SurYa: The Struggle, The Reunion & A Happy Ending!

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Here's the second part of that pic OS ''SurYa-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon''😳

First part- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3431434

****2nd Part *****

SurYa start their life in a rented house. Their very own sweet home... actually just a tiny little room with no furniture. Little but SurYa's hearts are big enough to accommodate each other. There is no electricity but their love is enough to keep them warm and alight.❀️

Sandy is a student and Sooraj was just the owner of a sweetshop. Basically they don't have any work experience. Soon they start facing the hurdles to manage the necessities of life. They try almost everything-

- Work in a gas cylinder shop
- Assisting in a tempo van
- Making puppets
- Jhadu-pocha/cleaning
- Selling bangles
- Cotton business
- Sewing
- Selling movie tickets as blacker
- Herding cattles
- Baby-sitting
- Work in fair stall
- Arranging Puppet show

and what not...

It's not easy and enough...Kaafi zakham miley...kaafi khun baha hain...

Their frustration n tension start taking over their love.
There is a saying in Bengali, the translation of that proverb is - When the poverty enters the door, love escapes out the window. Same happens with SurYa too.
The colors of love start fading and their life becomes B&W just like Raju's family in ''3 idiots'😭

Dooriyan badti rahi...Love is there hidden in their hearts but they can't see it as the harsh reality is dancing before their eyes!

They start thinking ''Shaadi karke phass gaye''...They blame the laddoos for their halaat! Kis manhoos ghadi mein Sandy came to buy laddoos that day!πŸ˜•

And then one day they hear a song playing in their neighbour's house - ''Akele hain toh kya gham hain...chahe toh humare baas mein kya nahi'' from the movie 'Qayamat se qayamat tak''.
And they realize they have each other, the most precious possession.😳
They find back their lost love❀️

One day, after they are done with puppet show, a producer of theater dramas comes to them and offers the handsome Sooraj to play the lead role in his next drama!πŸ˜ƒ The producer is impressed by his dialogues n  mimicry talent. Sooraj is on cloud nine as he loves acting, he even was a part of the local drama group.

Within months he becomes a very popular theater artist. SurYa are very very very happy. Though they miss their families. They called few times but none was interested to talk/listen to them.

Sooraj's fame spreads all over India. πŸ˜ƒ

Meanwhile Sandy's result comes out and she comes third in the state!πŸ˜ƒ

Both Sandy's n Sooraj's success stories get published in newspaper. They says they came this far for their families...They stood by their love but they never wanted to get apart from their parents.
Reading that Bhabo- Bhabasa start getting emotional and decide to call SurYa back!πŸ˜ƒ

And then the reunion...Sandy's family members too come and accept their marriage!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒAnd that one big family lives happily ever after!πŸ˜ƒ

Pic credit- DABH pic gallery, Nikhil, Rumela

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Doh!

Finally I found your thread kamini..I thought it would be on homepage but spammers ki toh.😑 πŸ€¬.

Part - 2 is really good one. Bechare SurYa ne kitani struggle ki aur bahut saare papad bhi belne pade.πŸ˜’.

Loved your compilation of dialogues + selections of pictures - Goes well with story.πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Now, manne thaaro mundo chahiye.😈. Manne bhi filmy andaaz sikha na tere jaisa....
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Farry darling...this is too awesum...πŸ‘

Linking up in diffrnt perception...

I ve a confession for u...

Te Amo... 😳

Geee...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Farhana, this is tooo good, thanks for entertaining me with this masterpiece... I was so tired working on something for the past 5 hours and this post just made me feel better...thank you so much dear...love you for this πŸ€—

It's already 3am here and I'm laughing loud like crazy reading this:-

- Work in a gas cylinder shop πŸ˜†
- Assisting in a tempo van
- Making puppets πŸ˜†
- Jhadu-pocha/cleaning 🀣
- Selling bangles
- Cotton business
- Sewing
- Selling movie tickets as blacker 🀣🀣
- Herding cattles πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
- Baby-sitting 😲 I'm worried for the baby since sandhya is handling it
- Work in fair stall
- Arranging Puppet show πŸ˜†
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice compilation πŸ˜Š...thanks for sharing
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
farhana!!! Really loving your pic OS yaar! β­οΈ Awesome 2nd part! Totally πŸ€£ at the different jobs of SurYa and the accompanying pics! And loved the story and bg song! β€οΈ

I really hope you do the 3rd part! 
yining thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is brilliant!!! πŸ‘
Thx a lot 😊
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice OS with pictures and appropriate song to go with it.πŸ‘ You have a tailor made career before you, you can become a script writer for films.😊. Very nice.⭐️
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Faru tussi great ho ..πŸ€—
really done well ..πŸ‘
odd jobs ki pics are too hilarious🀣
i hope part 3 bhi banayagiπŸ˜ƒ
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The second part is great farhana, nice picture selection to go with the story.

I did not see the picture first and was thinking where did you get all these odd jobs but then after scrolling down, saw the pics, they are appropriate and could not stop 🀣.

Thanks for this OS.  Do continue with next part.