Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

actually this topic was supposed to test the chupa rustum gang who r supporting akash in votes but not openly commenting but seems like it has turned into a channel discussion.

so let me also dicuss the same. 🤣 i love tarak mehta ka ultah chasma very much. thats really a light hearted comedy show with no crap drama. i love the beautiful message it coveys to its viewers and also the light comedy.

but 1st choice is uttaran only. coz i love veecha😃😃😃 rasya and of course my masoom tbholi bhali rajdulari nani 🤣🤣🤣 baki to ram hi rakhe🤣

oops sorrryyy...me too like tarak mehta...a lots...🤣..uttran ko ram na rakhe...he he...tension ka dusra nam..uttran...ppl watch tv to get relief from day today tension...here toh we see one episode..n start hating the producers each day...coz they disappoint everyday
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

actually this topic was supposed to test the chupa rustum gang who r supporting akash in votes but not openly commenting but seems like it has turned into a channel discussion.

so let me also dicuss the same. 🤣 i love tarak mehta ka ultah chasma very much. thats really a light hearted comedy show with no crap drama. i love the beautiful message it coveys to its viewers and also the light comedy.

but 1st choice is uttaran only. coz i love veecha😃😃😃 rasya and of course my masoom tbholi bhali rajdulari nani 🤣🤣🤣 baki to ram hi rakhe🤣

disha i think that gang won't cum ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†thatswhy u call them chupa rustam gang.😆
and its better 2 discuss sumthing like this rather this crap which is going 2happen in this crap & bang her heads.😆 but i hope that marriage won't happen like sum1 said that mukta & rathore"ll leave but sumhow meet real vishnu & brought him here & stop it oderwise we've 2 see the meethi torture by akash & his mother.🥱really just bcoz of Ajay i'd watch this crap againoderwise i wudn'td watched this crap again wen once i stopped watching it.
@Tarak i don't like the way dayaben speaks. she just puts me off tho i like the actress. shes gud but cna't stand that made up face & lips & mouth.🥱
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rasyafan

😆 our views match so do our interest somewhat 😃
actually i hate serials I was never a tv person but during dinner n lunch i do channel surfing so catch up what is going on but at that time also my mother watches so catch whatever she is watching

but if it is really quite then i do like to watch something really really nice wher i can focus and enjoy
other wise door se hi namaste salam and I hate watching tv in front of my father as these days there is no decency left in tv 🤢

but i don't hate shows in general & luv watching TV but can't stand senseless kitchen politics, senseless romance or oder illogical stuff(thanx 2 ekta mai).🥱🥱she made her shows story satuarted wid these OTT stupidities which made me put off.🥱so i hate /dislike such shows. Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
bindusigdl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahaha 😆...i also don't like how she talk and how she makes her faces...😆 😆