Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bebo-Dil-Lelo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: *Aryan*

Used to like her but I have no tolerance for racism.

I do not think that she is racist or had the intention to be racist when she is making this comment. 
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She never had her Bollywood career going anywhere anyway. That racist comment made it even worse. Thus, no one cares about her anymore.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ksh-

If making dumb comments is the reason for an actress' career getting over Kareena's wouldnt have started at all.

agree

even kareena made a very racist remark on her co-star just when she was 3 films old- she called bips KAALI billi- now that itself was quite racist

i guess rimi's career was over because she lost connections or may be the spark she once had- it wasn't because of that racist comment for sure even though that was purely dumb and stupid on her part

agree

even kareena made a very racist remark on her co-star just when she was 3 films old- she called bips KAALI billi- now that itself was quite racist

i guess rimi's career was over because she lost connections or may be the spark she once had- it wasn't because of that racist comment for sure even though that was purely dumb and stupid on her part

CherryBerry!  ๐Ÿค— Don't you ever leave, understand?   ๐Ÿ˜‰ Someone said you were not returning!  ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Bebo-Dil-Lelo thumbnail

agree

[/QUOTE]

CherryBerry!  ๐Ÿค— Don't you ever leave, understand?   ๐Ÿ˜‰ Someone said you were not returning!  ๐Ÿ˜ญ
[/QUOTE]

I did not darling๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Bebo-Dil-Lelo - 11 years ago
I did not darling๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Yes, you did.  
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: noorsand

She actually made a racist comment about how Rohit Shetty can make even Africans look prettier. And, after that her career suffered. She was good but I have no tolerance for stupid people.

That's so stupid. She's more stupid than Amisha. At least Amisha doesn't make racist comments. 

and bebo's comment towards Bips was not as bad as Rimi. Rimi basically put down all the Africans while bebo just said black cat to Bips. There's a difference btwn these two statements. Am black myself but didn't get offended with what bebo said.. I was very  upset with her though that she said that.. but what Rimi said is more offensive.  And plus Bips forgave bebo. We all say things we don't like when we are angry.. like using the word B and S and what not. I mean worse things are said on this forum about how ppl look than what bebo said. 
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
Bebo-Dil-Lelo thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

That's so stupid. She's more stupid than Amisha. At least Amisha doesn't make racist comments. 

Why is Ameesha stupid? You do not know her. Its ridiculous how some people say such rude comments about Stars without knowing them. You do not what IQ she has, you may say she is bad actress and can be very bashing etc. however how can you say whether she is stupid
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bebo-Dil-Lelo

[

Why is Ameesha stupid? You do not know her. Its ridiculous how some people say such rude comments about Stars without knowing them. You do not what IQ she has, you may say she is bad actress and can be very bashing etc. however how can you say whether she is stupid

because she makes stupid comments.. everyone on here makes fun of her ridiculous comments. You don't need to know Amisha or bebo to figure out that they are not the smartest people in the industry. 
Bebo-Dil-Lelo thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

because she makes stupid comments.. everyone on here makes fun of her ridiculous comments. You don't need to know Amisha or bebo to figure out that they are not the smartest people in the industry. 

I disagree