Aarti talk. Mr Schindia gifts Aarti a pearl pendant which was Yash's mothers. As Deepa and Aarti are leaving to go downstairs. Prasahant appears and wants to talk to Aarti. Deepa refuses and tells him to go downstairs. Prashant has no choice but to go..  Aarti comes downstairs, everyone is mesmerized especially Yash at Aarti's beauty.. Deepa snapped some photos and let the engagement begin!

Continued..

Yash and Aarti both smiled at each other as others took more pictures..  it was now time for the ring exchange.. Mr Schindia and Dubey brought the rings and gave them to Yash and Aarti.. They took a few pics AGAIN and they exchanged rings with big fat smiles on their faces.. they were looking so cute together!! They both touched their parents feet as they blessed their children!..

Everyone greeted Yash and Aarti and they congratulated them on their engagement! They wished Yash and Aarti a wonderful life together and hope to get a wedding invite soon! Aarti so wanted to marry Yash as soon as but she had to go to London. Mr Dubey then pulled Aarti away and hugged her tightly!

Mr Dubey: dear! I am so proud of you!

Aarti: Papa!

Mr Dubey: Aarti, remember this.. you are going in a week to London, are you sure you don't want Yash to come?

Aarti: I am sure Papa!

Just then Prashant heard their conversation

Prashant: Ji, Uncle, I am going to London! I am a good friend of Aarti's! don't worry I will take care of her

Aarti: are you! That's great news! Yes papa he is one of Yash's closest friends! You don't have to send Di or Yash well maybe?

Mr Dubey: fine.. its ok I wont send anyone!! Now come on! All your bhai/bens are leaving now so greet them and we start the party hmm beti?

Aarti: ok!  Why are they not staying?

Mr Dubey: because they travelled a long way, ok now go bid them goodbyes!

Aarti: ok Papa! Come on Prashant you can come with me!

Prashant: ((ok then!))

Aarti and Yash bid their relatives goodbye! Prashant and Arpita stood there with them too.. Yash, Aarti, Arpita and Prashant all went upstairs taking a big bottle of Champagne and glasses..They headed to Aarti's room (Yash and Aarti used to hang around in Aarti's room a lot to study), it was Yash and Aarti's favourite place to hang out as Mr Schindia would be in most of the day while Aarti's parents would be out, making to better to study at Aartis.

As they walked in, Aarti's room was filled with Yash and her pictures all through childhood up to last month! There was also pictures of her and her family, mostly hers and Deepa's.

Arpita: HEY Aarti! Your room is ace!!!

Aarti: aww thanks.. its not all that! You should see what I made! But I cant show you right now!

Arpita: why?

Aarti: Yash! Leave my room a second?

Yash: why? No! I am staying here! Your bed is comfy and I am sat down, I cant be bothered..

Aarti: your sooo lazy!! How will I put up with you when I am married.. JEEZ

Yash: OI! Once we will be married.. I wont be the lazy one!!  You will be the lazy one because you wont get out of bed!!

He winked.. Aarti dragged him out of the room and locked him in Deepa's room!!

Aarti: YOU LITTLE MONKEY!

Yash: I am your monkey! So its ok!

Aarti: just shut up!

Yash: I know your smiling there!

Aarti was infact smiling.. she was blushing as she could sense Yash leaning his head on the door. She hurried back in her room and took out what she was going to show Arpita. Prashant couldn't believe how much she loved Yash and he sister.. He wished so bad Yash was him.. So anyway Aarti got out a big A2 sized paper filled with hers and Yash's pictures, she had made a collage!

Aarti: SHHH ! I took it out of the room because it is his Wedding present from me!

Arpita: AWW that's sooo sweet!! Aarti that's soo cute!! Aww! Take it to London with you!! He wont be there so you can finish it off there!!

Aarti: I will get him out the room now pahaha!!!

Aarti ran back and opened the door of her sisters room..

Aarti: come back now..

Yash sat there at the edge of the bed facing the wall, he had his arms crossed.

Aarti: look Yash.. we are ENGAGED oh my word!! It happened so fast !!

She went on and sat on Yash's lap .. annoying him even more..she put her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek!

Aarti: I am going in like two days and you aren't spending any time with me?

Yash: you locked me in here!

Aarti: SO! When we are married you can lock us in the bathroom              she winked

Yash: How naughty are you? Seriously? You shouldn't be saying that!

Aarti: at least I got you to talk!                   She smiled and kissed him again

Yash: hmmm I only let you off today.. when we are married just watch it! I will control you

Aarti: PAHAHAHA ok then Yash.!

They both kissed passionately for minutes.. in each others laps, they began to feel more and more comfortable.. but then Aarti stopped responding..

Yash: why?

Aarti: the firkin door is open!! What if Arpita or Prashant saw? I just left them there!!

She got off Yash and was about to  leave when Yash shut the door and faced his back to Aarti..

Yash: I aint letting you leave.. you sre leaving me for 2 years!

Aarti: we only just got engaged Yash! And you are really locking me in? what will my parents say! Or my DI!! And Prashant and Arpita!! What will they think of us? Engagement night with you shutting the door?

Just then Deepa came up the stairs and heard every word of Aartis.. She quickly locked her door and ran into Aarti's room

Aarti: what was that?

Yash: instead of me locking you in the room.. I guess destiny wants us locked J

Aarti: I bet its Di! YASH!

Arpita: Deepa! Where have they both gone?

Prashant: yeah? Wheres Yash? With Aarti?

Deepa: SHH! Yes they are together.. I locked them up in my room!

Prashant: WHY!

Arpita: Prashant! Cool man!

Deepa: what? Ok anyways!! I am going to make them go red as hell!

Prashant: that's going to work by locking them in a room?

Deepa: YES! We will go down searching for them! Secretly and thAen I will unlock the door and ask Ma or Papa or someone to go upstairs and they will be locked in and they will have explaining to do

Arpita: omg Deepa! What the! Great going! I know this sounds soo bad but I love this idea!

Prashant: that's a bit mean? Aha?

Arpita: will you stop being moody! One of your best mates has just got engaged! Don't you wanna have some fun!

Prashant: ok FINE!

Deepa: come on lets go downstairs and see how long it takes them to notice that Yash and Aarti are not here!

Yash: Oh yes Aarti Dubey!

Aarti: YASH! Seriously because Di has done this I am going to be in deep shiz!

Yash: its cool! Your going soon! What they going to do? Not send you to London? Because they saw you with your 'to be husband'?

Aarti: you don't get it do you?

Yash: we are alone

Aarti: your still not getting the whole point of this!

Yash: I am going to miss you Aarti!

Aarti: what?

Yash: I am going to miss you loads Aarti, your little tantrums..

Aarti: Yash.. I will miss you too! You better Skype me there or else I will come straight back and slap the chappals out of you!

She ran to him who where nearly in tears looking out the window. She hugged him from the back, tears started to flow from her eyes..Yash turned around and kissed her on the lips.. he looked into her eyes

Yash: Aarti, I always loved you you know! And don't let that love go!

Aarti: aw Yash, I love you too

Still tears flowing from each others eyes, they held each other in their embrace.. tightly and silently not wanting to let go, just capturing their moments together before Aarti's leave..

Yash: don't leave Aarti!

Aarti: come with me Yash! Me and you together!

Yash: but how? I cant come! I don't have study visa!

Aarti: come for a holiday! Not as soon as I go but when I settle like in two months or so then maybe?

Yash: TWO MONTHS!

Aarti: come on Yash! I cant turn back now! And two years will fly! I know it!  And then we will get married!

Yash: Aarti!i am going to miss you loads! Don't leave!

They again burst out in tears, still in each others arms. They knotted hands together from the side and looked into each others eyes.. there was so  much love in their eyes. Yash cupped her face and saw her in her dress and smiled

Yash: you look beautiful Aarti!

She blushed and looked down.. Yash lifted her chin and kissed her nose.. Aarti smiled

**1 hour later downstairs **

Mr Schindia: where is are Yash and Aarti..

Deepa to Arpita and Prashant : do not say anything.. shhh

Mr Dubey: yes where are there? How did we not notice?

Deepa: too busy partying! So they must have gone off somewhere! Aarti is going soon right?

Mr Dubey: still..

Mr Schindia: lets look for them!

They went around the house searching for them while Yash and Aarti cradled each other.. They all were looking downstairs and outside, not knowing that they might have been upstairs.. Yash and Aarti and the rest of the family did not know how the time flew by' Deepa crept up to Arpita and Prashant who were pretending to look for them

Deepa: PSSST

Arpita: what!

Deepa: quickly AND silently go upstairs and unlock the door and come back WITHOUT anyone noticing and then I will go up in my room for something! But you have to unlock the door as slowly as you can so Yash and Aarti don't know that they door has been unlocked!

Arpita followed Deepa's orders and went upstairs without no one knowing.. she carefully unlocked the door of Deepas room not making a sound at all.. she went to the bathroom and waited 3 minutes and came out again and went back downstairs

Arpita: guys lets look upstairs.. I think they were upstairs when I went to the toilet

Prashant: too much info there!

Deepa: SHH!!

Deepa whispered to Arpita: what are you doing? THE PLAN

Arpita: calm down! I got this!

They all hurried upstairs and checked every room.. it was the final door they opened.. Deepas.. They opened the door and looked at Yash and Aarti shocked!

WAA I actually updated!! I am sooo very sorry about this!! I have been SOOO busy!!! Its been like 2 months I hope you all forgive me!! Starting new thread soon and I will hopefully post sooner as my school is finishing for holidays! extra sorry for the short update but part 16 is going to be hell long i promise๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Yaarti.mini - 10 years ago
billieberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update mini dear๐Ÿ˜Š
I really loved it, update soon dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanx for d update n PM๐Ÿ˜ณ
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow u updated it

it was a beautiful update ๐Ÿ˜Š

waiting for more ๐Ÿ˜‰
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. Aarti and Yash got engaged. Both are so happy. Prashant knows that they both love each other, but he still wants Aarti.

I don't want Yash and Aarti separated for two years. Prashant will definitely plan something to separate them.
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow superb part after a long break !!!
arya's smiley engagement was so cute ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I hate this arpita and prashant ... and i hope they dont make anything worse when arthi is away !!!
and i fear more when python is accompanying arthi.. OMG !!!

arya's lonely moments was so blissful dear and i love deepa's naughtiness so much...
now i am eager to know why they were to shocked to see arya
continue soon dear
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update Mini... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

They got engaged and all the happy moments are there basically.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm sad Aarti is leaving.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I think Prashant will surely come up with something !